FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5b72752TX90
youtu.be/zvQ8khLoh0c
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3day-beginners-workout.html
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/10-week-mass-building-program.html
bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/8/muscle/hamstrings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

help me, /thinspo/

I've decided it needs to happen. I'm not obese, but a little fatter than 'athletic'. Also 6'2.

Where do I start, or is it as simple as not eating?

lmao what you faggots dont understand is its not being skinny what makes you attractive..

ITS YOUR FRAME

you all crave a long frame that you cant do anything about and will never have, so you starve yourselves thinking youll look good but end up having huge heads, narrow shoulders, short arms etc.

if your shoulder width is 12 year old boy tier GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT WEIGHTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

Read through the FAQ, it's very helpful for starting off. You should eat somewhere between 500-1000 calories less than you do now, to lose 1-2 lbs per week respectively. More toward 2lbs/week at the beginning, and more toward 1-lbs/week as you get below a bmi of 20 or so.

Not sure if actually that retarded but yes. Learn to stay hungry.

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

thanks mate. Not retarded, but didn't know if there was any vitamin/nutritional (for example) advice.

Thanks for you sarcasm, though. It only took 3 replies – not bad for Veeky Forums!

Hello. My name is 6'1 130 lbs. How the fuck do I make docs not look like shit on my profile? Pic related it's my legs when i wear doc martens.

You look amazing

ty froggo agin ur nice~~~

i love u frog c:

I take a multivitamin, I'd say it helps with energy and such. Mostly just need to make sure that when restricting calories you should eat healthy food to get the most amount of nutrition out of those calories. Avoid empty calories like danishes and beer.

But I'm a girl who already has wide shoulders
Tanks froggo

Going to post my progress so far.

8 pounds left to go.

Pics were taken a month apart

Left: 154
Right: 142

very nice familam

How many calories do you eat a day?

exactly 2600

nice senpai, workout routine?

I'm assuming you workout then?

Nice progress, by the way.

no i dont work out, i just got lipo

1 month? I'm guessing the first pic is bloating? What's your routine?

please give us your knowledge master.

I am just like you in the left picture, even less fat, i just need to lose that fat around the belly, but i cant fucking get rid of it.

I will be honest i do occasionaly have the odd choclate once a week or a crisp packet, i do have coke zero or some sugar free soda 2-3 times a week, is that what is holding me back?

do i really need to cut out all sugar?, i dont want sick pack abs and all that, but just a flat stomach.

Every morning i wake up with a flatish stomach, eat something and bam a bulge.

Me

Nah my waist is small and my shouldeears are wide

Love you bye

>Hello. My name is 6'1 130lbs

teks fragg

options include:
not wearing tight jeans
leaving docs unlaced to soften the angle
switching to chelseas

Is it a good idea to create a weekly (or fortnightly) meal plan so I know what to eat on what day and I don't have to think about it?
Or is that too autistic?

it's a little ocd but if you have an opportunity i would do it

I didn't want to say this last time you posted, but please buy yourself some new underwear. Stains is uggo and you deserve better.
Good job on weight loss!

thx froggo

>tfw i literally have ocd

Planning out your activities isn't the worst thing you could do with OCD.

i tried doing that, but never stuck to what i planned that far in advance.

i do list what i'm going to eat the night before to make sure i'll hit all my macros and still stay under my cal limit. mostly making decisions like "if i have an avocado tomorrow, don't have any almonds, or you'll hit your calorie limit and be short on protein for the day" because, like you said, i don't want to have to think about what to eat when i'm hungry. i have my list of things to eat for the day and just have to decide what i eat and when... making sure i don't consume all my calories too early in the day and feeling famished at 6pm and fighting temptation until bed.

a lot of people develop it in conjunction with an eating disorder, or develop an eating disorder as a result of having ocd

Other ocd user here. Making a schedule is fine, so long as you take care to stick with it.

It's me again.

That's good you list to hit your macros and calorie limit though.

