Mil-Inspo Thread

Post your stuff.
I mainly love WWI/II jackets, would love to see some.

w2c jacket?

>in4 tasteless plebs post that knuch fag

Holy fuck that looks comfy

only a tasteless pleb would get mad about knoch

w2c jacket?

Not sure. Some kind of milsurp bdu shirt. Has nato sizing on the tag. but that's about all the info there is.

i really want to try out a fit like this cause it looks awesome
but i dont want to get laughed at and called a nazi

The baggy pants look terrible though

>called a nazi
I think it's the connotation of "knoch",but unless he's actually cosplaying nazis, his fits are fairly generic

They don't. Baggy and loose is the new effay

>generic

I know, and I like baggy fits, but there is something about this that makes it look weird

it's that you don't know what looks good

that fit has great contrasting proportions

baggy trousers with very wide shoulders and thin waist is a classic look

w2c jacket

Terrible fit

fuck off

Bump

What's this kind of jacket called? Looks dang comfy

That is a smock I think.

No it isn't what the fuck

>I think

Emphasis on the "think" part.

didn't do much thinking if he thinks that is a fucking smock

>Being autistic

nice shit post

Does Shiacore count?

I'm considering copping a pair of surplus German combat boots, how hard would it be for a 5'6 manlet to pull it off ?
Looks like a french F1 jacket to me

>Looks like a french F1 jacket to me

It looks nothing like a french F1

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Are you starting to realize it's summer already?

I think this isn't summer though. It's this board deteriorating after everybody knowledgeable has left.

horrible.

leave Veeky Forums

>it's that you don't know what looks good

Fucking kek. That fit has awful proportions, awful colors, awful pants, awful jacket and awful shoes. Next time try and make it less obvious that you're a fucking faggot and want to suck his cock. This board is a fucking joke

it's a classic silhouette that has only fallen out of style in the past fifty years or so

I'm not trying to tell you what your opinion should be, but the silhouette might just be jarring to you because it's uncommon these days

The silhouette you're talking about is good indeed. But it's not the case in that pic, the pants are way too baggy for it too work. just stfu faggot

>awful proportions, awful colors, awful pants, awful jacket and awful shoes

all subjective

tasteless joke of a board

are you under the impression that I'm the dude you were yelling at before because that was my first post

Anyway, the pants are almost exactly as wide as the shoulders of the jacket, which balances out the fit. With skinnier pants, the silhouette is different. It wouldn't necessarily be bad, just a completely different silhouette from the one he was obviously going for.

Nah. The pants are WAY too baggy. It's not subjective, it's a fact. Accept it or leave Veeky Forums.

You faggots are the worst, thinking a fit looks good just because the guy wearing it has a pretty face. If he looked ugly i bet you would say "that's something a clown would wear haha!" and you know i'm right.

This is the only post ITT with any sensibility for the subject matter.

The rest is underage summerfags

Yes, his shoulders are large, but it doesn't balance it out, it still looks completely off. And slightly thinner pants would still make a baggy fit without him looking like a fucking clown. Jacket a bit longer wouldn't harm, too.

He looks generic as fuck. The fit is great. Stop posting you fucking contrarian faggot

Nah, the fit is awful. Stop asking your 8 year old retarded cousin for tips in fashion you dumb fuck

bait

>Jacket a bit longer wouldn't harm, too.

You are completely missing the point here.

You just want a completely different outfit altogether. Why even bother commenting on it.

Stop posting. You made clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

yeah, no. it might be classic if he bloused his fucking boots

I'm not saying thigh long jacket. A jacket just a tad longer would work better. And i know exactly what kind of fit he went for, doesn't work

Yeah, I'd probably say that an ugly dude wearing the same fit looks clownish. That's because anything you wear has to fit with your own body and look.
It's the reason OiOi looks like shit in hard skinhead and military fashion. He has a baby face. Knoch has a good facial structure that compliments the military wardrobe he favors.

You take some know all anything different is wrong stance and it comes off as childish.

I'm not upset. I'm just trying to understand what you think looks better. Can you post a picture of someone with less baggy pants for reference or maybe draw some lines on the photo to show your ideal silhouette?

I'm not the one with the atrophied right brain hemisphere.

So again you just don't like it because you don't like it?

he's not a tall dude
I assume he intentionally wears cropped jackets and high waisted pants to elongate his form and make himself appear taller

>And i know exactly what kind of fit he went for

You're full of shit.

no, because the pants are too baggy

cool ad hominems kid

how about you post something else besides 'I don't like thing'

Which is according to your taste.

Honest question, do you have autism?

they're not

why would i have autism? because i disagree with you? That's the sort of thought process an autistic person would have.

Okay, I'm done with you, you're just shitposting for the sake of it.

I don't have anything similar in my inspo folder but instead, i'll just ask you one question.
Would you go out in public with this ridiculous fit?

Ok. Bye e-pop dick sucking idiot

It's apparent you don't care about the fit at all but are just mad because knoch is popular.

get fucked

Well, strangely i like this fit better...the other just seems completely off to me

Sure. It's not really out there as far as milspo goes. I've seen much more cosplayish fits in person.

of course! i'm just jelly. that guy can wear a towel and there will still be a mass of faggots telling how great the proportions of his fit is hoping for a chance of sucking his balls one day. You're everything that's wrong with Veeky Forums

I wonder if it's just that you don't like knoch because he's literally wearing a uniform in that fit

Oh wait you've been shit posting about it for an hour. I guess I answered my own question.

god save us if a country ever take that as a uniform...

>You're everything that's wrong with Veeky Forums

Actually it's people like you who cannot tell a great thing if you shoved it right into their face simply because they're jealous and lacking confidence.

nice reading comprehension

>jealous and lacking confidence

That's what i dislike with this board. The fits should be judged solely for what they are, meaning proportions, shape, and colors. But some people like you will say a fit is great just because some people wear it confidently. That's why you don't belong here. You belong more on /soc/

Actually I said the fit is great because of it's proportions.

I called knoch generic.

Just fuck off already if you can't deal with this.

whatever you say...

just bought this
I'll upload it in a few minutes

please don't

there's nothing worse than fashion magazines

seriously?

is that a fucking joke?

of course. that picture is a case in point especially

thats not milspo dude

How tall desu

180cm is stated on his site

he posted his ID before too

he's 180cm/5'11 which is quite tall if you're not a memester

>Below 6'
>Tall

Pick one and only one

nice meme

Being back /W I D E C O R E/

That is not a meme.

>not being autistic

this is dope

fuck off autist

>there's nothing worse than fashion magazines
But there is — the japanese fashion magazines.

he doesn't generally go out like this
he collects, fixes, and modifies military shit and then takes pictures for his tumblr

most of his day to day fits are pretty toned down

srsly?
I'd say six feet and above is tall
or maybe I just know a bunch of ridiculously tall people?

>tfw no Panzer instead of a bike

Great thread boys, glad we could stay on topic and post milspo instead of arguing proportions, height and other subjective matters.

5'11 is like the average for most european countries unless you're dutch

Not a fan of that fit.

am I doing this right?

no1cur

the fit would be perfect if he wasn't such a stick looking fuck

thin goes so well with the majority of fits but the those tiny calves make those boots look funny

>he doesn't generally go out like this
are u his gf?