Hello it me, Prajeesh, give m advice for style and help me look better, also rate my style. i think is very nice

hello it me, Prajeesh, give m advice for style and help me look better, also rate my style. i think is very nice

10/10 Prajeesh, you really have a unique look and I absolutely love what your doing with that bracelet combination. All you really need to do to make this nxtlvl fashion is deleting this post. Trust me Prajeesh, you don't want these Veeky Forums kids jacking your style. Also do you know any good uses for my sage? I've been growing it for a while and it just seems to end up in my options box.

thnku vry much, send me a pic of u

Nigga u need more stacks

Here's one for ya buddy. Glad I could help. So no tips on that sage?

i do not understand!!
..u r very pretty..
do u want 2 see pic of my restaurant in Maharashtra?

Sure! Does your restaurant sell anything that includes the herb sage? I've been really interested in using it more.

this is my menu, do u like it?

yeah I really like it, I just feel like it's missing something.....

my restaurant is vry nice, new delhi times gave it 3 star said is spot in town

wow that's really impressive. do you make chicken tikka masala with sage? I love that stuff. The sage really brings out the flavour of the tomato sauce.

yes come check restaurant, is in Maharashtra, I will give u 30% discount. we have nice buffet on Sunday and u just pay 500 rupee for day long buffet

wow only 500 rupee? at that price I can't afford not to come. could you tell me your favorite things on the menu? Preferably the things that include sage?

not sure if this is a bait

entertaining anyway

dude, Prajeesh is king of Veeky Forums, he somehow brings his outfits together like the spices in his chicken vindaloo. Also do you know anywhere else you can eat all day for only 500 rupee? I sure don't.

lmao

prajeesh is it true that they poo in loo in india ?

cringe man stop doing this you're also keeping a shitposting thread alive.

>Reee I don't know what sage means
Also sage.

thank u!!! send me a pic of u1!!
come to my restaurant S3 i will give u big discount!!
ha ha, vry funny guy

pajeesh where is your resaurant?

i would love to come and eat some chicken masala

Good thread

here is facebook page of m restaurant
www dot facebook dot com slash S3RestaurantnCafe/
u r all welcome if u say u come from 4can, only 200 rupee for u
thank

Did you know that eternal recurrence is real and that sophists did nothing wrong??

yes, we all come bck to life as smth else, that is what dejavu is, is glimpse of past life

Pajeesh, what were you in past lives?

im not know, srry, r u hindu?

no sorry I'm English. I can try translating though.

>This whole fucking thread

hey man, you stop that, Prajeesh is a fashion icon and you'd better respect him.

aH, im not know what i was in previous life srry. in this life i hav very niec restaurant ha ha
u r cancer!! fcuk u
thnku frnd, 60% discount for u1!

Are you a philosopher?

fake and gay

no haha i have restuarant. it got 3 star on new delhi times
ur gay fuck u and ur mother u pussy

i would die for you prajeesh

Prajeesh, don't let them be mean. You have a 3 star restaurant, they don't. Also thank you for the discount. I'll come by next time I'm in Maharashrta!

thanks u my babies!!!! U make me so happy. send me a pic of u!

I did Prajeesh, I'm here.

Samefag

Fuck off retard.

some of these were posted from my phone but lol k

Whatever bitch but 38 replies from 10 posters implies you shitposting. Stop the cancer.

ha ha, i mean real, this is pink floyd.
U r fag fuck u
u r bitch cancer fuck ur mums pussy

more than half of my posts were saged, thus the constant referring to sage. I've literally got nothing better to do and I thought this was funny, you're a spoilsport you are.

but that is real, this is pink floyd

ha ha, u r funny

Rakesh my son,you cute,CUTE

fuck OFF hater
prajeesh is a handsome man with a restaurant. I bet he gets all girls and you 0

right prajeesh?
let them be jealous

HA HAH A, im get all girls and also hot tourist girls who come tom y resturant!!
im give you free meal if u ever come to S3

>pure vag

>white people think this shit is funny
kill me

back to your designated shitting street sanjay

kys racist

hello i am pretty girl from america, you are very cute post a pic of ur loo ;)

Why do you deny evolution you fucking pleb?