Can you even be Veeky Forums if you're under 6"2?

Can you even be Veeky Forums if you're under 6"2?

Basically every piece of men's fashion is tailored to guys 6"2 and above. Every male model is 6"2 or above. Every website you go on shows their clothes worn by 6"2+ models.

I feel like if you're under 6"2 you're better off just getting fit as fuck and wearing active wear.

It's called getting things tailored

Nice Fitting clothes are the #1 hottest things a guy can do with fashion

i'm 6'3" but i'm neet.

would trade 6 inches height for a social and professional life.

Seriously, it's all about proportion. Tailoring everything is $$$ but it's worth it.

most people won't ever be notably fashionable period

Only like 5% of the population can really make clothing look good and you aren't one of them

>not taylored

5"9 there. I wear Our Legacy, Cav Empt and Undercover. All fit me quite well. Since I'm skinny XS or S with small length tailoring fits me well. And Japanese brands are om the shorter side anyway.

>twink

Im sorry you waste your time being sad and lonely

me too

Well, actually I'm just slav. All slavs are of this height, can't do anything about it so just trying to adopt to it.

all you need is that V shape body and youre good.

proportion is key, look at one of the most talked about figures on this sub, shia labeouf, hes 5'9" but his proportions and build makes him extremely effay

bitch fuck outta here you're not a real slav unless you're 180cm+, probably impure

A кaк нacчёт пoйти и oтcocнyть хyйцa ниггep?

Hahaha who the fuck are you kidding? I'm a 5 feet 8 Czech (not even a real slav) and barely saw anyone taller than me when I visited Ukraine and Russia earlier this year.

I know you said effay and not successful, but there are plenty of "hot" actors are around the 5'10 to 6'2 range.

Even people like joseph Gordon levitt is more Veeky Forums than youll ever be

>he believes Goshas models are slavs
What comes next? Slavs are white?

purest whites of them all, im excluding russians in every statement btw

Is there a Veeky Forums link or image about doing your own simple hemming and tailoring for shirts and jeans?

that's true tho, it's always the same shit "our model is 6'2''/188cm and is wearing size M"
so what the fuck should a 6' guy wear? an S or what the fuck... they make all clothes too long/too narrow at the top and wide like a potato bag on the bottom. Fucking idiots, what's the point of that if most people are around 5'11"

I'm the same size as most models on websites and I almost always wear an S. I don't get how they can have a guy with a 36" chest wearing an M while I have a 38" and S fits me well.

kek

thanks man i thought i was short but now i realize i am the king of dwarves at 177cm

>tfw 5'5

id like to think thats just his billed height and that hes actually a breezy 5'3

I'm 182 cm and I don't mind it. It's always easy to find clothes that fits.