Unfortunately for me the problems I got as a result of my OCD is a very restrictive diet of "safe" foods that are actually unhealthy.
Wish I had ana instead.

what do you listen to while taking pics

Alright /thinspo/, here's another /adv/ level question. I've been skelly my whole life, And I would like to go from skelly to thin model. I have improved my diet over the last month, about 1600 cal a day. But I have been finding it hard to find a weightlifting program just for light lifting. To be able to get pic related.

youtu.be/5b72752TX90

Starting Strength.
Increase weight until you get body desired.
Then maintain.

i'm sorry

thx, i'll give it a go.. I also thought about switching to black iron rangers...Are they less bulky than Docs?

literally just need
chin ups
pull ups
dead lift
and some kind of chest I do cable flies at three different heights

Sorry for shit fit but advice? If I do exercise - just walking - I end up w larger legs as in pic related, if I stay sedentary they deflated and go skinny after a day but then my TDEE is only like 1400 and i eat 1200 so thats shit

Who /collarbones/ here

Around 1200 or less
Just a basic 3 day lifting split
Definitely was some bloating routine is nothing crazy but I've been lifting for 2 years on and off
I drink like 5 cans of diet coke a day, that not the problem. I haven't cut out all sugar, but very rarely will I eat something "unhealthy"; getting flat abs is all about having a low body fat percentage with some ab work here and there.

You don't have to cut out all sugar, but it ceartinly helps.

But if I were to share with you my best kept secret, its to:

1) Start an EC stack ( ephedrine and caffiene)
for hunger suppression.

2) Count Calories

3) Keep yourself busy during the day

You're perfect desu.
Don't need to do anything.

Im surprised people don't really talk about EC or ECA stack here

do you ever stack as a pre workout like some people?

youtu.be/zvQ8khLoh0c

iron rangers are as bulky as docs. chelseas are the perfect fit for your body type and the lower profile and smaller toebox will minimize the exaggerated L you're rightfully trying to remedy.

You're a sweetheart, user

This is bad advice

Is me (I'll become a namefriend)

Start with this
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3day-beginners-workout.html

and then gradually shift to something like this
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/10-week-mass-building-program.html

I have and it gives me that extra energy especially when I'm cutting on 1200 cals like this past month.

Also I take Modafinil on days where I don't feel like taking the EC stack, so I'm almost always on some sort of stimulant. ( But thats only until I drop to my desired weight )

qt fit

shoes are repulsive tbqh

>tfw finally have the skelly leg silhouette in skinny jeans

I still have a few more lbs to my goal, but this is encouraging

bad advice how?
Chins and pull ups hit the back and build biceps and core
dead hits all kinds of shit and give you an aesthetic ass
and chest is chest
I'm missing shoulders which you could add
but being model fit you wont look particularly imbalanced
I would also add dips I guess but some people are prone to fucking up their joints

Sorta

Didn't mean to be rude, but it isn't the best advice.
Chin ups and pullups will predominately work their back and bi's. Also, although I deadlift I don't advise anyone who wants a model-tier body to do it. There are easier ways.

Instead, I suggest focusing on all muscle groups (except legs) at a 8 - 12 rep range. To add size.

WeightLifting can be very overwhelming at first, and the problem is compounded by the fact that most of us have gym-anxiety. Hell, most of us have social anxiety in general, including me.

So I advise you to only lift three days a week but learn the basics before college starts up, that way you can go to the uni-gym with some knowledge.

As for cardio you can include it, but I didn't do any cardio for my before and after photo's. Maintaining a solid diet is much more important in that regard.

What do you think of mine?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
I fast for 3 days and I have no cravings, almost no hungry, not lethargic and drink tons of water.
Decide to break my fast with lettuce and some turkey coldcuts and beans which isn't more than 200 calories - I feel fucking full but suddenly all my craving are back and I binge on 2 cans of beans and I made cookies at 9 at night.
Why?

