Hairstyle thread

Post styles, requests, advice

Buzz or not? Ignore the plant

can you read the catalog you stupid fuck? there is like 3 other hair threads up, fuck off & sage

what's a good length if i want to dye my hair a fuccboi azn brown

maybe 2 inches longer on the top

Whats a good style for curly hair?

And I mean CURLY hair, real curls, not the shit that passes as curly thats actually unkempt wavy hair

Is there a way to get hair curly like this other than genetics?

Those aren't curls.

And yes theres a treatment for it but I've heard that unless you shell out like 500 dollars or more, you'll be looking at severe hairloss in like a month

Avoid any raunchy ass style thats like "hair all over your face" or those puffy curls that go down.

Alternatively, if your curls are short, try putting on some wax and lifting the top while pulling it sideways

Need hair advice

You also need advice on how to actually obscure faces.

Trim that shit up and use some gel or wax to actually create visible curls.

High and stiff curls look raunchy as fuck.

Also, I get the whole "I dont wanna show my face on Veeky Forums", but for this threads its kind of stupid to participate if you're not going to show your face. Not every hairstyle goes with every face. A hairstyle that looks great on a guy could look like shit on you, like if your forehead is too small/too big for the style

Should i cut it, keep it, or just go meme-tier with a man bun?

keep it
no bun

>Ignore the plant

i cant

Better pic of face shape

Thx senpai, never wore it without a bun or a hat outside before. might try it

Put argon oil in it to keep it healthy and add slight volume.

Veeky Forums has seriously fucked with my perception of balding and I'm paranoid.

None of my family is bald, but I heard that doesn't matter. I'm 20 now and my hair recessed at the temples when I was 18. Doesn't seem to move amy further but I keep a constant eye on it

Do you think this hairstyle is looking good on 20s year olds? im thinking on doing it also do you think it needs wax or gel to get that style?

I noticed the person that cuts my hair started cutting it the other way than what I'm used to. I told her "I usually sweep it to my left." and she said "Oh, sorry, I completely forgot. You might wanna try it on the other side sometime, it might look better. You never know."

So now I'm wondering if one looks better than the other, or if I'm just used to what I see in the mirror usually and prefer that naturally.

Left is how I see myself in the mirror, but the right is how everyone else sees me. I like how I look in the left, but kinda hate how I look in the right. Should I get it cut the other way like she suggests next time?

Right.

What sunglasses would suit my face?,

I'm deciding between wayfarer or aviator?

Right

Both would make you look like a generic white BMW driving persian cunt.

t-thanks user?

unfortunately im a poor beta fag, so no BMW and not persian.

they seem like they would both suit your face.
I'm leaning towards aviator maybe complimenting you more but I think you could pull off wayfarers as well

You're not receding. It's a completely natural hairline. Both of my uncles have been sitting at the same hairline as you for nearly all their lives and they're both soon fifty and haven't receded one bit.

How would I ask my barber for this cut? Havent had a haircut in like 3 months and my hair is really shit atm. Normally get a 3 back and sides and 'trim' the top from the old italian barber but I want a change and I think the barber will probably have to change too.

will post a couple other pictures that I got from another hair inspo thread also

How to properly use hairspray? How much should one apply? At what distance?
Any hairspray-related advice is more than welcome.

like would I just say a no.2 undercut? I have no idea how to describe length on the top

Im just worried about fucking it up and looking stupid, especially with how high up on my head their hair would be short until and how it blends from top to the back and sides

post ur hair and ill try to help

thanks senpai, bad lighting atm and not a great camera but here

Any advice with this or is it fine as is?

well the pictures you posted all have slightly different styles so I'm gonna go with the first one

imo get a 2 on the sides, but don't make it go all the way up to the fringe - ask the barber to use scissors to blend in top of the sides, if you know what I mean? Just show him the picture of the sides while saying that and he'll know what to do

As for the top, just leave it as it is. You have the length and the only difference between your hair and the other guy's is that you've combed it differently. Before you go to the barber, try to experiment with your CURRENT hair and see if you can get it like it is in the picture.

At the moment you're sweeping it all the way to the other side, and it's not falling on your forehead much, so just try to play around with it to get a similar style.

1 more thing you might want to do is ask the barber to cut off a week's growth of hair (0.5cm, maybe even less) because atm the ends of your hair look a little disheveled and that would neaten things up considerably.

