Skin heads

what do you think of skin-head /neo-nazi attire Veeky Forums ?

I like subtle right-wing attire
like Lonsdale or North Face jackets
I know Adidas is pretty popular in those circles but I don't know if their logo / name has any double-meaning

>skin-head /neo-nazi
I know there's overlap, OP, but lets not continue to conflate the two, anyway-

It's rad, but a little weird to see someone wearing something that's such a set template.
(Where even something like 'punk' has a lot of wiggle room.)

I knew someone who went through a lot of phases, one of which was skin. He dressed the part, went to soccer games, and knew a lot of people who'd been doing it their entire lives. I mind less if you're one of those people who's committed to it, but it's still such a uniform.

I mean, do what you want if you really like the whole outfit, but understand there was a 'reason' why the original skins dressed the way they did. So, unless you work in a factory, I think it's better to pick and choose some choice elements instead.

its cool as inspo but its honestly boring and uninteresting as a style

probably the most Veeky Forums subculture in recent history but should be left in the year 1965

burn your olive bomber jackets you ugly fuck witts

>being gay

fuck off

> Lonsdale
yeah

> North Face
huh\>?>

It needs a new modern twist to be revived.

its already been revived with a new modern twist

i don't know if you've left your house recently but 1 in 3 individuals on any street in any city is wearing an olive bomber jacket with cuffed pants

most people are already putting "modern twists" on it

and the style by itself is already pretty modern, it's held up damn well for a fifty year old way of dress

NF
National Front

Femanon here, it's sexy.

The neo-nazis around here do not look at all Veeky Forums, I can say that much.

might be because adi dassler was in the nazi party and made shoes for the german army (and they still do to this day)

i thought you were takin da piss, m8. but i googled it. the more you know..

ty, user.

North Face is not right-wing because its acronym is the same as the acronym for a far-right party, you fascists are so fuckin stupid. Also the national front is dead along with the BNP, what do you think of that you pricks

kek butthurt leftie
noone is saying north face is fascist as a company, it's like a secret sign nazis use to recognise eachother, sort of like the lonsdale t-shirts almost spelling out NSDAP

like everything Veeky Forums it looks cool on a computer screen but irl it sucks

Pretty much every industry was taken over by the Nazis more or less

I'm brown, so I'd probably just look really goofy in this. That being said, if I was a pale white dude I'd dress like this every day

>I'm brown, so I'd probably just look really goofy in this.
Are you retarded? What did you think the first skinheads listened to? Black music.

I'm sandy brown, not dindu brown

Helly Hansen is popular among them as well because HH

what boots are those?

is this from a movie?

probably Green Room cuz that movie has been bringing a fair number of crossposters here lately