FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
youtu.be/Oj2CPqX-tLc
hasfit.com/warrior-90-day-workout-routine-exercise-program-fitness-schedule-work-out-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=13op7Ahc1pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucked up, last thread was

>went this whole week low cal
>tomorrow is supposed to be my cheat day
>fucked up today and binged
help

Waywt didn't listen to no bully pls.

Basic as shit I know but is it somewhat decent? How might I make it more interesting?

Also at my goal of 5'11 59kg so now I just need to dress okay.

>How might I make it more interesting?
there are 2 ways.
1. make yourself more interesting (haircut, sleeve tattoo or whatever).
2. Buy more interesting clothing.
3. layering
How do I know this? I recently asked the same question as you.

You guys should try the Whisper app and join the Thin group

>>/WAYWT/

>sleeve tattoo
you need to stop posting

dont get a tattoo to be interesting

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

Just eat less today, you'll be alright love. I find that my cheat meals move around. I tend to save them for when I have to eat out.

helo freg daly remindar i luv u

>sleeve tattoo

I already have this top tier body
w2c fashion like this?

Stop buying shitty uniqlo mall tier crap

gtfo from here you're not even skinny

Aren't you guys worried about gallstones?

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 Join discord

Anorexic peice if shit you disgust me

I know this website ain't a hugbox but damn, a lot of dick heads around here.

Has any achieved MC Ride mode

What's considered skinny for a 5'2 boy?

Dat FAS.

Depends what you consider skinny. Me, personally, I consider skinny to generally be any BMI below 20.

Sometimes you'll get a series of trolls but if you ignore them they get bored and go away. Sometimes they are funny, but those are generally the ones that lurk here anyways and then just do a bit of trolling for laughs. They are generally more successful too because they understand the board better.

I'v been working on it. I'm much taller than him and have wider shoulders

bmi less than 19

What jeans is he wearing?

youtu.be/Oj2CPqX-tLc

That is what I've been working on for the last nearly 2 years of my life. Went from BMI of 32 to 17 and bulked/lifted for 4 months

Suprisingly it actually takes a lot longer that I would have thought. He doesn't just "have abs" he actually has a decent amount of muscle through his entire upper body that takes longer than I would have thought to get. His bodyfat % is also really low.

Have any pics ? This is the closest iv seen on here

Any of you guys just do "beginner" weight lifting/cardio programs? Just to tone yourself out?

hasfit.com/warrior-90-day-workout-routine-exercise-program-fitness-schedule-work-out-plan/
This is excelent for starters. If yu don't want bigger legs do squats etc. without weights

you don't have to do anything except is you're fat. just don't eat in excess and thats it.

thin people live the longest of all since they carry less weight their entire lives, so the body doesn't gets tired as easily.

the thing is i'm skelly mode rn, and i'm just looking to be like this man.

>5'8
>go from 215 to 155 in 4 months
>trying to lose the remaining 30 lbs eating more and lifting
>don't like eating, fill up too easily and feel disgusted but aiming to eat 1300 calories a day
is 1300 a good goal? i typically do relatively heavy lifting and run 40 minutes on the treadmill 3 times a week

So you should start lifting, and ditch cardio. Go to fit for advices (inb4 SS+gomad)

just do body weight stuff, get more agile. fuck lifting, if you don't care about living less through lift.

This look good? (I got the time to do cardio anyway)

Can I eat 400-800 calories worth of cookies and nothing else for today and still lose weight? I feel like only focusing on calories depends on what you're eating no?

Yeah but it's just empty calories,not really worth it.

>thin
>comfy
can't be, choose one and only one

I feel comfy in super skinny jeans or when i look at myself in the mirror,does that count?

It's not bad If you want more bodyweigh stuff try Kinobody's bodyweigh mastery (i'm not shilling you can get it for free) and add some curls and bench press

Seconding

I just wanted to say that I've been lurking these threads for tips and stuff - it's helped a lot and I've been losing steadily for a while now. Thanks thinspo

Thank you, you're my favorite froggo

cringe

Weight is determined by calories, but you're going to feel like shit if you just eat junk food. When eating low cal you need to focus on eating as nutritious as possible, eat tons of veggies and things high in protein like chicken or turkey. You want to feel full despite not eating a lot of calories, vegetables are great for this.

>no sweat between folds
>no rashes
>can move around easier and have more enerfy
Being fat sucks. Hell, being thin feels better than being average, being light feels great.

Glad to hear it! Congrats on your weight loss!

Who else does intermittent fasting here?

The only shit that actually works fast

You're going to feel like shit

what are your eating hours?

