/comfy/

What's the most comfortable pair of shoes/sneakers you've ever owned?

roshe runs

Pure Boosts

sk8-his 2bh

I've got flat feet, so none.

ultraboosts

Nb 574s

these and the epic lunar flyknit they are different types of cushion I wouldn't say one is better than the other they really feel good, feet feel like shit going back to other shit

Real nigga coming through

roshes are entry level comfy

tubular dooms

Picked up fresh foam 574s few weeks back, holy hell they are plush/comfy

Comfiest "shoe"?
This shit. Not even close

my cps are pretty fucking damn comfy, at least the comfiest i own atm although i think its mainly due to them fitting my feet so well

Try gel lyte iiis mate

Work for me

Thanks for the rec, I'll check them out.

janoskis

Sk8-hi. And they lasted me a long time

lightweight tennis shoes with hardly any cushioning can't compete against athletic shoes with massive, supportive cushioning.
even for tennis shoes CPs are pretty sparsely cushioned compared to say MMM GAT.

nike's lunarlon technology is objectively worse than adidas' boost.
flyknit is bad for comfort and support and no real runner will use it.

Nike Lunar Force 1 with lunarlon sole.

just like no real runner would use UBs with the boost sole for running

but i think noone was talking about running, but walking, casual wear

clearly you havent tried the lunar epics they basically doubled the lunar in them, its not bouncy like the boost but has more cushion you barely feel the ground the boosts still kinda give you a ground feel and they are better for running, I wouldnt run with the epics but you can walk forever in them

pure boost >>>>>>>>>>ultrabost and any lunaron shoe. deal with it fagboys

>roshe runs
>comfy
You must have the flattest feet in the game

God Tier; ultra boost
Top Tier; 998
Mid Tier; roshe flyknit

crocs

Outlet shopper

>ultra boost uncaged
>outlet shopper
:^)

underrated post. have the 2's, such a godly shoe bruh

Ugg slippers by far

While my ultra boosts and other sneakers are comfortable for a general day of walking sporadically and for short periods, my boots are infinitely more comfortable if I'm on my feet all day.

Are sporty sneakers the only comfortable kind?

roshes dont breathe at all. not comfy at all on a hot day.

hopefully you guys can help me out since im trynna up my comfort game for my boots

i use em for work and it sucks standing around all day so can yall recommend some decent insoles or something

pls help

get gel heel inserts, helps a shit ton for me.

Been looking at getting superfeet myself

how about true boosts?

birkenstocks /closethread

Best: Ultraboost Uncaged
Runner up: Flyknit 5.0

Are gel lytes comfy? Would they be alright for a retail job?

these right here

Okay but do you guys have anything that isn't ugly?

is that what your stepdad said when your mom introduced you to him

pure boost vs ultra boost?

This. Used to only wear low top styled shoes then I got a job at vans and sk8-his turned out to be the ultimate comfy.

like what are the differences?

Flyknit lunar 3s, but they're pretty boring

Are you 9 years old or what? Laughably pathetic.

this

yea

monitoring this thread

Looking at

- NB 574
- NB 996
- Ultraboost
- Pureboost

Which should I buy as my most /comfy/ daily wear?

Cream ultras

new balance 990 with the insoles you get at the new balance store

yeezy 350 or lebron 12 elite

574s are kinda played out, and only certain colors are Veeky Forums as well as the fact they are made with Encap technology and cheaper materials. They are honestly the safest/economic bet out of the four so I would definitely go with the 574 regardless

My 997.5s "feel" like a simulation of comfort but really are shit if you're a runner/used to running trainers. They use Abszorb technology which is different from the 574 However, I can say that they don't hurt my feet/ankles/legs after a long walk so they're aight

Ultraboosts are filled with instagram tier hypebeast fags, practically the teenage "stan smith" for KTTers, Nike Talk fags, and Kanye west dickriders. However I can say they're not as comfortable as everyone says but they're like clouds desu. The styrofoam boost pills turn from white to yellow in about a week of wearing/running so not really the best for long term shoes

Pureboosts are no different than ultraboosts except they are more economic/different sole construction/grip, low hypebeasts train, and they are supposedly comfier than the Complex-acclaimed ultraboost

Completely different from the Yeezy boost which is possibly better/comfier than Ultrashitboosts for $20 more. I bought a pair to resell but wore it before I sold it as new ;)

Red Wing 6 or 8 inch work boots with the custom orthotics

These are so sturdy and so comfy.

The way they grip your foot and ankle, it feels like it does the walking and standing FOR YOU.

SO GREAT. 10/10

Outside of NB/Boost meme-tier, what sneakers are just known for great support/orthotics and super comfy?

yeah I have the same gel lyte v in the pic, you should try/see them in person. The neoprene-y sockliner + gel cushioning is super nice. If you get that cw in the pic it's pretty understated and should be good for retail/standing for ages.

I bought the made in china 996 as beaters but honestly surprised how comfy they are. Considering they're still 0.5 too big I don't really mind.

Saucony retro runners are super comfy, and there's no hype surrounding them so you can wear them and not feel like a total hypebeast