T-shirts

I'm finding that I'm liking plain v neck t-shirts more and more these days. I''ve never work graphic tees, but I've worn patterned shirts in the past. Is this how you guys feel? Solid colour v-necks, henleys, baseball shirts, etc.

v necks are disgusting crew necks for lyf

you know that gos isn't wearing a v-neck in op right?

>Solid colour v-necks, henleys, baseball shirts, etc.
It's like you didn't even read the thread.

what tee shirt is goose wearing

he has like a black and white one in the movie

second this, w2c plain tees that fit nice like this

true.
v-necks are only good for hiding them under shirts.

calvin klein

do yourself a favor and don't wear a v-neck, the only person who thinks they look good on you is you

The reality is the skeles on Veeky Forums will tell you v-necks suck.
If you're Veeky Forums, v-neck is god tier. If you're skele/fat then don't bother because you will look stupid.

where to cop shirt like that

its a scooped neck t shirt. I was trying to find what specific one it was online but theres no conclusive answers. Asos has one like it and so does acne and levis

I wear t-shirts for most my day to day stuff
Mostly because they're the most comfortable, especially in the summer heat
Plus that I don't have to change shirts to work out

>If you're Veeky Forums, v-neck is god tier
lol

v necks are always shit, prove me wrong by posting a picture of a vneck that looks better than a crew or a light scoop neck

I like long sleeved white henleys now, I found one that fit perfect until The Eternal Drier fucked my shit up and now it looks like a triangle from the side.

i feel like your wardrobe looks boring and that you want to be accepted as normal guy so bad that there´s nothing innovative going on in your life or your outfits. it´s just the same old shit everyone has had for last 50 years.

Since when did Veeky Forums become all spergy over v-necks? There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Well, that seems to explain it.

Nah, my wardrobe consists of Outlier climbers, t-shirts, hi top vans and a bomber jacket. Veeky Forums has caused my to start outgrowing the climbers though. If my legs keep growing, I'll miss them. I might give a pair of slim dungarees a try.

v necks are always shit my man
no matter the physique

alfani undershirts kinda fit like that too, wide neck, short sleeves, works for me

>Since when did Veeky Forums become all spergy over v-necks? There's literally nothing wrong with this.
V-necks tend to look good on people with a little bit of muscle or a masculine figure. Most generally, Veeky Forums has neither.

this

how new are you? Veeky Forums has always been adverse to v-necks cause only brotatoes wear them

v-necks have fallen out of fashion, this happened like 5 or more years ago.