Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Nijkdhp9vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

????
????
????

that's a big logo

Is there more than a selective preview yet?

seemed vague af when I checked it out

wtf even is it

For you.

disgusting indians

DESIGNATED

U U U U

here's your U

so how will it be different?

SINGAPORE — Uniqlo’s South-east Asia CEO Taku Morikawa shares an exclusive sneak peek of what to look out for in the hotly-anticipated Uniqlo U line, spearheaded by Christophe Lemaire and set to launch this month in Paris.

Q: What is Uniqlo U all about?

A: Uniqlo U is a new concept in LifeWear from the Uniqlo Paris Design Center, led by Christophe Lemaire. The products in this highly anticipated new line represent a new level in every aspect including design, fabric selection, and sewing, incorporating fresh and novel ideas.

Q: Will it be quite similar to the previous Uniqlo and Lemaire capsule collections?

A: Unlike the Uniqlo and Lemaire collection, the items in the Uniqlo U line are closer to Uniqlo’s core products, filled with new ideas from various angles. The details of this collection will be announced in Paris in July.

Q: Will we see Lemaire’s influence across all the LifeWear categories in the near future?

A: Uniqlo products are continually evolving and it is our hope that having Mr Lemaire as a member of Uniqlo will enhance our design capabilities in particular. Even beyond the Paris Design Center, we feel that our existing staff can learn from him, which will enhance the Uniqlo brand overall. If the line is popular, these ideas will naturally be reflected in all Uniqlo products, so in that sense it is an important new line that could lead to an upgrade for Uniqlo overall.

if i ever got to a point where i was excited about uniqlo i think id want to die

youtu.be/3Nijkdhp9vg

im excited for the fact lemaire is doing it, not because its uniqlo

i heard you can get ma-1s and long tees at macys now

>he wasn't hype for uniqlo x undercover and uniqlo x plokhov
I get you though, it's not really in my projected cool guy internet fashion persona to show feelings, being aloof and bored is so much more effay and looking cool for bunch of anime board dweebs is what fashion is all about

youre right im secretly excited about buying stripped down made in china derivatives of my favorite designers work instead of engaging directly with their extensive and rich oeuvre lol

Nice.

euphoric, truly

There is literally not one reason why, India should not be wiped of all human life.

They were both shit, not one worth while piece came from either collection that hadn't been done before and infinitely better.

Also, Jil x Uniqlo was objectively their best collab

Christophe Lemaire rules