W2c general

W2c cop something similar for a lower price and w2c something similar to yohji yamamoto wide leg trousers or any or his trouser in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/782193-Yohji-Yamamoto-80s-Triple-Belt-Linen-Pants
fwrd.com/product-twill-drop-crotch-shorts/CDHP-MF4/
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-drop-crotch-trousers-item-11327798.aspx
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-cropped-trousers-item-11389564.aspx
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-tapered-cropped-trousers--item-11364382.aspx
aliexpress.com/item/INF-Men-2016-Nian-Hitz-linen-shirt-embroidered-robes-of-imperial-deluxe-family-crest-KIMONO-noragi/32699855127.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.ChB0gl&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=66d0144e-4bae-4ba8-a1b3-8da6aeab9076
global.rakuten.com/en/store/wasui-ya/item/hm-5324/
kirikomade.com/collections/happi-kendo/products/vintage-happi-festival-jacket-3
drmartens.com/us/p/mens-boots-kingdom-deverell
endclothing.com/us/common-projects-derby-shine-1859-7547.html?173=284&gclid=Cj0KEQjwlNy8BRC676-W0JezxbwBEiQA4Ydg0T5ZGjGYiSwgOwhCuwRkIH2rGFBejRhBhx-HGnmYO3kaAl538P8HAQ#fo_c=1408&fo_k=8c4e3f75324cc84421e2ed96925f1f50&fo_s=gplaus
hydrogen-1.com/collections/derby/products/strontium
woseshoes.com/shop/ai-2013/10-officer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a job

what are these pants?? i have the money, tell me where to spend it

I found this on grailed for 500 heres the link
grailed.com/listings/782193-Yohji-Yamamoto-80s-Triple-Belt-Linen-Pants

Well im a senior in highschool and receive a bi weekly stipend of 110$-130$ in the school year.In the summer i receive 3 checks of 300$. This may sound like enough to pay for yohji but my family is dirt poor so some if not most of my money goes into buying things that are necessary.

As for getting a job im trying but honestly it's hard to find a job in nyc and most employers would rather not work around my school schedule and would rather hire an adult with more work experience and more flexible hours.

what highschool do you go to?
honestly wait until you're out of highschool, start delivering for a weed dispatch 4 days a week and you'll have yohji's in no time kiddo

If i could i would rather pay for it just because i dont want to steal form artist who clearly but hard word and effort in to their craft.
This why im not asking for fakes but rather something similar that is its own idea that can stand by itself but is reminiscent of takes inspiration from Yohji trousers and dont cost as much.

Its a charter school and has alot of donors so its able to throw around money only issue i have with it is we as students have to metaphorically shuck and jive for the donors to give money.
Some examples of this is, since im in the media arts club they will either pull me out of important classes to talk to donors or make us stop making a video thats our idea and something we to make and then they will tell us what to shoot so they have something to show investors.

As for selling weed im way to autistic to do that probably get caught. The market is way too over saturated in nyc there's like a dealer on every block and most of their shit is not good.

comme des garcon homme plus is sorta budget yohji
so is junya watanabe for man
here. try this shit out
fwrd.com/product-twill-drop-crotch-shorts/CDHP-MF4/
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-drop-crotch-trousers-item-11327798.aspx
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-cropped-trousers-item-11389564.aspx
farfetch.com/shopping/men/junya-watanabe-comme-des-garcons-man-tapered-cropped-trousers--item-11364382.aspx
it's not yohji but that's the reason people buy yohji. because it's an inelastic good. if you want something like yohji, he's the only person who really does it that well

you go to great oaks? bummer.

don't start doing your own thing. hit up a dispatch that you know and let them know that you're a local, have a bike (get a bike), and are down to work. There's tons of dispatches out there and most of them need extra help this summer.

