How to Veeky Forums as a 6'6" lanklet?

How to Veeky Forums as a 6'6" lanklet?

>someone was so assblasted they made this

being short isnt Veeky Forums or attractive
go slp

lol this picture is obviously made by an angry manlet, 6'2 is GOAT height imo

I mean, it's right ish but Jesus Christ how insecure can you be about being short

walk into the room.

wear jeans, white tee shirt, leather jacket, boots.

keep yourself washed, get a haircut every few months, and do a little exercise now and again.

congrats, you're effay. you can also into 'all black and turtleneck' if you wanna look both Veeky Forums and horribly pretentious.

>be 6'2"
>watch a lot of anime
>curse god everyday you arent short and cool like your favorite anime characters

short people also have an easier time getting fit body and they dont look awkward and brutish

whats more brutish than being a buff dwarf?

Obv if ur short you go for the anime twink look like kpop stars have

>6'6
>add another two inches with wyatts

>I'm 6'1 147lbs
>gf of 5 years 5'10 120lbs
>Content with life
I study math in school, I have no practical reason to get "swoll". Any muscle tone I have is because I enjoy swimming and ride my bike to class.

Someone was so assblasted they made the manlet version of this too, so what's your point?

This entire board is full of insecure people of all heights.

what does this mean for us 5'11" 6' guys?

/yellowzoneandalone/

Seconding this. Feel short af at 6

different is the one about manlets was clearly a joke

and this one wasn't?

I'm a little over 6'1 in the morning, drop to 6'0.75" by night.

Disappointing because my dad is around 6'4 but decided to mate with a 5'2 midget with big boobs.

Seems good though. I think most people view the yellow zone as "tall enough". Most successful "hot" actors around that range no? Even superman (cavill) is barely 6'1. Gosling, chris evans. Even reynolds barely hits 6'2.

no this ones a joke too, dont know where the "insecure" part comes in tho on either side

tfw 6'3 skeleton dyel mode and can't find affordable clothing

slp fits to a T, but i'm not paying 3k USD for a single fit.

I've honestly never felt too conscious about being 5' 10" until recently and that was due to Veeky Forums memes.
I mean I'm taller than most people I encounter so I've never felt like manlet, but I'm still growing (although a bit slower than before) so I might make 5'11" or 6' before I'm 24.
Trying to get myself to exercise now now though since I feel that could help me.

Wear what models wear. If you are thin and lanky, wear bulky clothing. All male models are tall so you have no problem finding inspiration.
You can also move to Northern Europe if you don't like standing our. The average woman here is around 180cm and with heels about your size. (Statistically average is less but that counts also lots of older people, I am 170cm and short for a girl)

y not poorboi, buy secondhand and on sale, everything you want is going to go on sale there's no point in paying retail

>tfw been 5'7" since freshman year
>I fell for the you stop growing at 21 don't lose hope meme

End it all

a girl will take a good looking 5'7" guy over a 6'5" ugly autist any day. literally go out once and youll see it happen

honestly, this.
besides:
>dating tall grills

this, not to mention most girls are shorter than 5'7" anyway. if youre a qt, thats all that matters

>Every few months
>not every 3 weeks

because I rather buy autistic shit like body pillows with that 3k

>tfw 5'11" and watching manlets fight with lanklets

wtf, gf and content with life

what are you doing here?

too much effort, not my steez.

my hair looks pretty good at each 'stage' or whatever.

6'1 6'2 in some shoes feelsgoodman

Don't forget that immigrants also bring down the average quite a lot in Sweden

>6'6" is tall for Amanletka

its tru tho
being shorter means its easier to get buff
youre just assblasted cause youre an ugly jack skellington lookin bitch

Don't worry man, work out and you will automatically be good looking. You don't even have to have a good face at that height, as long as you've got muscles.

177 cm here, jelly as all fuck

Tiny girls love tall 6'3 boyfriends, it's the most common girl fetish

lol I used to be like this in school, always being the tallest guy there. It took me a long time to realize that people respected me and girls liked me because I was really tall, for some reason I thought being short was more attractive because everyone around me was shorter

>being this triggered and then making shit up
I would never trade being 6'2" for being a manlet just to have a slightly easier time building muscle. Everyone will know you are just compensating for your height and inferiority complex anyways, kek.

>trolling this hard
go back to /b/

thinking being tall is alpha is like thinking having all the pokemon is alpha

I love how someone was made so angry by the first they went and made a retort.

being tall does not correlate with being Veeky Forums or attractive

I bet you're the type of faggot that ignores the help to push a stalled car off the road. Stay home weakling

To make this shit Veeky Forums related:

The world is designed for males 5'9 - 6'1, females 5'6 - 5'9

You can wear almost anything off the rack, accessories always come in the right size, seating is always at the perfect height, never have to adjust seats in cars, biggest dating pool without coming off as too short or too tall, body mirrors are often the perfect length... etc

What's slp?