This guy was a hero

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Hero. Everyone should strive towards a towering achievement like he did.

"Motivated by his hatred of the U.S. federal government and angered by its handling of the 1993 Waco siege and the Ruby Ridge incident in 1992, McVeigh timed his attack to coincide with the second anniversary of the deadly fire that ended the siege at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas."

Waco Siege :
"The Branch Davidians, a sect that separated in 1955 from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, was led by David Koresh"

SECT
SECT
SECT
David Koresh = raper

Ruby Ridge was a petty revenge attempt by the FBI. Fucking horrible, yes. For a guy who refused to be an FBI informant, literally going full police brutality without fucking knocking on the door, even if they were innawoods paranoids is just way too much.

Waco was a massive clusterfuck.

One might say his actions were justified. Indeed, from what I know of both incidents (from THEM! ADVENTURES WITH EXTREMISTS by Ron Jonson), he was indeed justified.

I don't think he's a hero, but I can at least say his actions were justified.

FBI dissent b8 thread.

And yes, they were justified, I recommend watching Waco:Rules of Engagement or Waco:A New Revalation

>blowing innocent people and kids
>justified

People can defend what the FBI did at Waco. The fire """"might"""" have been an accident.

But Ruby Ridge was fucked up beyond belief.

I think even the most adamant boot licker can agree that Ruby Ridge was a clusterfuck.

"Vicki, the religious leader of the family, believed that the apocalypse was imminent and believed her family would survive the apocalypse in a remote mountainous area."

"The investigation noted that Weaver associated with Frank Kumnick, who was known to associate with members of the Aryan Nations. Weaver told the investigators that neither he nor Kumnick were members of the Aryan Nations and described Kumnick as "associated with the Covenant, Sword, and Arm of the Lord."

>But Ruby Ridge was fucked up beyond belief.
No. I'm glad they are dead.

That was easy.

Heroes don't go after women and children.

>People have different views than I do
>The government should shoot the mom while holding her baby

He was a RADICAL CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST and an enemy of the people, like you...

Post American heroes

He was the standard bible belt conservative I grew up around, which in itself isnt a bad thing. IIRC correctly however he was an EOD and a spotter for a tank brigade in the gulf war. Basically this means hed cal out what to shell and see people literally be blown into thousands of pieces. I heard one day after they hit a guy with a shell he just snapped and wasnt the same. All these factors as well as any possible theories about gulf war syndrome just mean his actions were due to a ridiculous sense of paranoia and PTSD. Pretty sad t b h when you know plenty of farm boys like him who ended up fucked up

first terrorist attack on American soil
cowardly fuck
kills babies in day care
worthless pawn
mastermind Dan is basking in the Michigan sun right now

freedom fighter my ass

good riddance to bad garbage

He was an atheist when he did the attack and converted in prison.

Towering, hehe

When you call in fire, and the only thing left is a foot in a boot, it can do things to your head.

Whos picture did he have on his shirt?

Found it's Lincoln with sic semper tyrannis written under it.

Why would I argue with that? Nick clearly did the right thing at the end of the season and did his best to look out for Ziggy. None of what happened was his fault.

Honestly I wish they'd come back to him in later seasons more than the one cameo

the REAL American hero

>murdering completely unrelated people in retaliation for a completely unrelated event in which you had no participation, influence, or relation at all.

I mean, it was obvious you were a fucking loon based on your defense of McVeigh alone, but you didn't have to be so blatant about it. I might've bought into it more otherwise.

This clickbait garbage should be on fucking /pol/ not Veeky Forums.