H3h3 fashion thread

is h3h3 Veeky Forums?

h3h3 is bad and you should feel bad for liking him.
Truly an unfunny youtube channel
sage

god please don't post this reddit tier shit here.He really isn't that funny or clever. Even filthy frank is better

That episode kinda annoyed me... I dunno why, but it always bugs me when people make fun of art that they dont understand

not really. both are and always will be pure garbage.
don't forget to sage guys otherwise you bump the thread

you kids are missing the point of this thread. is he Veeky Forums or not?

no
you are what is wrong with this board

he is Veeky Forumst

cringy youtuber of the worst kind. takes himself way too seriously and is pretty cancerous overall, sort of like leafy
overall kill yourself

Hey, filthy frank and h3h3 are pretty good

H3h3 is very funny I like him people on this board are just mad because they get off to unfunny meme shit

sure is summer

no it's just that Veeky Forums has an elite sense of humor so they all come together here and circlejerk around dank pepe memesXDDDD

>Liking youtubers
>Living in 2016

All youtubers are cancerous fucks

Absolutely God Awful.

Go back to le reddit with this shit

I miss the old youtube

That's exactly what I said

NO one does that you dumb piece on shit

yea sorry

indeed, what you guys really do is put a bread in the middle and THEN circlejerk around in.
the last one who cums has to eat the bread, amirite? faggot. go read more pepes

sam hyde is better than ethan

[spoiler]ETHAN IS A PATHETIC HACK[/hahaha]

spoiler: spoilers aren't funny go back to /a/

I mean the guy was funny to watch at some point, but all of his vids now are getting a bit repetitive, Filthy Frank on the other hand never dissapoints and he's actually a pretty chill dude in real life.

>hue hue wouldn't it be so ebin if I posted h3h3 on Veeky Forums lol it will be so funni bcuZ he is not rlly effay XD
kill your self

dude who fucking cares? threads like these are so fucking retarded and are literally killing Veeky Forums Do you really think ANYONE would be like "oh ya lol h3h3 is totally effay"
go fuck yourself. find somewhere else to be a fucking retard

yes?

i really have no fucking clue how you can make a thread like this after willing choosing that video as the thumbnail

of any video he has made that is the one that proves him to be un-Veeky Forums

>DUDE CHUBBY GUY LOOKS INTO THE CAMERA AND MAKES A SILLY FACE LMAO

Sage for underage reddit humour