Thoughts on Luca Fersko?

Thoughts on Luca Fersko?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/movies/3396015/beautiful_agony_076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks like a guy i saw in an amatuer vid, basically he fapping with his gf/partner

de.xhamster.com/movies/3396015/beautiful_agony_076.html

That stunned expression is so fucking stupid

hes too happy to be effay but hes got an interesting style.

He has sexy hair

how does his happiness or sadness correspond with his fashion sense?

Veeky Forums means a lot more than just fashion

One of the most retarded things I've seen in my life kek

fashion is all about the look and aesthetic of the garments. All of that personality bullshit should be thrown out the window. The clothes and body under them should be the only concerns imo

life style is also what makes fashion

fuck out of here pleb

happiness is part of aesthetic though

if youre happy and goofy all the time it doesn't go with the sadboy all rick look

Because Veeky Forums thinks it's cool to be sad.

well that depends on if you're going for that look. How you feel on the inside doesn't matter if aesthetically you're pulling of that style.
nobody gives a flying fuck about your or someone else's lifestyle besides yourself or that specific person, ya cunt.

yeah, mood should be ineffectual when the main topic/concern is fashion.

ITT: insecure fags triggered by people smiling

being fashionable is not the same as being Veeky Forums

explain please.

fashionable is to be up with the fashion du jour's and vogue
Veeky Forums is the emodiment of what this board as a consensus finds to be "fashionable"

its a false dichotomy, Veeky Forums is not either fashionable or not, whilst they can carry similarities they are two different things

what i can tell you from browsing this board for a long (admittedly too long) time is that confidence makes a fit go a long way

pic related : shit fit yes, but you can see the insecurity and self consciousness oozing out of the image

I like they guy. Good style, seems nice.

this discussion is the next level of autism

9/10
Would bang tbqh.

good looking sure but he has a dog shit personality and only got where he is through his parents money. his dad died i know but his mum worked for the government or some shit

he takes poppers

well to be fashionable is purely subjective, some pieces and styles are widely accepted here and in the fashion community but, others are not. There are varying fashion trends in different settings globally so everyone's perception of what it is to be Veeky Forums differs from one another. But, I think we can both agree that mood and personality doesn't play a large role in an outfit and overall aesthetic itself; at least internally. Do what you must to pull of "the look" but at the end of the day, people really don't care about how someone feels on the inside

Rick is happy often though you fucking dumbass

i get where youre coming from and that emotions technically dont effect the fit of clothing and etc but the face, posture and body language can do alot to a fit
thats why id rather people blur out their face when posting fits so you cant really be biased

source?

Would bang

and yet your lifestyle consists of bitterposting on an eritrean goat fucking forum

Literally a tumblr girl but a guy.

id on the sweater

b8? Who doesnt take poppers anno domina 2016?

you do? i thought that shit was only for fags