Right after i wake up even if i'm not hungry and there's a reason for that

I do, I eat heathily/low cal too (500 a day) and I still don't see a difference.. Feel like it's just a myth.

You should eat more. Like a 1000-1300 calories. Now your body is just storing everything because you are almost starwing yourself. It's a marathon, not a sprint

How long have you been doing that?

Absolute bullshit

>Absolute bullshit
why?

reason? I'm guessing energy levels.
do you only eat at that point, or do you eat later also?

Everytime i come to these threads I just see people talking about what a calorie is.

I'm not surprised considering it isn't taught in american schooling, also anorexia is directly linked to autism.

The maximum metabolism can change is like 10% and that happens after you've been dieting for a long period of time,maybe at least 6 months.That's the reason models only do cutting cycles and not prolonged "normal" dieting.

I don't really care about energy.After 6-7 hours after the last time you've eaten your body goes into ketosis mode and starts to burn fat instead of the food you ate.I only eat like 600-700kcal in the morning so i have a full 16 hour fat burn session every day.

>Veeky Forums
>autism
wew lad who would've known

i should mention that I'm a femlet and my tdee is 1500 so I'm good. It's not like I'm dying or entering starvation mode.
I started lowcal a month ago and got into intermittent 2 weeks ago. I don't mind having a 6 hour slot to eat in so I'll just stick with it and be more patient

I thought that ketosis starts after days of having low carbohydrate intake.

Well,anything below 50g of carbs is essentialy low carb so if you're on a huge deficit you're always on low carb

You go in ketosis because your carb intake is low,when fasting it's zero.

>thin everywhere
>fit well in clothes
>still have a belly bump

whats the secret?

lose more

>1. make yourself more interesting (haircut, sleeve tattoo or whatever).

Or get a personality

Hey, is there anyway to tell what is a good starting weight?

Went from fat to thin, and discovered my belly button had this disgusting black stuff in it. It was hard and had hair in it, at first I thought it was just compacted hair. I tugged on it with some pliers and pulled it out, and it was like black with this really long tail.

It was exactly this:
youtube.com/watch?v=13op7Ahc1pQ

I got it out now but still have some smelly white stuff in there. Going to give my belly button a break and clean it more later.

Never knew you had to clean in there.

posture

wow that is really gross I did not know that was possible thanks user for enlightening me

>female
>5'2
>116

should i kill myself

jesus christ

sit on my face first

5'9"
119 lbs
still have lower ab bump and tits
why can i never be pure

I'm 5'11" 57kg and still have huge legs

kill me

Is it safe to remove this on my own?

i would probably use alcohol and put some bacitracin on it.. to avoid infection. otherwise it looks perfectly alright to remove on your own but there's no way you have a plug like that in your navel, is there? pix pls

You forgot to say he roids

FAT BLACK PIG

Tfw not even close to being underweight
Fuck it all

i dont have the motivation to exercise how can i diet to lose fat?
i need 1 g protein/lb right?

starve

1g/lb is too much for your body, and there isn't really a way you will be able to hit that and stay at a reasonable deficit every day. 45% cals from protein, 35% from fats, 20% from carbs (try to make them come from good sources, and make sure a healthy portion of them are fiber!). I've found this to be best for building up/maintaining muscle while cutting a good amount of fat. You'll never have the perfect cut where you're losing fat and building muscle at good rates, but if you want to lose at a reasonable pace and get to a good body fat %, you should probably aim for something similar to what was described.

Carbs are bad for you. Period. Too much protein is bad for you (especially many manufactured sources). Fucking exercise, it makes such a difference.

I got it out without a doctor. I used some hydogen peroxide to loosen it up. I rubbed it in with some Q-tips. You for sure need Q-tips for cleaning after you pull it out.

To actually pull it out I used a pliers. It didn't hurt at all, it was just unsettling. So, if you feel pain, stop. Mine came out with no pain.

After removal I went back in with alcohol on a q-tip again for quite a while. I still have some white gunk in there and my next step is going to be some salt water and maybe more hydrogen peroxide but overall it is much, much cleaner.

Also be ready for the smell. It's fuckin rancid. Mine wasn't as big as that video, but, probably 70% as big.

I didn't take pictures, I wasn't expecting it to be that big and after it came out the smell made me flush it down the toilet immediately.

Anytime, friend.

Nicely done if that's you!

>talks about building muscle
>Carbs are bad for you. Period.

Mom science strikes again. Have fun, dumbass.

skinny french brands like IRO, Sandro, Kooples, SLP, 2000s-era Dior

some darker japanese brands like Attachment or Julius

used Allsaints if on a budget

it's not limited to brands, just find stuff skinny enough to fit or tailor your shit if need be

someone is jealous

based bob

dude is like my biggest inspo