>fasting and expecting not to binge

guys I didnt eat for 3 days and so all of a sudden my body needs a bunch of food!

get on intermittent fast
if you're doing a water fast don't go over 30 hours pls

>end up having huge heads, narrow shoulders, short arms etc.
Jfc, I wish it would make my life easier if this is how my body was.
tanks frawguy

> hunger suppression.

> Count Calories

> Keep yourself busy during the day

modafinil will help with all three.

oops. didn't see this – I was the person further up that replied saying modafinil.

;-; thanks guys

How to get a good butt without inflating thighs?

How to tighten inner thighs?

This, it seems in order to get a nice perky round ass your thighs will grow and I don't want that.

Just fucking run, faggot

Much of having a good ass is genetics. But there are some exercises you can do.

I definitely recommend cardio, in particular high intensity interval training (HIIT). If that sounds too daunting, just do some regular sprints, any type of cardio where you're running fast for a short period of time. (The opposite of marathon runners who look more skeleton like) You want a sprinters lower body.

As for the weightlifting portion I recommend romanian deadlifts (again this is a bit daunting). Contrary to popular belief squatting is a subpar way to get a good bum, rather you should look to target your hamstrings and glutes ( without working your quads). Machines are your friends so any type of hamstring work you can find on a machine is great; good-mornings are another great hamstring exercise, there's a reason why I've solely seen women do this exercise at the gym.

For any other workouts check here:
bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/8/muscle/hamstrings

frof
ilu

>an entire 500ml of raspberry sorbet is 330kcal
>my wrap bread pizza is 350 kcal

tenx frag lub u 2

Question for girls: how do you avoid binge eating while you're on your period?

lol, im about to find out
but honestly if i had to guess, eat more broccoli or beef (if u eat beef ...) to like try and raise your iron levels? if you're eating sub 1200 calories that should probably be your new limit for the week

Go on the pill, no period.

when I have my period I have cravings for things like chocolate but just drink like a chocolate soy milk or protein powder. Sometimes I'll just eat a lot of fruit. It can mess with the way you shit which is good and if you only eat clean and drink juice it'll help to have your period. depends on how bad your cramps are

>pill
>automatic no period

>go on the pill

Worst advice

By not being able to support a period in the first place.

You just stack them so instead of taking a week off to have your period you just don't take a week off. You go through four boxes in three months but whatever who cares

Thanks!
I've tried birth control and it and made me insanely emotional and I gained weight. But yeah, Thanks for the food suggestions!

>misusing the pill

I don't think I want to get to that point...

tfw /skeletonmodewithouttrying/
6'2 125lbs

where the fuck do i buy clothing that isn't 3k USD for a fit.

What do you want to get pregnant and fat?

I get really sick for the first two days, so I basically don't eat for two and a half days plus a bit less than a day before that if I feel it coming. I don't feel too bad about binging afterwards, but it's hard to come down from the binge.

somebody redpill me on sparkling water
i bought one on a whim yesterday because it has zero calories, sugars, and sodium.

still as good for you as regular water or tea?

No, I wanna be skinny. I just think that theres a certain point of skinnyness that looks pretty creepy irl. I don't wanna look like a heroin addict as much as that look is praised here.

Kinda makes you more bloated than normal water after you consume it but generally it's literally water with sparkles

>still as good for you as regular water or tea?

yea

Yeah, it's fine. Just don't overdo it. Like soda and alcohol, it can stretch out your stomach.

Don't be skelly with a belly

got heat exhaustion today, shit sucks

>i'll just buy a box of these to have around for supplemental protein
>what could go wrong

three days later the box is gone, i just ate them instead of meals and real food.

thanks friends. im trying to move away from zero calorie soda's because of the carbonation and the sugars, but i'm not about to drink one of these every day

la croix looks good tho

u a dude? if so post pics, I'm 6'4 and 140, 125 if my goal

Here are some options for you
>Water
>Flavored Water
>Water with soaked fruit in
>Green tea
>Almond/Coconut milk