Boyfriend wants to deck me out with a pastel goth haircut, makeup, and wardrobe

Boyfriend wants to deck me out with a pastel goth haircut, makeup, and wardrobe.

Although I'm very familiar with the {{a e s t h e t i c}} I'm not too well versed on where to actually get the clothes, and for an okay price.

Money isn't an issue but I don't want it to be too expensive. Any suggestions? I wanna shop for fall/winter, maybe a couple summer outfits but I'm not gonna get a bunch of clothes I won't be able to wear soon. And I need hair suggestions as well.

Thank you!!

(Pic related, is the hair I'm considering most so far)

I know you're in high school or whatever but don't let your SO dictate how you dress, I know the r9k does fashion community may disagree with me, don't let him "deck you out" with an "aesthetic"

Deck yourself out in clothes you actually want to wear and be the person you want to be, not for him but for yourself.

Yeah, would second this. HAving someone else dictate your style for you is kinda weird at a formative young age (before 22). plus it sounds kinda fetishy

I want these clothes though. He just happens to think they're really cute and has enough money to make it happen.

Won't get into the d/s ownership dynamic...and we're early 20s

This.

But if this is something that you're actually into as well, then start with cheapo asian websites like yesstyle and aliexpress. You can also check out nasty gal and asos for more stuff. Check on etsy for accessories. For a lot of the pastel goth looks, it seems like it's more about how you put certain pieces with the right color scheme/stye together.

Eh, but if you wanted them I feel like you'd already know what you'd want and where to get it. You wouldn't need him or our help, and you'd say "I want to do pastel goth", not "My boyfriend wants me to do pastel goth"

The whole situation just comes across as borderline abusive, like "Hey I don't like how you dress and carry yourself as a person, can you please dress x and y way and reform who you are as a person, for me your boyfriend?"

I get you're young, and yeah he may have an influence of your style (as my girlfriend does on mine) but when you say things like "Boyfriend wants to deck me out with a pastel goth haircut, makeup, and wardrobe." It seems like he wants to dress you up into the little manic pixie girl of his dreams, not you wanting this

idk, it doesn't seem healthy or right if you ask me, if I were you I'd put my foot down and wouldn't go though with it. Influence is one thing but it seems like he's trying to rebrand you as whole.

Okayyyy well you're wrong lol idk why you're assuming all of this. The only reason I never did it myself was cause I didn't have the money for it bahaha

please don't get a scene fringe cut in 2016

pastel goth hair tends to be softer, plus most scene hair is just some normalfag layered cut styled to shit anyways so if you take that pic to a hairdresser they're gonna cut it looking a lot different and just rely on you to style it to look like a giant tangled mess

Woman loves to receive orders. The more exigent and aggressive you treat her the more she wants you, fag.

ITT: spergs mad they can't get with women this cute. Step up your game shitters. Who really looks like they're winning in this exchange? This chick probably does nothing but exist and gets paid to do it because she's hot and has a loaded boyfriend. If you weren't so busy questioning someone's relationship dynamics on an anime image board you might know what it feels like too.

>shitty meme fashion
>"dom/sub"
>spoonfeed me basic things, I can't google

why are women all the same?

I'm not like the other girls silly x-)

So, what age did your stepdad start molesting you at?

I found the kissless, relationshipless, virgin

>Okayyyy lol idk bahaha
this site is 18+ m'lady

Aren't you just an overglorified whore? Essentially you're selling your pussy and "love" for material possession that'll advance you and give you room for options in case you feel the need to weaken your boyfriend along with making branching out easier.

Your boyfriend is a cuck in the making and establishing his own downfall. Shittiest Dom I've ever heard of.

There's so much salt in this thread holy balls

Women need to get the fuck off Veeky Forums, why do women need to care about fashion when they'll get attention for solely being a women be them a goddess or pig. Why do we need to help these basic bitches who are just looking to up their game and ensnare our fellow men?

If you are okay with used stuff depop is tumblr as fuck. Also as far as hair goes, treat it extra nice with deep conditioning if you are going to color it, and pick a color that suits your skin tone.

>plus it sounds kinda fetishy
>implying there is anything wrong with that
>Money isn't an issue
>but I don't want it to be too expensive.
Pick one. Also what will you let me do to you for money? I'm not into scat or blood, just regular normal stuff.

This

I get what you're saying, but I think you're overreacting to what the OP posted. She didn't mention anything about her boyfriend forcing her to do it, just that he wanted it and she was also interested in it. There's a difference between taking a suggestion from your SO and being forced into something.

Aliexpress, taobao if you want cheap stuff, but it can be hard to find
Etsy and storenvy stores might be easier but it's gonna be more pricey

Don't think there are a lot of stores that sell just pastel goth stuff, you'll probably have to surf around a lot and grab a shirt from there and some tights from there etc

In the end, pastel goth is shit and pretty dead, your bf has shit taste.

Fuck that. I feel fucking embarrassed when my girlfriend comes to parties with me wearing game of thrones graphic tees which for some reason she thinks is acceptable with a high skirt.

As much as a piece of shit it makes me feel sometime you have gotta keep your women in line if they're dressing like they're going to stay in doors forever.

>pastel
>that hair
>>>/tumblr

Womans need to stop making a fucking thread wanting to be spoonfeeded to get "nice dressed", actually read the sticky and lurk, jesus they think because they have a vagina we are going to solve all her problems
There are some girls that actually know how to use the site, that dont whore and learn

lmao dude my dad pretty much dresses my mum

whoever know's more about fashion in the relationship should take charge, it's not really a gender thing

>pastelgoth
???

some new tumblr memefashion?

it really isn't new

it's basically a modern version of scene

Pastels and blacks with edgy prints and accessories + pastel emo hair and makeup
It's tumblr af
Pic related is what it's supposed to look like

Forgot pic like a dumbass

This is what ends up happening with most girls though, because tumblr is bad at being fashionable

Whoa there bud! You're revealing too much information about how to women work.

It's like a combination of all the fashion scenes with out any of the pesky culture.

feel like you've seen The Doll House