hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/255/hdr_1994_en_complete_nostats.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a pretty good actor I guess

Terrorism.

Hugely overrated

>inb4 /pol/tards
too l8

>Berenstein

Alright on the whole, started out a bit "allauh Akbar" tier but ended on a good note. I think if I had met him he would be pretty interesting to talk to. Mostly a political figure head though, he made no real positive change once in government office and really existed as the poster boy of the equality movement in south Africa. I don't think he had much part in the removal of whites from the government, I don't think he was that silly.

Terrorism =/= sabotage

BASED FIGHTER OF JEWS

Loved him in seven

He could have risen the black masses to kill every white man, woman and child; he could have been a dictator; he could have done anything and it be justified because of then apartheid regime but chose not to.

Honestly he was the best thing to possibly happen for South Africa.

And now Julius Malema will do it.

His "moderation" just postponed the inevitable. Actually, it would have been better if they tried that shit in 1994, at least whites had the capacity to defend themselves by them. Now, when Malena begins the killings, they will go down like sheep.

Fucked over his country's long-term development for short-term gains by selling out to the IMF.

You're exaggerating it. America and other western nations cut off all trade with with South Africa in order to support people like Nelson Mandela. If Neslon Mandela committed genocide then the U.N. would obviously intervene and there would be a major backlash in the west like with all those musicians and athletes who boycotted South Africa. You're acting like South Africa is like any African country and as if a radical version of Obama is in charge during the 90's.

>If Neslon Mandela committed genocide then the U.N. would obviously intervene

Sure. Just like they intervened in Algeria, and Zanzibar, and Uganda, and Angola, and Mozambique, and Zimbabwe, and Rwanda, and...

That's why I said that South Afirca isn't just any ordinary African country. South Africa is regional power and one of the more developed African countries. They even had a nuclear program.

Hero

inb4 "muh turrurrists"

Nigger terrorist.

Commie nigger terrorist

Incompetent. What the fuck has he actually done?

Who cares

Rawanda was a regional power though. Just look how badly they were able to beat the Congo/Zaire

African Gandhi with all the good and bad that comes with that title.

Although unlike Gandi those who followed him are far far worse.

>Kfir
Cheeky

He was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

He died decades ago.

>Kfir
That's like naming a tank "Nger".

Wiki tells me it means "Lion Cub" in Hebrew. Knowing those cheeky fucken Israeli cunts though, they probably went for the dual meaning on purpose.

More like "Gy" or "Heathn"

Helped transform his country into the rape capital of the planet

He was naive and was the only decent man out of the cesspit of crime and villainy that is the ANC.

Once he left, the true destruction of South Africa could begin.

Ultimate nigger, stole a while country

ruined my country

You deserve it tbqh

That happened after the genocide.

The only thing he did wrong was not make South Africa 100% communist.

You guys sure are obsessed with running countries to the ground.

South Africa under apartheid was a shithole.

Much less of a shithole than any communist nation ever or South Africa right now.

Hes cool guy

"He didn't" would be the proper response. "You deserve it" is just a despicable response.

>Like 91% of the population were second class citizens.
>9% of the population got to enjoy semi-first world life.
Yeah, nah that doesn't sound very good.

Every communist country ever was lightyears ahead of old South Africa.

I'm a 2nd class citizen (or more precise, non-citizen) right now and I seem to be doing fine. Apartheid South Effrika was a country with first world infrastructure, healthcare, agriculture and a nuclear program. Moden RSA is a downtrodden shithole I wouldn't even send my dog to.

Weirdly enough people were migrating from communist countries to South Africa but never the other way around, why is that?

Which is why every communist country either collapsed or is a shit hole, right?

>First world infrastructure
South Africa still has good infrastructure, agriculture and healthcare relatively.

>nuclear program
Yeah right so does North Korea doesn't make a difference for anyone living there.

Hope you get raped and violently murdered tbqh

>collapsed
Kind of like Apartheid South Africa?

Because the USSR was full.

A high level of discourse

Why would I? I don't live in RSA.

>USSR was the only commie country ever

There's plenty of white South Africans of Polish or Czech or Hungarian descent but I've never heard of a South African diaspora in communist Poland, how come?

Because lots of people were butthurt about communism and left.
Kind of like how lots of white people were butthurt about civil rights and left South Africa.

morgan freeman is a p cool guy

You don't really understand what's the topic of the debate do you. You claimed that South Africa was a worse shithole than communist countries. If that was true people from communist countries wouldn't move there to seek a better life.

I'll put it to you this way.

In communism the privileged class of the bourgeoisie and their petite bourgeois admirers lose out and so leave, likewise when apartheid ending white people stood to lose. So in turn they left so that they could just cut their losses there.

If you white (as Poles and Hungarians are) then South Africa wouldn't be so bad. If you were black then the Poles still leaving in communist Poland would enjoy a much better life than you.

Actually workers were the most unhappy people in commie countries and started the most revolts (1953 Czechoslovakia, 1956 Hungary, 1989 Romania).

Workers were nearly the entirety of the population so of course they would make up the opposition.

The only people you couldn't call workers were high level government officials, and of course they wouldn't start revolts.

>Every communist country ever was lightyears ahead of old South Africa.

None of the African ones were bar Lybia if you stretch the definition of communist and even then they had huge oil reserves and a small population.

Can you provide some proof of the other African communist countries eclipsing Apartheid era South Africa?

>African communist countries
All African communist countries only existed for around 20 years, so no none of them were very good.

Other communist countries on the other hand did indeed be better than apartheid South Africa.

Ok so you've gone from all Communist countries being better off than South Africa to Non African Communist countries doing better.

Care to show how the people in Cambodia, Lao and North Korea, Vietnam ect were light years ahead of South Africa then?

The peak life expectancy of South Africa was about 62, the same year Vietnam had a life expectancy of about 71.

>The peak life expectancy of South Africa was about 62, the same year Vietnam had a life expectancy of about 71.

Whilst Cambodia and Lao were were at 55 and North Korea slightly higher at 69. Why dont you tell us what the life expectancy of South Africa post Aparethied is now?

If you want to be honest take a look at HDI statistics from that period South Africa was rated score of 93rd (above China even) whilst Vietnam was 116th

hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/255/hdr_1994_en_complete_nostats.pdf

So far you havent found 1 communist country in Asia that was better off than Apartheid South Africa let alone light years ahead.

Apartheid South Africa did nothing wrong

Bump