I shave my face every day.

since you didn't answer

i shave my weiner every 3 weeks
i shave my anus every 3 weeks
i shave my face every 1-2 days

Your face with a straight razor.

ive never shaved my crotch lol

Okay, I have some questions.

I'm a very hairy person, and I want to keep my pubes in check. How do I trim the hair without shaving it? I've tried using an electric razor, but it doesn't really work on testicles.

How should I go about shaving my anus? If you shave it, won't it grow back prickly and uncomfortable?

1. go somewhere you don't mind making a mess
2. spread your asscheeks apart
3. systematically remove the hair with an electric razor, as if you're mowing a lawn
4. if you have sensitive skin put on some aftershave/lotion

it'll be prickly yeah, but if you don't want a jungle ass or prickly ass hairs then go get a wax m'l80

use a hair trimmer, it'll last a lifetime

nair

>How do I trim the hair without shaving it?
Clippers obviously, as in hair trimmer

Testicles should be shaved, it's the easiest, quickest and safest, contrary to what one would think. Shave under the shower every two to four weeks. Don't forget the area behind your balls. It takes less than a minute to shave since there isn't so much testicle skin. Regrowth isn't a problem on that area, at least for me.

I put the clippers on 1 or 2 depending on how I'm feeling and trim down. I look like a lesbian when I shave.

i'm trying to every day, but i always convince myself i look fine and skip a day between shaves.

shave down body hair every, uh, 4 months.
shave penis shaft once a week or two.
shave balls every couple months.
used to shave anus as often as balls, but i'm terrified of cutting or getting an anal fissure or getting an ingrown hair or something in that area after hearing about a dude who had an ingrown hair which abscessed internally and basically had a huge void of puss and infection and almost died.

if actually being social and going out, i'll be more diligent. if dating or having sex, i'm grooming every day.

I haven't for more than a year now

Same it's a fucking jungle down there

yea

and every 5 days or so

The only thing I shave is my face and that's like, twice a week with head clippers so I keep a small layer of stubble

People tell me I look rugged and it suits me so I'm gonna stick with that I guess

At most every other day. Most I'll go without shaving it 5 days. Usual is once every 3 or 4 I guess.

I like to take a small pair of blunt nose scissors and then I can run them along my skin and cut the above my dick and on the high inside of my thighs; leaves that perfect ~1/4 inch hair length. I mostly just use a razor for balls/shaft.

Every day when I have to go out but I'm a semi-NEET so I usually avoid it for a few days

i just razor my balls since i have no facial hair growth

I shave my legs and armpits every two days and get my ***** waxed every four weeks. I hate having body hair and I'd get laser hair removal if it wasn't so expensive.