Why don't you just get a body like this and dress in basic black tees and jeans you overcompensating faggots?

Why don't you just get a body like this and dress in basic black tees and jeans you overcompensating faggots?

why lift when its all about the face???

No one takes you seriously if you look like a teenage boy with a great face.

If you're skinny as a guy, you got 2 options, go for the drug-addict/metal-head/whatever look or look effeminate.

If you're simply chubby and hide it in clothes tho you can be okay until someone catches you with your shirt off.

a pretty faced guy could steal your gf in any second

I have a very attractive facial structure, but both my gf and other girls have shown to like me much more after I've build some mass.

As I said, it's the difference between being conceived as a pretty boy (which is generally an effeminate notion) or an attractive fit young man.

gyno pls go

because i like clothing design
even better would be to have that body and a next level fit
also as said
face is the most important thing

cause that would destroy the aspect of self expression and fashion in general.

>I have a very attractive facial structure

How to get body like that?

>started lifting
>found out that my abs are uneven
>bugs the shit out of me because autism
>settle for ottermode

It's very common, literally the stupidest thing to stress over, just sounds like an excuse you make cause you don't have enough selfcontrol for cutting

ITT: Insecurity of an average annon

The guy in OPs pic isn't even fit. He'd look (and is) skinny in a t-shirt and jeans.

Anyone from Veeky Forums here? Advise please.

I already do a lot of cardio night running/biking but want to get into lifting. Problem is I am scared of going to gyms and lifting in public. So what is the best minimal home setup I can make? Is a pull up bar and dumbbells enough?

uneven abs are fine, worrying about it is even stupider than gym rats who train calves every chance they get

read the sticky. short answer: no. if you're a student take advantage of the gym, everyone starts somewhere.

>Is a pull up bar and dumbbells enough?

No. Any half-decent lifting program revolves around exercises that target the entire body and progressively overloading your muscles with them. This means that you need gear to train your entire body, which normally means a pull up bar, a barbell, a set of dumbbells, a bench, a squat rack/power cage and assorted machines. You also need assorted weights to actually overload your lifts.

Getting a pull up bar and dumbbells might make a tiny difference in your body, but it is absolutely fucking daft in terms of cost-efficiency.

Just go to a gym. Spending money on something that won't do much for you/spending a ridiculous amount of money just to lift at home because you're insecure is ridiculous. Literally nobody cares about you in the gym unless you're occupying space too long or misusing the equipment in a ridiculous manner (curling in the squat rack/doing retarded supersets with a bunch of different bars for no reason) which you won't be.

Talking with your clothes is passive agressive

To true it hurts. Tfw terrible facial aesthetics

because actual fashion interests me more than the impression it makes?

this

Uneven abs are just an excuse, restart lifting faggot.

Also OP didn't read the sticky.

Mama said there'd be days like these.

rofl wrong because i have a pretty face and i have actual muscle mass and id 360 tomahawk any faggot trying to get w my woman

i feel like a majority of anons here are actually fit and fa.

nobody likes skinny fat dude wtf stop trying to defend that bullshit and get strong

I'm close to that body

Burn it with fire

Sigma Chi, sunfaded White Sox hat, chili-stained Chubbies, vomit-crusted topsiders, dead-horse-relevant Rowdy Gentleman cutoff tank, Costas-on-VV-croakies, "ay girl sit on my Yeti" type mo'fucka

sure you are buddy

height and weight?

is that supposed to be an impressive body? his face is great, his body is lame and could be achieved within months

5'6 126

>rofl
>360 tomohawk

are you a 12 year old kid from 2011?

I was scared too at first, for no reason.

No one gives a fuck about you at the gym, it's as if you were there alone.

>hates abs
>wants ottermode
wut?

Ask Veeky Forums.

i bought a whole set on craigs for 60 bucks
thats luck tho
and having a nice ass family friend to let me use their truck to take it home

It's called dyel and you're only a liposuction away

He has no arms, just a decent core. Just run every day and lift a few times a week, with lots of core work. Buy an Ab wheel and do some rolling at home.

Then just get fat down to 10% and you're done.

Honestly an easy body to attain.