Kpop fashion general

I like having these threads every few weeks so let's go again.

What do you think about kpop fashion? Post any korean inspo you like or effay MVs, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

theexostyle.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/style-i-d-exo-k-kai-exo-m-lu-han-ami/
k-fashion-beauty-lifestyle.tumblr.com/
onehallyu.com/tags/forums/airport+fashion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before anyone says it, yes we know Koreans are fashion slaves and "totally unoriginal" but I like their aesthetic so let's just get that out of the way.

I'll be posting the most inspo I can

need id on right shirt so bad

Always welcome to post exo

>K-pop
>Just a bunch of dancing guys/girls with a ton of make up/plastic surgery

No thanks

looks like posts on /r/streetwear

Here you go theexostyle.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/style-i-d-exo-k-kai-exo-m-lu-han-ami/

The Holy Grail

He's an interesting man

y none of yall niggas post womens

because 99% of them only dress in shitty cute or sexy clothes

>twn have tae tae's swag

Nigga im gay

i luv it

y they all look like failed clones?

I want to donate money to these boys so they can dress better

kys

anything worse than early 2000s kpop fashion?

Jesus

avril lavigne hello kitty

Are these people aware of the legacy/context/whatever of the clothes they're wearing or are they just dressed by stylists

Depends, during shows they're dressed by stylists. But in their free time no and only a few actually know what they're doing

I saw a video where Jungkook was ordering clothes online for the first time ever so I guess their companies provide clothes for them even in their personal lives. I guess the few genuinely interested in fashion might make an effort but a lot of them can't afford these clothes anyway.

I remember a video where some one from Got7, I don't remember who, actually spent a lot of time coming up with an outfit before going shopping

You can tell which ones care about what they wear, especially in airport photos. A lot of members are in a simple shirt and jeans combo every single time but there's always a few who have a more unique look. Not sure how it works, I know they sometimes get sponsored by brands to show off their clothes for airport fashion and whatnot but the bigger names likely have complete freedom in that department.

id on shoes?

His shirt distresses me.

I know some companies lend them clothes

ugh that jacket is so expensive, I want it so bad tho :c

That's the type of shit you're going to see C-rate comedians make fun of on I Love the 2010's.

Lmao jimin and that hat

Iktf, I want everything from this MV but my wallet doesn't agree

yea idk whats up with their stylist and berets

They always look like they're in pain with those berets on haha, esp suga

Those look like the kind of shoes manlets wear to add a couple inches

almost every k-pop star wears shoe inserts to give them an extra 2 inches

add the inch the heel gives and he's probably 3 inches shorter than he looks in that picture

I kinda wish they would just accept that they are manlets and deal with it like the rest of us

Well they still look like manlets so...

i love this fit

Yeah, I like how she matched her shoes to her blouse. A little risque, but she's pulling it off.

Most girl idols dress like shit.

Someone name a few who are at least a bit fashionable.

Also what's a good site for seeing airport fashion? Tumblr is unreliable most times 2bh

D.O BTFO

There are actually some decent tumblr blogs for airport fashion if you look. It also might be easier to search for a specific group's airport fashion blog rather than an overall kpop one. I'll link some when I get home.

Also, yeah I wish the ladies dressed better. Shame since they have the bodies to pull off almost anything.

jesus seeing asian people dressed in slp is embarrassing

it looks like bad cosplay

FUCK that traitor
enjoy paying all that money to SM you dumb nigger

what are these styles of shirts called?

Oversized 3/4 sleeve tees
Asos has some on sale
American Apparel has the box hammer tee which is pretty similar
hi fi fnk has them but shipping from Korea...
or just buy a tee one size up and hem it?

Suga's c.e shirt and the slp palm print bomber were amazing

Taemin's outfits in the press your number and drip drop mvs were killer
really wish i could get my hands on that uc television adventure tee

Do you like him more now that he's out of the closet?

thx boss

Sure, thanks man. I think most are just about using their bodies as selling points and then in reality they dress bad.

I.D. on trousers btw?

Been wanting id on those trousers for a while..can't seem to find it anywhere, sorry.

I feel like the less popular female idols take more risks with their fashion. I wouldn't try looking for anything special with SNSD, Twice, etc. I guess they have to maintain the kawaii image to keep those fanboys and young girls.

If you're a rookie you'll hardly have any say in what you're wearing, boy or girl. That's Twice's case.
At this point SNSD can wear whatever they want, it just happens to be classic designer stuff.

Yeah but they still have an image to maintain for their fanbase. Either that or they're completely uninterested in fashion and wear the most basic trendy shit.

Ahh damn, no problem they look pretty nice. If I ever mange to find out then I'll post in one of these threads.

