Laugh at me, Veeky Forums. It's what I deserve

Laugh at me, Veeky Forums. It's what I deserve.

I ordered this thinking, "Nah, a hoodie doesn't need to fit well. Besides, I'm ordering the XXL, it'll be fine."

All I can think of when I tried it on was Chris Farley yelling at David Spade "FAT GUY IN A LITTLE COAT, IT'S STILL FUNNY!"

If you're a big guy I see no issue, big guys belong in vests.

Normally I'd agree, but this is about how far it comes around my waist, and it's painfully obvious.

I want to believe

kek. still looks as good as anything on a fat goy. Anything but a suit

hahahah oh fuck

Let it be real please

Just suck it in OP

Wow why the fuck did you post this

dios mio

this looks like a rick piece with shitty fabric. but wow I will never be able to trust pictures of clothing anymore.

yeah, lose weight before you buy anything else

looks fine to me

send help im dying

Tough tits...

Hey man, at least it was cheap! I think you don't look nearly as bad as you think. I don't think sleeveless anything looks good on nearly anyone, but don't let the people here bring you down. Feel better user

are you wearing shorts or pants?

honestly not that bad of a fit. and I don't think the extra weight is in dangerous territory or anything either

why is Veeky Forums pretending they're any better than this guy

you all got oily dicks and fucked up hairlines

facts

I appreciate it guys, but I think it looks pretty bad too, especially compared to what I normally wear. My hope was that it'd be a MUCH looser fit at an XL size. The fabric is also incredibly thin, I've got t-shirts thicker than this thing.

I felt the need to punish myself without going out in public.

Shorts. They cutoff right at the knee.

holy

atleast you only paid 24.99 for it

BRUH

habeeb it

The problem isn't really the hoodie, bro.

There's no way this is real

lmao stupid monkey the card is right there I can see it