Female posters

How come the females dress so horribly on Veeky Forums? I think I've seen maybe one or two girls in my 3 or 4 years coming here who actually had a grasp of how to put together an interesting outfit. I mean, the guys aren't much better (myself included), but the women who post in WAYWT threads are 99% of the time abysmal. Do they actually have an interest in dressing well or are they just looking for attention?

if i were a chick i wouldnt want to come to this shit hole

Just speaking from my experience Women tend to dress to the "norm". Even those that claim to be fashionable.

you can use Veeky Forums for a lot of different things you pleb, the generals are actually very useful

i dress basically like a guy and the few fits ive posted have been mostly positively accepted

but yeah i dress somewhat masculine so no one knows im girls i also have small breast and not much shape to my hips

not sure if that counts

i don't blame girls for not posting, rarely is there any constructive feedback in WAYWT. they get the same response whenever a noticeable girl does post

>post feet
>LONDON
>something else vulgar and rude

Because those of us with any sense don't post in waywts. Same as the male posters on here.

Stop generalizing you fucker

its just the same as males desu
theres a lot of shitty fits posted with just a few gems

Srsly tho. You sound Asian. Post feet

post armpits

pls...

How many guys on fa dress nice? Try to express it as a percentage of visible male users.

>How come the females dress so horribly on Veeky Forums?

lol nobody on Veeky Forums dresses well

Girls don't have to try, fashion is a male thing. Apparel is meant to convey and represent, and heck, maybe even garner attention. Women can dress mediocre or basic bitch because they'll garner attention solely by being a woman.

this

This. Women that try hard at fashion are overcompensating for something.
>what about rich and beautiful women who make an effort to be fashionable
They're not competing with normal women. Think of them as athletes at the top of their game competing with world class opponents for the attention of the richest, most successful men.
The women that dress well here are probably wallflowers in their environment so they retreat into this hobby to try to stand out

What is, my experience.

Like the Asian chick with the 2-3 Yohji pieces. Willing to bet she's middle/upper-middle class happa in some trust fun Asian heavy metropolis like Vancouver or SF.
This is how she competes at the margins of a game she is playing at a disadvantage

This. Whenever I see another femanon post they get such shit feedback that even when I do want to post a fit I remember it's not worth the gross responses

>be on Veeky Forums
>get upset at replies

Why do you do this to yourselves?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

post feet bitch

no one is upset, i understand the culture here and thats why girls don't bother to post pictures of themselves, it's pointless.

> fashion is a male thing
mens wear is some of the most boring clothing ive ever seen designed specifically to make you fit in.
>overcompensate
more like dressing to impress
fashion is suppose to express your personality. it's a direct reflection of yourself.

why not post feet?
i don't see anything wrong

I thought girls thrived off of attention

Where are you from in London?

I'm newish to London, and trying to make friends senpai

some do but not shitty negative attention...

attention is like pr