Fuck you guys

Fuck you guys.
I like the Mongols.
They might be the most interesting people ever.
>tfw literally unstoppable until terrain changes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WehBRgij4No
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtu.be/tfhVijGm8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw literally unstoppable until terrain changes
They were unstoppable period. It was only fighting among themselves that spared the rest of the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WehBRgij4No
Too bad this is as close as we will ever get to seeing a Mongol ambush.
It's still pretty impressive, but they were way more skilled on horseback.
As Dan Carlin said, "imagine an army full of trick riders."

They barely won in Hungary which makes pool tables look rocky and craggy, never mind the rest of Europe. And don't forget they weren't really great at sieges, especially when it came to Western European fortifications. They also got BTFO by Serbian, Bulgarians and Poles the 2nd time around.

A long-tired *scout* army, that just a few days earlier rekt Poland "barely" rekt Hungary.

Subatai was a demi-god, not just a general

I'm not convinced that Temujin ever actually existed.

I meant after the battle of Mohi they just paraded around burning and killing not managing to take over any fortified positions even though they had free reign and there was no relief force on the way for the defenders. Now imagine trying to do that shit in wooden Germany where castles are a dime a dozen

>wooden
Significant deforestation had been taking place in Germany for at least 200 years by the time the Mongols came around.

>liking mongols
back 2 reddi

>Too bad this is as close as we will ever get to seeing a Mongol ambush.
You're kidding, right? That was ridiculous.

Found the Chinaman.

Here's how it would go

A Mongol army would at the HRE's borders. One of the HRE's enemies would form an alliance with the Mongols. They would BTFO the army the HRE musters in the field and use either native European allies and or Chinese siege engineers to take all the castles. Then their ally would be threatened into becoming their vassal. Germany would be conquered in 10 years.

Uh... I mean, I live Prussia and Byzantium! Long live grossgermania! Fucking Turks, give Constantinople back!

Am I one of you now?

>supporting Byzantium
>supporting faggots that didn't defend the holy land and literally try to fuck over the Venetians
>supporting faggots who tried to play ball with Islam and got killed for it

To be fair, working with the Saracens worked out better for them than working with the Franks.

To be fair, Byzantium are heretics for supporting Islam instead of the Christianity and let the Holy Land fall, and did jack shit to help the crusaders kick them out.

None of that is fair, and they didn't support Islam, just any allies, vassals, and traders that had proper manners.

>what is the Third Crusade
>what is the massacre of the Latins
>what is being a bitch about the Pope
Fuck'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Like I said, proper manners. There were plenty of Muslim traders living in Constantinople, but none of them ever chimped out and burned down city quarters over petty nonsense, or conducted diplomacy by marching a massive army or navy to the city walls to make unreasonable demands.

The Arabs at least had the decency to declare war upfront when they brought an army.

So you support Islam and want the Holy Land to be in the hands of the Caliphate?
Also, Greeks killed the Latins, they started the fight.

Please. This is the sort of greediness that destroyed Eastern Christianity in the Levant.

Eastern Christianity screwed itself over by siding with Islam. Eastern Christianity screwed itself over by not bending it's knees to the Pope.

This is true, because these actions invited the wrath of the impious Latins who selfishly plundered all its treasures and replaced an entire aristocracy of reasonable gentlemen with devastating dictators who came to hate Christians by their actions.

But it's better to die a martyr's death than live in spiritual death.

>Latins who selfishly plundered all its treasures and replaced an entire aristocracy of reasonable gentlemen with devastating dictators
Venice did nothing wrong, pay your debts or get your shit sacked. Help out in the crusades instead of cucking for the Muslims so you can convert them.

This one is better.
youtu.be/tfhVijGm8zY

>trusting the perfidious Europeans
If there is one thing we're good at, it's intrigue.
Ögedei would have wound up with a dagger in his back sooner or later