Post Veeky Forums cities

I'll start with Philadelphia

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2013/07/11/columbus-ohio-shopping-boutiques-stores/2508723/
fashionupevents.com/the-top-5-most-fashion-forward-cities-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Philadelphia
Hahahaha

>American city
>effay

Pick one

any big city in north ireland
FULL T E R R O R W A V E

seattle used to be pretty effay until the tech boys rolled in

Nice is a pretty effay city

this

thats a pretty cool photo

dat where i live

get your joke but nice is a very fine city

The suburbs are much more effay than the city itself, the city is just all filled with muslims who are very not effay.

Art Deco era was pretty beautiful.

Also Detroit looked amazing in 1910's

Philly has definitely been rising up

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Brisbane is the best place to be Veeky Forums and cool in Australia. Melbourne is a close second place.

This is where I lived throughout my teens. Cool, huh?

>i h8 america I'm cool and Veeky Forums right gays?!
No.

looks like a communist regime

Makes sense since that's/was the case.

Fuck off, Sydney and Melbourne blow Brisbane out of the water in terms of fashion

is there a version without photoshopped neck?

lol

Where i live

Columbus, Ohio
usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2013/07/11/columbus-ohio-shopping-boutiques-stores/2508723/
:^)

>without

haha
fashionupevents.com/the-top-5-most-fashion-forward-cities-in-the-united-states/

I'm an american student here for summer. Bored af...anything you recommend in terms of clubs/bars?

going to school in Boston next year

where to find sick cops + effay things to do

Helsinki

Portland is a meme answer but it's legit gorgeous

San Francisco is a meme answer and also happens to be a wrong answer. Trust me, I live here

some good stores though between unionmade, maas and stacks, and revolvr.

There are some fantastic stores but the shit people decide to wear anyway here is just embarrassing

Dyed hair as far as the eye can see
The worst kind of dyed hair too, it's girls (or gender non conforming of course) with dark hair who thought it'd be a good idea to dye their hair green without bleaching first. It's like they dipped it in a septic tank

montreal

ayyy my nigga

How Veeky Forums is Oslo?

Is Seoul Veeky Forums?

if you like sneakers check out Bodega, really cool place

yes

Mocквa

Caнкт-Пeтepбypг

yaas, live in ottawa for the work, club in mtl every weekend

Is the most liveable city in the world effay?

Daly City, CA

I'm pretty sure that's the original.

maas and stacks is awesome. Have you been to M.A.C? nice people there.

little manila, fuck daly city.

Boston here :^)

toronto reporting in

well scarbs actually

we're no effay :^(

>Australia

nope.

yup, montreal is Veeky Forums as fuck for the 6 months that its not a frozen wasteland

Yeah can't disagree there. Have you seen the stock lately though at Maas and Stacks? They have some stuff from NOMA td, including this sick jacket where the fabric has an aluminum middle later, so you can mold it and it retains its shape.

Fucking eurocucks.

as fuck

I hear truck prices have gone down there.

Also this is pretty effay city

where in boston is this? i loved boston when i visited

Ayyy I'm moving there next year for grad school. You like it?

>next year
Actually in one month.

Very pretty

of course

ew no

Boston is like the basic bitch of all cities

this, only effay murican city is nyc, every other city is boring shithole with massive roads and urban sprawl.

good places to shop in chicago? going there next weekend, will try not to get shot

nyc is a shithole

Don't go south of the "south loop" or west into the "heart" of the city. Stick to downtown and northside.

Not fa, but I liked living there for a couple years. Great hiking.

t
o
l
e
d
o

Ayyy Southie here

le edge

>Boston is like the basic bitch of all cities
No, that's LA

Boston has culture and a beautiful waterfront. LA is literally a big beach town with no culture at all.

Unless you're rich, why the fuck would you even visit LA?

This is in the North End

Its the rooftop deck of my apartment

View looking towards the water :)

Where do you club?

>implying communism is not Veeky Forums

Is Chestnut/Walnut street stores even good for effay shit?

Paris is the original Veeky Forums city tbqh

>not atleast 700 y/o city
>effay

Not anymore user, not anymore.

It's pretty comfy. Technically in Dane county in the town of Sun Prairie but still in the vicinity of all the city life. Feels safe walking about at night and lots of bars serving all of the local drafts. Cold in the winter yes but still busy all year round. Also all of the major cities like Milwaukee and Chicago are pretty close.

Nelson BC is the most Veeky Forums small city in canada

Philly is pretty Veeky Forums. Also Montreal. I was surprised how put together many people were in Portland, Maine.

Yeah, Portland is for sure the next up and coming effay city if it's not already there.
Having grown up there, it always felt really nice but kind of stupid in the way that the city you grow up in always does.
Now I live across the country and I realize just how amazing Portland is. Might move back there one day if the housing prices don't go even more crazy.

SUOMI
U
O
M
I

BELGRADE
E
L
G
R
A
D
E

I was in there like 3 weeks ago, but was just looking at some nonnative stuff, they had a sick gosha sweater but thats not really me. That jacket sounds sick though, they always have an interesting pieces there.

Portlandfags should I move there or LA? My friends are all moving to LA next year but I don't want to be constantly broke. I would def have a job ready for me when I get there and I love cold weather / rain.

Only downside is that I'm big into film / tv and design, which Hollywood is a go-to place to get noticed in those.

bump

Heaven.
Jk just go shopping

visit the hipster mecca of wicker park