What does Veeky Forums think about Vans Old Skool? Thinking about getting pure black ones or pure white ones, should i...

What does Veeky Forums think about Vans Old Skool? Thinking about getting pure black ones or pure white ones, should i, or will i fall to the meme?

>laces

get black ones, theyre sick, ez to pair and everything is basically a meme. Fuck stan smiths and superstars especially tho

Why all one color? The ones in your pic are fine and, imo more versatile. They are quite common, but are by no means bad. You certainly won't be getting the highest quality, but they're $60. Also, it's a plus if you actually do skate.

Buy the "pro" version if you want slightly better build quality and more cushion.

i;m thinking about copping a pair of these, my old shitty beaters are basically fucked since i accidentally destroyed the insoles trying to see if my orthotics would fit

they black ones loook fine to me but actually not very versatile, but theyre common enough no one will really ccare

i really like them

Every popular streetwear icons wears them. The fuck you mean meme

shit quality
shit comfort
overplayed

otherwise iconic design but not when you go same color to hide the stripe.

>Also, it's a plus if you actually do skate.
not really.
modern skateboard shoes aren't made out of canvas anymore because it easily rips.

DANG DAVID BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THOSE WHITE SNEAKERS

why would you want good quality on beaters, plus the model op shows arent made for skating

You realize they make the toe suede as to fix that, having canvas in the middle really doesn't affect it. They are definitely a plus if you skate I am gonna get some Sk8 highs soon myself

good & cheap beaters and easy to pair

why did I just write and in two different ways

this shit is greaet... more?

>black shoes
>easy to pair
choose one

If you want a simple outfit you can pair them with black skinny jeans and literally anything as a top

Old Skools are fine for skating. Only in the middle bit is canvas.

I have the Vans Vault white leather ones, I wear them year round. Honestly can't afford CP's so I got the Vans instead. I'm from a surfing/skate town so it works and reminds me where I came from...albeit in a "higher class" way.

They are pretty reliable kicks.

Anyone have a pair of sk8 hi's? Are they pretty comfortable?

i have the sk8 hi pros and theyre really comfy

Dying over here

Are sk8 highs or old schools good for bigger feet? Never owned a pair but I see they're really versatile so I plan to cop a pair.

What's different about the pros?

>definition of meme

I've got wide feet and they're both fine for me

Meme shoes that every single wannabe mac demarco teen wears.

What do you wear?

>normies wear it so it's ugly !