Veeky Forums I'm trying to purchase some boots...

Veeky Forums I'm trying to purchase some boots. What are some brand that sell good quality casual boots in the $150-$250 range?

bump

timberlands

Just save up for Red Wings

This
They last forever

Anyone know of any decent companies that make rainboots for men? Or just some kind of weather proof shoe? I'm staying a few months in washington and I don't want to ruin my shoes. I'd prefer sonething that isn't made with shit materials in a third world country

Iron Rangers or Beckmans?

LL Bean boots are the most often recommended ones I hear of. They aren't very fashionable, but they do their job well.

tretorn

Oliberté do good stuff, remember they run about a size too large.

What about Daytonas?

anyone got these ilu boots? also how is ilu quality in general?

>Chippewa
>Made in England Doc Martens

My first recomendation has to be dr martens

If you want to browse different styles of boots then asos has an moderete decent list to browse.

black timbs
black clarks desert mali
dr martens 1460 mono
black solovair derby boot

timberlands are nigger tier, definitely not Veeky Forums

so just because negroids supposedly adore watermelons, you never eat watermelons despite that you like the taste?

black timbs are ok, wheat is not

Its summer lol

Whoever walks around in july with black cotton/wool lined timbs will look like a complete tool who gets their fashion advice from an insecure fashion forum in a japanese anime imageboard lol

Depends on what you're doing with them, but since you said casual, Id say palladiums.
If you want something a little more burly but still pretty, Clark's.
Stay the fuck away from doc's.

who wears boots in the summer at all?

I do but thats because im in a country with wet and cold summers xP

i didn't say anything about watermelons. timberlands are fucking ugly regardless who wears them

Daytons are great, too. I prefer them to red wings

timbs being ugly is just your personal, subjective opinion

what if i say that they're fucking beautiful? it's your word against mine, who wins?

also i live in a country where there's still a high white majority with very little to no black people, so timbs don't have that connotation, what they might have in some other countries

Literally everyone wears timberlands now. When you put them on your feet, you bring yourself down to a level of fashion akin to a 14 year old african american middle schooler. There's more progressive and aesthetically sophisticated boots with a better production quality and lower pricetag than timbs.

why not? rebelling against the seasons nigga

construction workers, bikers, /out/doorsmen, there's plenty of reasons to wear boots in the summer. they aren't a seasonal item.

just check like barneys or ssense or any site like that and pick a boot you like and look for an older version or something used