What's your opinion on tucking a tie in/no belt?

what's your opinion on tucking a tie in/no belt?

It looks stupid.

will normies get it
or will you have to say 'it's called fashion'

lmao is this a serious question?

Never not wear a belt

yes

It looks great as long as it's not a knit tie involved. Ultimately it makes you look quite dumb if you wear a belt.
Actually, belts shouldn't have a place in business casual attire nowadays, wear trousers that fit or use fucking suspenders if you can't help your plebiscite needs .

Fucking pleb if anyone is stupid enough to do it just for show and not to serve a purpose, it has to be a knit tie. Stop giving advice.

wow this universally looks retarded

What the fuck? How does this not prevent any necktie from moving, therefore serving a purpose?
Knit ties are a lot more casual then canvas ones, thus imo look better untucked.

Fuckin 1v1 me in battle of fits fegid.

post a bsns fit, brah

how do you wear a belt if your pants don't have belt loops

Mine?

yes

dont buy retarded pants

Tie-tucking looks kinda old mannish to me, particularly because it requires tying the tie extra long. With that said, I have seen it pulled off well.

Going without a belt is perfectly fine and actually - as I understand it - the correct way to wear a properly-tailored suit. I think it looks bad if you aren't wearing a tie, though.

Only pic of my clothes I've ever taken, it's a little old, I'd do some stuff differently today.. But hey, boyz in hear would shit on anything I posted regardless.

so if i wore no belt and tucked in, with a nearly thom browne fit, a bunch of normies and farmers at a wedding will think im retarded? or will they think its nxtlvl

Somewhat acceptable.

b/c of the light colour and shoe size, you might look a bit clownish when walking maybe a less narrow pant leg, pants aren't worn that narrow any longer

The pants weren't as narrow as they look, it's partly due to the angle the pohoto is taken from, anyway, I don't own them no more.. Actually, I moved aside from clothing myself in similar clothes. Enough time for that.

>the belt gets further and further out the door every week and will eventually be dead like suspenders

can't wait

Yep. What a time to be alive.

Guys over at B&Tailor get it right, in my opinion.

it doesn't look as neat irl, the tie will billow and give the impression of having a nasty beer gut.

What's with this faggtron leg game

Both tie-tuck and no-belt looks fucking retarded (except if you're wearing suspenders) then it's cool).

>tootightpants.jpg

>herringbone detailing on what looks like a Donegal fleck base (can't tell due to potato quality)
I actually really like your color coord, but this was a mistake. Whoever sold you on that coat should be drawn between wild horses. Just get a grey herringbone.

It's actually exactly that. I don't mind it since the jacket is a tailored thrift find for 15$. I wouldn't buy it from a retailer of course, but I couldn't resist it considering the price.

>I don't mind it since the jacket is a tailored thrift find for 15$
...Fuck, now I can't decide whether it was a good cop (I mean a tweed sport coat in good nick for fifteen bucks, that's great) or still a dip move (still looks the same).

If you are wearing trousers belt or suspenders. Need at least one.

Tucking tie into pants...if you have the age or are stylish enough to pull off a fedora, than you can tuck your tie into your pants. If not then no.

> casual only means untucked
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuck it, im getting a tiebar, tucking, no belt, a grey suit with the exact same colour grey tie.

you gonna turn asian too whilst you're at it senpai?

>tiebar
>in this or any life
Is there anything more middle management than tie bars and clips?

Holy shit that's just awesome. It's openly flaunting modern suiting trends in the best way possible.

Ugh, so much about that outfit doesn't fit that guy, and it's kinda sad because you can tell that he put a lot of thought into it. The collar doesn't fit his face, the pocket square is ridiculous, the belt is way too long, the tie appears to be that awful satin-y crap, the pants are puckering at the crotch (but aren't pleated), the shoes and belt don't work together, etc. Not to mention he needs a shave and a haircut.

This is a phenomenal decision purchase-wise. Seriously.

is the suit thom browne? then yes
if not, dont even try

IMO knit ties are casual by definition, and tucking a tie is only proper if: you are under 12 and you most wear a uniform to school; you need your knit tie to stay in place because you are actually doing something other than just walking or being a tryhard faggtron like these

im pretty sure middle management is more 2005 cut suits or polos and khakis today.

>Asian gods of modern suiting get weird anachronism right

I mean, I agree but I don't know who else could pull it off.

This is GQ shit or something isn't it.

sidetabs?

avoids the need for a belt and you don't need to wear suspenders

It shows that you didn't get the length of your tie right. Absolutely unacceptable.