Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

patagonia.com/product/mens-long-sleeved-all-wear-shirt/53800.html?dwvar_53800_color=ASHT&cgid=mens-shirts
neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Versace-Small-Medusa-Leather-Jacquard-Combat-Boot-Black/prod191220089_cat6750735__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%2Fcategory.service%3FitemId%3Dcat6750735%26pageSize%3D30%26No%3D90%26Ns%3DPCS_SORT%26refinements%3D&eItemId=prod191220089&cmCat=product
hm.com/ca/sizeguide/sizeguide_men
youtu.be/NT7Qefs_mKo
newlook.com/shop/mens/jeans/blue-bleached-ripped-knee-super-skinny-jeans_369287745
stromoctober.com/product/lost-and-found-cap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question to the Brazilian anons, which one is the best in quality/price Via veneto or Brooksfield?

what are some essential pieces that look Veeky Forums or everyone should have and don't define any style, but I can wear them after I find my own?

What are some of Fa's approved men's stores?

Re-ask

Do I want patagonia.com/product/mens-long-sleeved-all-wear-shirt/53800.html?dwvar_53800_color=ASHT&cgid=mens-shirts and if so is there a better quality or cheaper but same quality equivalent

are levi's chino joggers fa?

Anyone know where I can get a completely plain, grey, pullover hoodie? Ideally with absolutely no visible logos.

Try the sticky if you haven't already, I think theres information about this on there

Does anyone know of a more affordable alternative to this style of boot?

neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Versace-Small-Medusa-Leather-Jacquard-Combat-Boot-Black/prod191220089_cat6750735__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%2Fcategory.service%3FitemId%3Dcat6750735%26pageSize%3D30%26No%3D90%26Ns%3DPCS_SORT%26refinements%3D&eItemId=prod191220089&cmCat=product

I've never lived in snow before but I'm moving this year. What are some good types of jackets for a slacker fit that will also keep me warm

Shirt looks fine, can't really tell you what you truly want tho.
You could thrift something very similar if you put some time into it, but there's no guarantee it will be the similar enough for you. If you want it I'd say cop but personally I'd thrift Looks like a typical speedlace combat boot. You could go to a military supply store or find one on eBay. You could also check out the Nike SFB black but imo those look best in sand or olive

Ok...i am an idiot. WTF are these?! I can't reverseimage atm and I am fucking hard...

Debump

They look like some sort of knock off yeezy looks alike but no one's I've seen before. I'm getting nothing on a reverse image search. Sorry I can't be of more help.

w2c a slim fit black bomber, preferably with a more satiny fabric. around a hundred dollars, give or take.
adidas alphabounce

adidas alpha bounce or something like that, there on the front page of the adidas site

What hair products should I use?
(I know that sweater is ugly)

a clipper to buzz it

Can I make a normal cargo pants slim fit

more than likely you can't, if you need to ask, but a tailor can

>joggers

No

yeah I meant if it would be possible rather than myself doing it

How do you deal with dandruff when no pooing?

Bumping this

Stop showering completely for a month or so. Just get clean using a wash cloth, rinse your hair if you feel the need to but only in water and let it air dry. Your scalp will naturally balance itself out and if you use gentle dandruff shampoo from then on you'll basically be cured.

Can someone tell me about Acne jeans' quality? Are they worth ~200€? And if not, what's a good brand for women's (skinny) jeans?

Gildan

How do I cuff my jeans evenly?

Do it before you put them on?

noticed alot of hate on zippers in recent threads, why and are they really that hated?

you can - possibly even yourself - by bringing in the outseam and/or the inseam, but it could look kind of dumb depending on the size and placement of the pockets

Is there anything really that bad about pinrolling? I see a lot of people hate on it.

Also when did fuccboi generals become QTDDTOT threads?

pls respond

where to cop a nice navy cap

not that ralph lauren bullshit but something cheaper than lörö piano

How's American Apparel's ofxord/chambray/gingham shirt sizing? I consulted the sizing charts but they don't seem to match up with how tall the models are and yet they're still wearing size S. Should I size down? How much? Do the clothes shrink a lot in the wash?

Hello. Huge fan of anything military inspired. Could anyone send me links of where I could find some /fa material military boots/camo clothing? It would be very much appreciated

if im a size us 8 in nike and adidas, what size of dr martens 1461 mono should i buy?

compare centimetre size (also marked as jp sizing)

Looking to buy some shorts from H&M (inb4) but I'm a bit confused about their sizing system - one pair of shorts will have sizes ranging from 29 to 38,
others from 44 to 56
others yet from XS to XXL

How do I "convert" one into the other? I suppose the first one is just the waist measurement, my size would be 30 there; what size would that be in the 44-56 system, and what size in the XS-XXL system?

I'm not sure if I've got your meaning here, but have you looked to see if they have a sizing chart that shows sizing equivalents of an S, for example? I know uniqlo do that - some stuff is just XS to XL or whatever, but their full size chart shows the sizing of the XS to XL.