Also on the way back from the barber, consider buying a low hold matte wax, a mousse and a good hair salon tier hairdryer if you don't have one already. The key to these kinds of hairstyles is the messiness and most of that comes from generating good volume so they're pretty much necessary imo.

for a look more like the third pic do you think it would work to do the 2 on the sides blended into the top like you said but take more off the top? (3 or 4cm? idk t b h) I'm just thinking now that I kinda prefer the swept to the side look a bit more.

thanks for the advice btw

not

lose the sideburns

4cm is like almost 2 inches, that'd be a bit much. imo take off 1cm from the top.

idk about the guy's sides though, since it's a front on picture. I'm not even sure his sides are that short - maybe like a 4 or something. Or he might have a 2 that's blended really low?

If you want a good middle ground, just get a 3 on the sides that's blended - it'll grow out in a few weeks and you can finetune it exactly how you want.

thanks I think I will go with the 3 on the sides and 1cm off the top.

I will pick up some wax and mousse as well. I haven't ever really used hair product that much so that will be something new to try out and see what I can do.

How do I replicate the effect sea water has on my hair?

what kind of hair product to get that just out of bed hair look styled just right?

thanks

What a daddy

I dont know but maybe salt water in a spray bottle would help

is this a good thing or bad thing?

Good idea

keep it, jaqen

lads help me out do you think I could pull off a buzz

if you need more pics let me know, this ones pretty wank

tldr I got loaded and razor shaved my head six months ago. I have to either shave that shit again or find a new hairstyle. What should I do?

Here's a picture of what I generally wear.

Love the lower half but upper half is garbage

There is hope for us with curly hair

I'm poor as fuck, man. Either give me a break or show me something better for a similar price.

Use Minoxidil if you're that worried

how about you get a job?

Better quality pics

I'm new to this.
Any advice?

Is this the post-hair style thread?

Can not unsee the plant

Fuck it, I'll post here too
What style should I get? Been thinking of an undercut but I genuinely don't know what to do pls halp

looks really nice. do you brush it at all or just let it air dry without doing anything to it?

Might as well post in a third thread.

Thinking of getting a haircut soon. My girlfriend wants me to try some of the (last year) trendy short on the sides/long on top shit, and I'm open to the idea, but I dunno if my face is right for it. I have a huge fucking forehead and nose, and I feel like my heads pretty wide at the top. My hair curls really bad on the sides and in back, too.

Any suggestions? (sorry about the sweaty bottom left pic, rooms like 100 fuckin degrees right now.)

What should I do? It can't be too memey because I have a real job. Stuff like an undercut is too much, but I get bored with the same thing.

From the front.

Keep it, move to Sicily and make pizzas.

Would Little Italy work?

>(last year) trendy

try 4 years ago

If I had to do it all over again, I would make one picture.

but now your pictures are on the internet forever without the lightest chance of deletion

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

keep growing? chop it off? new style?

What kind of neat hairdos can I turn my jewfro into? Too embarrassed to post a picture, but just imagine the most unkempt jewfro you've ever seen.

looking for some advice on a haircut. I think I have a chubby face so I'm losing weight but my hair is getting out of control.

Any advice? Was thinking HY or Yung leo

undercut would be g

I-is that good?

ye

you're entering the awkward phase now, if you cut it'll look better for the now but i think that it would look good long, you have a good hairline for it too

can we see a side pic too?

this was my hair before I shaved it... kida miss it desu. I've had a buzzcut eversince not sure what to do now

Please cut that shit off.

sure

Advice for new haircut?

I wanna dye my hair, but i dont know

Thanks! When taking that pic i had had it in a bun for a couple of hours, if i just let it air dry it gets way too much volume. I feel like it could use some more shine though, someone suggested argan oil and i'm thinking about giving it a try

Hay argentinos en Veeky Forums?

Too long on thee top?

can someone give me some references of cuts like picrel? i have no idea how to describe it to even start looking

i think you're quite handsome. don't do that stupid trendy meme shit please.

If your face is notably asymmetrical sweeping one side or the other can help balance it, otherwise stick to right handed sweeping.

Getting hair cut soon, what should I do with this mop

This is when it's longer on the sides and right after shower

buzz

yeah buzz actually

buzz the entire thing? and to what length?

todos los dias papu

lastima que aca no se consigue casi una mierda de ropa, o es todo hyper caro. importar es una pija, etc. pais del orto.