Nigcore thread

Nigcore thread.
Boobs and butt replaced heroin chic. Now even white girls dress black. Lets post here blacks and whites who are inspired by black culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pimp coats are always nigcore

So many dead animals

trashy as fuck

Where's that picture of Kylie wearing a yaki wig and ha face is as black as Tygas but her hands are ghostly white?

If not for the tattoos she'd be pretty amazing

Why do women ruin themselves

pathetic thread

Found it.

This family is so obsessed with black people it's scary

HAHA holy shit

This is pretty effay.

where did it all go so wrong?

I wish heroin chic was back

It is funny because asians on youtube like her more with thin lips. Probably the cultural thing. I personally like her with plump lips but wish it was just a little bit not bull blown nigcore

the few she does have are tasteful and in cute places

this is hilarious on many levels

This is richbitchcore.
True nigcore looks like that

Don't forget the oversized basketball Jersey, and the designer belt. Usually Gucci but also Burberry I've seen a lot of.

Best post itt

>skateboard as prop
End your life
Muh belt

>those knees

How do they get away with this? That is basically black face, she looks like a gollywog

This looks ridiculous but people have always tanned. Besides, Kardashians have never been nordic white, they are the same or darker than latinos. Blackface is offensive only because of the historical usage of it, otherwise nobody would care. Asians are also sometimes nigcore
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE

>tfw I could go to japan and fuck a tiny japanese girl with tanlines who'd be super excited to be blacked
never gonna happen, but a nice fantasy
I don't even like black culture, but it's nice to see that even people in other countries do