Will having a jacket like this taken in at the sides be cheap?
It's unlined

What color of topsiders should I get?

hm.com/ca/sizeguide/sizeguide_men

i'm not that sure what the 44-56 system is, but i know XS-XXL tends to correspond with your clothes sizing - if you wear an M in their shirts, you probably wear an M in their shorts. i would really recommend going there and trying them on though; H&Ms are fucking everywhere and their sizing varies even between two things that should fit exactly the same

how to become Veeky Forums but wear skinny jeans at the same time?

skip leg days

Which one?

hoe don't do it

tbqh neither

so wat kinda routine am i lookin at

Both shit.

don't you have ANY FUCKING FREE THOUGHT AT ALL? DO YOU NEED EVERYTHING SPOONFED TO YOU? JUST WORK ON ARMS AND ABS YOU FUCKING IDIOT, JUST SKIP SQUATS

Anyone have some cropped trouser inspo? I bought cropped trousers a long while back but have had a clue on what would go well with it, especially in this hot weather.

I do have a few insecurities on wearing them due to what people have said but Anyone own a pair and have any tips?

pls help

What is the consensus on peacoats?

I have a milsurp one i was given by a friend and I am wondering if they are still wearable.

how many days a week?

What's wrong with Crocs?

Literally everything about them

We're talking about the real shoes, yeah? Not those shitty technicolor pieces of plastic?

seriously where in the fuck do you buy ultra boost

sold out from adidas, amazon, foot locker in my size

I'm going to the middle east for a bit, what clothes do people wear when it's hot + dry?

I mean things like over shirts, shit that I can wear that won't kill me in the day, and will be comfortable come nightfall.

thob

I don't want to be harassed by Jews, tho.

youtu.be/NT7Qefs_mKo

how shitty does this unfunny fishhead dress Veeky Forumsggots

Can anyone suggest some casual loafers for wide feet? Material doesn't matter so much, as long as it wouldn't look out of place with summer clothes (IE shorts).

When it comes to sneakers, rick or raf?

ultra boosts

This is a statement but it a more fashionable to skate and not dress like it than to dress like you skate without skating

vans are generally accepted as casual wear now

kinda like you probably wear running shoes but your fat ass hasn't ran a day in your life

Rick
Raf's clothes were always better than his shoes

Opinions on cheap monday jeans?

w2c ~$100 waterproof boots? moving to a rainy city.

white nmds or stan smiths?

Use a medium hold clay just to keep it out of your face and make it a little bit more quiffy

Any suggestions for a decent gym bag?

pls respond

Linen

Look at their size chart and always get them a size smaller.

I haven't bought shirts from them but the size charts have always been accurate for me and nothing I've bought has shrunk in the wash.

Bump

Regular brushing

so this music expo/conference is coming up soon and I dunno what to wear
decided to base an outfit around pic but idk what to wear as a top.

the blue jeans i only got this season and i havent really gotten chance to wear em and i didn't wanna go with black jeans as the shoes are already black

help?

If I had to say one, right

Looking 2 cop a sad macintosh os finder hat, preferably black.

Can't find a mac os face hat let alone a sad one yet.

I need a black fur crewneck sweater with a tradional boxy sweater fit

I found one by our legacy on Grailed a while back but it got sold and I can't find the link

a white tee, so you don't fuck it up for sure

know any good white graphic tees?

where to cop those pants

I noticed the person that cuts my hair started cutting it the other way than what I'm used to. I told her "I usually sweep it to my left." and she said "Oh, sorry, I completely forgot. You might wanna try it on the other side sometime, it might look better. You never know."

So now I'm wondering if one looks better than the other, or if I'm just used to what I see in the mirror usually and prefer that naturally.

Left is how I see myself in the mirror, but the right is how everyone else sees me. I like how I look in the left, but kinda hate how I look in the right. Should I get it cut the other way like she suggests next time?

How do I look for work?

no watch?

with a nice smart outfit you need a watch to compliment.

you look like your name is John Appleseed

Shit nigga I know. I've been searching for something that'd compliment the winter colors I tend to stick to. Silverish maybe? Something small and inexpensive. Otherwise it look ok? Any glaring issues?

Are you calling the extremely white?

newlook.com/shop/mens/jeans/blue-bleached-ripped-knee-super-skinny-jeans_369287745

any suggestions for my fit?

Chance these will go on sale?

I know the weird colors often do.

Kek

what kind of hair product to get that just out of bed hair look styled just right?

Y'all think this watch would look nice with this outfit?

vile garbage

Veeky Forums dont like armani, hugo boss and those type of brands.

Most people will tell you to get a Seiko, Omega, Rolex, probably out of most peoples price range.

I don't like leather bands, especially not with a suit or shirt/trousers.

>seiko
>out of price range

not unless you're underage or live in senegal. a nice seiko won't be more than 350, a meh tier seiko 5 will be 100 max

Seiko it is.

Any recs?

I need something $100 max. The watch I picked I thought went well with that outfit and was $200 msrp but is sold for $100 at several places.

Just curious, why does Veeky Forums hate Armani? I do'nt know anything about watch brands.

Seiko snk393 on amazon for like $80

The clothing side of Armani might be good, but the watches are not. The watches are made alongside all the other designer watches like Hugo Boss, D&G etc. As far as I'm aware most of them are made by Fossil who yes even have their own brand.

Its basically cheap tat with the Armani brand over it.

But its up to the person, at the end of the day a watch is a watch, it only has 1 function, to tell the time, if you like what it looks like, then buy it, only Veeky Forums will judge you, most people in the real world don't care, or the people who do care will think WOW Giorgio Armani watch, very stylish, must have alot of money.

stromoctober.com/product/lost-and-found-cap

I've never worn a watch. Any measurements I need to know about? I have fairly slim wrists. 5"9, 164lb, 25 but look 18, if relevant.