/lhg/ - Long Hair General

Alright you Veeky Forumsggots, it's that time again. Pic related is me, at 11 & a half months without a haircut. Shit's so hard to style when it's dry so I just get it wet all the time and put it in a bun. Anyone with similar hair been there? Does it get any better? Post yourselves, inspo, anything.

Also here's another pic where I parted the hair more towards the middle. Sorry if it's rotated I'm on mobile

Similar hair, but mine wouldn't stay consistent like yours does, but I didn't use anything on it nor did I comb it. Imo, yours is GOAT. I'm going to let mine grow again

I don't use products but if I want it to look like the pics it takes maybe 20 minutes. I don't like combs and brushes, I just use fingers

Did you trim yours throughout those months?

Nope. Might look like a very slow progress but I didn't start from undercut like many did, I started from almost buzzcut

here is mine, need some help

bump

mate you look like a fucking jihadist

Haven't shampood or conditioned in over a week and my hair still gets frizzy when it dries. Any products/advice? Does the frizz go away later in nopoo?

takes time for your scalp to start pumping out the natural oils; give it a month or two

How do I ask for this type of cut?

not OP but I'm currently like 11 months of no haircut and similar length/style to your pic. just grow it long and part it in front, that's all I can really say. you might have to trim a bit if your hair has a lot of volume like mine so that it doesn't puff up as much. desu I'm more in-between your pic and OP's hair.

looking for ideas on how to style hair at this length, also what's the best hair care regiment for someone with hair closer to the pic I responded? having a bit of trouble maintaining it overall, never sure how to wash it well so I just comb it all back while showering and then apply shampoo since it makes it easier to get it all over properly.

how can one ensure that their hair grows with volume and doesnt look like shit when its long.

When growing you have to trim it like every month at a stylist. For me anyway. Sometimes I had to do it every 3 weeks.

post pics of your hair?

Op here, I didn't touch my hair all these months so I'd say you either have volume or don't.

naturally, but are there products you can add that would enhance volume??

I really wouldn't know, my shit is natty. I just use conditioner errday and haven't shampood in like two weeks since it hasnt gotten oily yet. Got them half sandnigger genes tho so that might be why. I'd love to have straight hair that gets untangled easily, fuck

Reposting my hair from another thread
about 2 years growth

I kinda want a new style, but don't want to cut. I either wear it down, bun or just a regular ponytail, but what else is there for long hair? I tried youtubing around for inspiration but got sick of videos of girls being like "HEY GIRLS, STEPHANIE HERE WITH ANOTHER HAIRRRRR TUTORIALLLLLLL"

tl;dr , interesting hairstyles for long hair?

About three months growing out from undercut here. No styling, I have no idea what I'm doing but eventually when the pain becomes unbearable I'll probably get my barber to even out the massive length gap between top and sides

Any ideas? I assume it will be getting very curly as it grows longer

well I'm fucking balding. should I buzz before seppuku?

Im in the process of growing my hair out and every time ive seen yog this pic it eases my doubts. Your hair is dope

I thought having a bun would look fine but imo it just looks stupid on me

i think it looks good desu

i like it

this is god like

how long is it down
i wanna get to this level

It looks worse most of the time, it has this texture whenever i get out of the pool or beach. Must be the salt or chlorine

Thank u

you have nice hair dude. it looks cool even like this. do you put anything in it?

cosplay as hanzo

pic is where i'm at
I genuinely love your hair.

What would you do if you had this kind of curly hair? Do I keep it? Buzz cut? Or straight this shit out?

Forgot pic

keep it

fluff it up if possible

Kinda like OP's pic?

That works, yeah

Alright, thanks.

Thanks, and no nothing at all
was actually considering it
Thanks, i like your length

change it to this

you don't seem to be balding, what makes you think you are

are you a gay male in London? If so can we meet please

it's the salt, you can buy sea salt spray which can give you that texture without going to the pool/beach

this is an over 18 board, user.