Nah i go to Promise Academy 1 Charter School

But i could see myself doing that for awhile if thats what i have to do to get yohji, if anything im not trying to make that a long term thing and i have a couple of bikes that i can use. I might do this till i can get a job though.

dude. owning yohji is the best. I've got a few pants of his. looking to expand if I see some good cops
the shit he does is just so different to everything else. This vest has to be one of the most beautiful articles of clothing I've ever seen
That was a great choice to style it with those red line crop pants of his

>grailed.com/listings/782193-Yohji-Yamamoto-80s-Triple-Belt-Linen-Pants

you moron, don't listen to that dimwit telling you to sell drugs. you live in nyc. you're poor. go get an internship at a hedge fund or a private equity firm, they will take pity on you for being young and poor. your weekly intern salary will pay for 1 yohji piece.

also learn how to gain skills by watching youtube videos, if you are actually autistic this should be easy

holy shit look at this moron
yeah hedge fund managers are DEFINITELY not known to take advantage of intern labor whatsoever lmfao

yeah also gain 'skills' from youtube videos and you'll have your yohji in no time sprout.

This sounds like a good idea if i can make it happen.im gonna look into how and where to apply.
What would be the best skills to learn or are you tell me to learn how to learn.

mate cdgh+ or junya is nothing like yohji

>area retard arrested on drug charges and laughed out of GS offices. claims Veeky Forums sent him.

this is why you idiots are middle class

OP there is tremendous guilt among rich finance people, take advantage of it while you are young and autistic, also it is assumed that autists have some sort of competitive advantage in predicting markets, use that to your advantage as well.

they're obviously not identical but a lot of pieces share some common design fundamentals.

w2c black one? I just want cheaper high quality not-supreme alternative.

w2c exact model of pants? I know its undercover but idk what kind/season

If you don't care about designer, look up Noragi or Hanten on ebay/rakuten/aliexpress.

idk about quality, so when you're browsing look at the reviews

examples:

aliexpress.com/item/INF-Men-2016-Nian-Hitz-linen-shirt-embroidered-robes-of-imperial-deluxe-family-crest-KIMONO-noragi/32699855127.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.ChB0gl&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=66d0144e-4bae-4ba8-a1b3-8da6aeab9076

global.rakuten.com/en/store/wasui-ya/item/hm-5324/

long shot but I know a pair of boots which have wide lace holders like pic related but look more plain than pic related, and aren't sportsdirect tier garbage

any pointers?

w2c Poe's shirt?

kirikomade.com/collections/happi-kendo/products/vintage-happi-festival-jacket-3

You try this brand they also have alot of jackets like this but i feel this on looks the most like thouse in the pic.

>These bricks
eh... but anyway thanks

Yeah i wasn't feelin those either i thought you might like it. You could look through the site though you might find something but other that that you can dye it black so you can't see the bricks.

Is unaligned belt a thing?

You can try these doc martens
drmartens.com/us/p/mens-boots-kingdom-deverell

Or you look into getting red wing chukka boots

Im not sure why they would choose to do that maybe so the tie doesn't cover the belt buckle. I wouldn't recommend wearing your belt like that though.

its a lot of money for a womens piece in brown

just buy some cheap y's for men trousers for like 60 dollars shipped if you arent that invested in yohji

Are these the same pants?
I found this on Instagram not too long ago.

I need these in my life right now

I tired to look up the brand but didn't get much can you give me a link to what your talk about

w2c Dave Bayley's jacket?

lost the pic but it was a grey sweater with a windows start button embroidered i think i saw on here a few years back
i would literally suck the dick of anyone who knew w2c or even got the pic

YY SS16 drop rise shorts
Sold out :/

W2C pants like these, and tell me what the "design"/color is plox?

w2c overcoat and boots

Common Projects Derby Shine? Minimal dress shoe would be great. I've considered Red Wing Postmans but I only see them work with jeans.

W2c a cheaper alternative to common projects derby cuz

endclothing.com/us/common-projects-derby-shine-1859-7547.html?173=284&gclid=Cj0KEQjwlNy8BRC676-W0JezxbwBEiQA4Ydg0T5ZGjGYiSwgOwhCuwRkIH2rGFBejRhBhx-HGnmYO3kaAl538P8HAQ#fo_c=1408&fo_k=8c4e3f75324cc84421e2ed96925f1f50&fo_s=gplaus

Here there like 370 if you use the 15% off sale code on the site which is the cheapest i saw them go for

wtc nice slim wool pants?

wow these are nice any idea what the pants are?

