Nationalist Veeky Forumsggotry

What are the best USA produced clothing companies? The only ones that come to mind is American Apparel and White's boots in WA.

the big 5, for sure: red wing, danner, chippewa, wesco, white's
carhartt union made jackets; woolrich blankets; bb dress shirts, looooooooots of denim (including Levi Made & Crafted)

what are you looking for, exactly? I have a pretty good knowledge of american-made clothes/bags

keep talking pls mmh

about what?
bag brands
Briefing
Topo Designs
Drifter
Workers Supply
Harvest Label
Mission Workshop
Chrome (their staples; definitely read before buying)
vintage Wilderness Experience, MEI, Outdoor Products, Alpine Products, Osprey, Kelty
check Independence's list of brands; they're pretty adamant about only buying from boutique labels that make their stuff in America

looking for a faux laborer look with quality fashionable pieces. 6" leather upper brogue boots, side seam basic t's, selvage denim, and athletic/slim fit shirts

i am so fucking wet right now

Look up taylor stitch, everything they release is made in cali

>>>/pol

>taylor stitch
even better Cali first then the rest

since the union busting started in the mid-80s (that wasn't the only cause of lost textile jobs by the way; in the early 90s sports leagues started making humongous licensing deals or handling merch themselves, so long-standing brands Nutmeg, Champion, Russell were gutted, bought out, or had to change formats) you will likely find a lot of American brands with fantastic made-in-USA gear dating back to those days, second-hand of course
I just got an early 80s made in USA Nike windbreaker on eBay for like 20 bucks

you fell for the menswear meme
since we're all milspec and campcore right now you'll even get some good deals
sign up for massdrop cuz they have decent deals on that kind of shit (and excellent customer service, from my experience)

I blame NAFTA

GM left flint in like 86 dude, way before NAFTA came into law
Two documentaries worth watching (cuz of the subject and the fits) are Roger&Me and God's Country

>Cali
>America

Rogue Territory
Faribault Woolen Mill
Amana Woolen Mill.

quality posts. bookmarked all of them

Duluth pack

I live a few blocks from their store; not a fan but they do make stuff in america
frost river is another brand in duluth

this

doesnt LL bean make some stuff in america? even if they dont they are a killer company
theres also new england outerwear and boston boot company but ive never bought anything from them

LL Bean makes some of their stuff in the US, but overall I love everything I've bought from them. Shorts, boots, backpacks; quality all around.

i havent bought much from them myself, but ive loved the few things i have, and ive heard enough in person testimony (friends and family) as well as on the internet that i trust them.

plus that warranty though