I agree with the lesser groups I guess, though Dara is pretty much a hypebeast but I like some of her fits. With SNSD, I hear Hyoyeon is probably one if the most fashionable according to one user from a previous thread, but she does experiment alot.

berets are gonna be next

anyone here going to KCON in LA this weekend?

혁오 is the most fa kpoop there is

I tried copping the steez but i don't think it worked

asian king Krule?

i have no clue who these guys are but i just copied those characters into google and got a jazzy/bluesy live performance by them. they are actually really good. and also

you look pretty good imo. keep it up.

you look like a cool kid.

Pls no. They don't look good on anyone.

Not going to kcon, not a fan of kpop fans especially the screaming girls so I'll avoid that crowd... I'd go to smaller shows if artists I like came to my city.

I like this a lot actually

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny kind of have an edgier style compared to the other girls. Tiffany and Yoona are the fashion girls though, but they just want to wear couture. Same as Jessica.

Yeah idk maybe it's because I'm not a fan idk where to look but even searching the names you posted, they just dress like girls I see on the street every day. If they're spending a lot on those clothes, that's a waste lol.
I said this in the past thread, I kind of like black pink's aesthetic but it's really too early to tell at this point.

Agreed. Kpop fans are actually the worst.

One of my favorite korean indie bands. They have some really good songs and hyukoh's voice is intoxicating

But that's the thing. The everyday girl wants to be dressed in Fendi and Prada. They just don't have the money, which these idols have. And anyway Black Pink is definitely going to have some different styling for a female group, that should be cool.

I only post Sunny cos I'm waifu fagging but sometimes she has nice fits though I reckon she doesn't really need to dress fancy and stuff much since she's always busy with her radio station.

Jessica always dresses classy these days when I see her snaps or IG.

I wanna find a well dressed girl group who has different music to the generic ones you have these days.

Also, anyone seen the MV for fire truck. Thoughts?

Reasons why I don't tell people irl that I like kpop

I meant more that they wear very basic pieces so it looks kinda low end to me.

Yeah, but Sunny dress kind of differently, I'd say it's more interesting than Jessica to be honest. And lol, Sunny is absolutely rich, she doesn't even need to work if she doesn't want to.
The interesting about Jessica is that she's actually trying to be a designer. She isn't anything impressive I guess but at least her pieces are tasteful and simple.
If you want a group that is fashionable and has cool music, it has to be 2ne1, but they're kind of over I guess. Black Pink is the replacement I suppose.

And about Firetruck: Cool styling, a little bit costume-y but still interesting as a fashion statement.

Well that's true, it is basic. But you can't expect them to wear stuff like in your pic all the time because it just doesn't work IRL. Even male idols dress casually when they're on catching flights too.

Didn't love Firetruck MV, was a bit campy. I'm a fan of the 7th sense, though.

Yeah of course I don't expect them to dress up like that every day. And even though women have a much wider net of fashion choices, males in kpop (in general) still end up having a more stylish look at airports or wherever. The men may be trend hopping but the girls are mostly wearing outfits that have been popular for decades (simple shirt and short skirt with pumps for example). They look good, but it's boring to me.

I agree with you. You won't find too many interesting fits. Pic related, for instance, is kind of interesting I guess but from that point on it's a matter of personal preference.

As much as I like Sica, I have to agree on that. She doesn't dress to stand out or experiment. Also yeah, R.I.P, 2NE1. I mentioned Dara's fits earlier but yeah, their time is up sadly. What's black pink? I've been hearing about them on twitter and now here.

Yeah, I think the outfits/styles were a bit too out there. Especially Marks hair.

Same here, the song didn't do it for me. The 7th Sense is amazing imo

Jessica is a classic girl. She'll wear Givenchy but just for a photoshoot or something.
Dara and CL are great though. CL is heavily into the fashion industry and Dara has a good taste. She tries all sorts of things. Look at her being cute.
Black Pink is the new YG girl group, they're supposed to debut around next week.

I guess so, most are just about flashy pieces but that's down to their stylists at the end of the day,. Also yeah, I've seen CL wear an ASSC hat before which surprised me, but I feel like she was begged to wear it lol. Dara wears alot of streetwear, from what I've seen.

I'll give em a check out when they debut then.

IF they evet debut lmao.

w2c trousers?

>tfw can't wear a mask where I live
Why live at all

Just do it

There's a decent tumblr one I follow
k-fashion-beauty-lifestyle.tumblr.com/

And as much as people shit on this site it has really good quality up to date pictures of almost all artists, just gotta search it:
onehallyu.com/tags/forums/airport+fashion/

Thrifted :/

I might be wrong but judging by the sidewalk, this is Japan.

could be, k-pop stars routinely tour in Japan. it's probably the biggest international market for k-pop (maybe China is bigger recently, not sure)