Thanks for the response but I'm looking for cheaper alternatives not discounted CPs. I checked what mfa had to offer but I want impressed. Any other suggestions for effay derbies?

Anyone?

that's what I'm trying to figure out m8

bump

yeah but the devil is in the details

I didn't say CGDH+ was yohji replica. I said it's budget yohji. Some of their pieces really amount to that.

W2C wool trousers with this kind of texture for about $100 or less

RT on the overcoat

m8 these are sick know what pants they are?

comme des garcons shirt had a few nice pairs of wool trousers before

w2c joji's hoodie?

W2C jeans or jeans like it?

>dat stomach and waist

Nope, don't get them. Overpriced and they get ugly creases on the toebox. Get 1461 mono Docs instead.

Whats your price range cuz theses are 278, these are the only acceptable alternatives i could find that cost considerably less.
hydrogen-1.com/collections/derby/products/strontium

If you still want something lower idk think theres is anything so my best suggestion would be to cop doc marten 1461's even though they are an entirely different shoe.

I love monos but aren't they a bit clunky? They seem more on the casual side imo
$200 is my max, I found these earlier today via Google images. Can anyone vouch for these?

woseshoes.com/shop/ai-2013/10-officer.html

WHITE DENIM WITH LONGER THAN USUAL INSEAM, FAGGOT

>joji
just kill yourself senpai

Thouse look nice but thats in pounds so there actually 263 in us dollars.
Mono are a bit clunky but i have seen them work with linen/wool trousers but yes if need them for a formal/semi formal occasion monos might not be the best choice

Are visvim christos ever going to get a restock?
Don't want to buy a used flip-flop/sandal tbqh senpai

whereeeeee

Where to cop these and brand or similar style?

Hat

w2c monkey trouble shirt

Name?

where cop the boots ? or kind of please

Met Lennox at a party in TO. Was wearing a shitty mismatched flex outfit and was awkward and silent. Gosha beanie, Rick long sleeve, bape bag, forgettable pants and shoes. Was disappointed.

reebok classic

W2C jacket.

W2C BOOTS

w2c a suit like this

or this

or the shoes even?

buy from ys, his diffusion label

i can cop trousers for around $60 shipped to us that still look very yohji. you can get them off rakuten (global site) or yahoo japan (via proxy)

looks like zara type of stuff

someone notified me you posted this, I'm .
Suit jacket (blazer, w/ elbow paddings) is primark. (losing weight made this one fit nicer)
pants are nudie thin finn jeans in (organic) black. (idem)
shoes are grenson archie commando.

cheers

Boots or similar style PLEASE! Looking for something that can be casual formal

thanx

bump damn it halp me

i work at a supermarket and so many of the old people that shop there regularly look so fucking effay. today i saw this old woman with a yellow t-shirt that said tibet, and then had some small cartoon yaks in a row and it said yak yak yak or smth and it looked so fucking good.
but it's just pointless asking old people where they copped their stuff cus it's all old as balls and old people are always fucking angry

w2c a short sleeve turtleneck like pic related. Can't find anything anywhere

i also remember an old lady wearing a fleece jacket that was basically a painting of a full-moon night with wolves howling like really tacky 90's shit but it looked so good

Can anyone identify the shoes?

Still looking for a brown belt with gold studs.

looks like the shit tan h&m ones

check out common projects combat boots

If you're near the hamptons the store I work at sells them

w2c sweater, jeans and maybe shirt? Need to know

hey guys i believe these are SLP double zip up boots.

w2c a jacket like this

or this

what are these sweaters even called?

W2c pants similar to this

Cardigans.

w2c that mask? I don't care how bad you think it looks, I just need to know where to get it.