What are the best quality plain tees that are under $20? sick of h&m but i don't wanna spend $100 on an acne tee shirt

what are the best quality plain tees that are under $20? sick of h&m but i don't wanna spend $100 on an acne tee shirt

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesperse.com/mens-clear-jersey-crew-mkj3360
jamesperse.com/mens-cotton-cashmere-tee-mccc3026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the Stick

james perse, not the shitty 40-50 ones, the 90+ ones. do it do it do it do it no 20 no 20 no 20 do it do it

gildan, fruit of the loom, hanes

logan hill
division
simons

ll bean

uniqlo

I literally have no problem wearing $6 t shirts from HM, I dont know why everyone else shits on them

But how do they hold up after being washed?

zara superslim, just size up.

seriously they look exactly like the tee you posted, i had a few that lasted almost 3 years and looked great even after plenty washes

bought some urban outfitters brand pocket tees, they are pretty awesome.

$34 for 2 shirts in canada, probs like $20 for 2 in US

Michael Kors, Lacoste, Calvin Klein

What about responsibly made? In this range are we only talking AA as an option? Reigning Champ shirts are $55cad each

AA powerwash, 50/1 or 40/1 cotton (for summer, or just a light T in general)

ahh just ordered the same thing, good to hear

AA Power washed is the right answer. They're very soft and roomy. Sit nice on the shoulder with a wide neck hole. Great colours and often on sale

fine for me lmao, all my basic tshirts are from HM and they all held up after being washed

link? Not sure which you're talking about

this, i've worn two tees i got from h&m weekly for about a year straight, washed them and all, and they've held up fine

hanes heavyweight 50/50 adult large (42-44)

i have two target tees from like 2010 which i have worn almost weekly and only one is really showing wear. they were under $10 each if i remember correctly. I also have a sweater from about the same time which only started unraveling at the shoulder seam this winter. idk if their quality has changed since then

This

Dif user but they might lose their shapw after a wash and dry but they don't really fade or anything afaik. However I've only gotten lighter colors and not any blues or such so idk if those fade.

jamesperse.com/mens-clear-jersey-crew-mkj3360

jamesperse.com/mens-cotton-cashmere-tee-mccc3026

how's redbubble shirt quality? is it at least fruit of the loom level?