This isn't a joke

>this isn't a joke

>being a poorfag

Alright then you rich little nigger. Buy those shoes right now then. I want to see an order confirmed notice, and then i want to see a fucking with a timestamp in less than 7 days. If you dont do it youre getting banned, one of my close high school friends is a mod and he'll definitely do it. Whos the poorfag now bitch? Put your money where your mouth is faggot.

>being baited this hard
>i swear i hope this is some rare pasta

The clock is ticking for you faggot, i'm waiting.

Love AD.

Found them for $3k if that helps your sitch bruv
Those would make a fire fit with a Yohji blazer and hakama pants

youre autistic but i have a photo for just this occasion

That's an ill fit. I get the feeling of Yohji being automatically autistic. It's a very different look but I'm not saying ppl should wear that shit while grocery shopping or working the till at tescos. A friend of mine is an up-and-coming artist in DC and I wore something similar to pic related to one of his shows. Used it again for a friends wedding on the strength of all the positive feedback I got

AD makes really good shoes in terms of craftmanship, possibly the best in the all the Carpe Diem offshoots. However, I wouldn't expect shitposters like you to know a good shoe if it hit you on the face.

Saved

>paying $5252.42 for generic shoes with funny curves(?) in a world when every second some poor child is dying for starbation

>"Special Cordovan"
I read this, saw the price, and immediately assumed they were using human skin.

>overpriced
> a diccvantitty

>wet
>water

>designs on a black button anything

the trip has never been more relevant

on a side note
ur a cool guy bates have a good 1

I have shoes just like that
cost me 60 bucks at hudsons bay

>just like that
they're probably more different than you think, got a pic of them? cheers m9

theres a hole in the back of that there shoe. would not recommend anyone buy, the back of your feet will probably get wet.

yeah like my money will ever go to that kid. nice false dilemma faggot

>all designs are equally good or bad
>no nuance is possible

spending 5k on one pair of shoes is how you become a poorfag

Could someone in a non-shitposty manner explain to a newfag exactly what makes these $5000 shoes?

Inb4 durr poorfag yadda yadda. I get that economies of scale exist, I just want to know what makes this particular shoe expensive.

i could buy a harmes jacket for that

a long time ago, in a galaxy far away, a very cool dude named maurizio altieri created a brand called carpe diem in italy with a bunch of extremely talented artisans, and kicked off the "dark avant-garde" that became extremely popular (later on) on forums like stylezeitgeist.
the brand was structured in an interesting way, with different divisions based on various textiles (knits, leathers, etc.)

after the brand broke up, several of the people who were involved with it or headed the different divisions went off and started their own shit. they include label under construction, lumen et umbra, ma+, and the brand pictured, a1923. in the spirit of altieri, all of them pay a ridiculous amount of attention to the details of construction, materials, and design, as well as being entirely handmade.

that being said, simone (who was cd's top shoemaker and heads a1923) is also a complete douchebag shitbucket who rips off designs (perhaps most egregiously ccp), has shitty customer support, and has jacked up the prices of his shit to completely unprecedented levels, capitalizing on the legacy of carpe diem. he makes a fucking amazing pair of shoes though.

I love when I spot a real answer on Veeky Forums. It's like meeting a black dude who pronounces it "ask"
One of life's simple pleasures

this. i used to have a pair of a1923 derbies which i sold but god damn were they the best shoes ive ever worn. their attention to detail is almost autistic

Cool, 10 kids died while you typed that comment, 10 more died while I replied!

>Dead child shoes when?

>paying for anything when every second some child is dying of starvation
nice new car/phone/TV/speakers/clothing/furniture, asshole... I bet african chlidren could have used that money...
I bet you even wash yourself... starving children could have used that water you asshole...

Acceptable alternative?
>inb4 AD is better
Ok but these aren't exactly sketchers. Still good quality shoe

Clownshoe to be honest.

marsell is okay on sale. i'd recommend saving up and buying something better used, as i find them sorta incredibly ugly. you can easily get guidi derbies used for $350, and they'll be much better made, designed and interesting.

marsell is pretty decent so mo worries. imho if you want something closer to the carpe diem-verse then check out the last conspiracy. hilarously underpriced for how well made they are

CCP derbies are better and cheaper

nigger ccp is much more expensive than this shit. used a1923s go for $500-800 whereas used ccps go for $1000

dunno about cheaper, but yeah i'd probably go with ccp derbies just about every time. i love the white ones that augusta makes though

Not pasta, genuine 110% autism

dat subtle racism

>being happy for blacks who behave normal
>racism
Jesus Christ man. Pick up a dictionary

>b-but a lower-class accent and misspelled words are their culture

Are you really gonna deny them their ebonics? How dare you you fucking racist!

le spooky fedora man isn't that far from flames man