Poorfag General 2.5?

Are we still doing these? The last one went horribly.

First thread
>warosu.org/fa/thread/11491998

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1vSRWHYy
hm.com/de/product/42826?article=42826-A&cm_mmc=pla-_-de-_-men_accessories_bags-_-42826&gclid=CIHnu8P9ms4CFciRGwodTiwC_w
ebay.com/itm/BRUNELLO-CUCINELLI-MENS-BOSTON-LEATHER-WEEKENDER-BAG-BROWN-/322206461083?hash=item4b05006c9b:g:0VkAAOSwj2dXjtx1)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humble bump

I'm not sure what to talk about, but I found some cheap stuff at an Old Navy sale. Found and off white hoodie fro 97 cents and a nice shirt for 15 bucks. They have some nice stuff there on occasion.

Just in case, here's the pasta. pastebin.com/1vSRWHYy

Imo we should keep these threads because there are like 150 other ones a day asking about 'cheaper alternatives of xxx' but posting basically everything to the fuccobi general seems dumb too.

have this too.

Was in the last one and wanted to ask where to find cheap underwear and socks that aren't Hanes?

Socks I would check uniqlo

And underwear?

Just try to find something on eBay honesty, I get most of my underwear there. Just stay away from bamboo fiber socks.

eBay? You sure?

Yesterday I went to Primark and bought 7 short black socks for only 3€ (Spain)

>inb4 hurr durr y do u buy shit on Primark xd

I hate Primark. It's always full of chavs, gypsies and muslims. Their only good products are socks, underpants and towels.

Pls no bully

Also, if you want good cheap underwear, go to HEMA and buy thir long underpants boxers. 3 pairs for only 10€. Very good dutch quality

But I'm not a europoor

poorfag here, deciding between these two. Which should i get and why?

p.s. they are for fall/winter

High tops better for the colder weather but low tops are more classic , I say cop the low tops buy some converse if you want hightop

Yeah, why not?

don't buy vans for winter, keep in mind that is going to rain. If you really want vans, buy the leather version

I'll be copping lows in like a week, they're a classic shoe you can't really go with. Highs are goofy looking imo.

Only thing that bugs me about lows is that contrast stitching, i'd really like to cop pic related, but hey dont make it in my size.

I'd go with the high tops
Also this tho

Do they sell new packs

another poor/fa/g here, thinking about copping vans old skool zip and replacing the laces with white ones. Should i get the Zip ones ot just old skool?

i personally fucking detest zips on sneakers

I literally wear plain white Hanes tees every single day

Old skool

They're the goat honestly. I've got a few colors and theyre comfy as hell

Lol sure, did you think I've been buying used ones?

You can filter out new with tags or something like that and cross the free shipping option. It'll display Chinese retailers using eBay account as an eshop. You can get like five to ten pairs of socks for 3usd with no shipping. Shit quality mostly, but they'll last for a few months.

bamboo socks are the don

It feels like you're not wearing socks and looks like you're wearing condoms on your feed.

buy the pro version even if you don't skate, it will last longer

Talking about underwear

Yeah too, why wouldn't they.

You could've just gone on eBay and search that shit tbqh yo.

WHERE I CAN COP BASICS?

Read that , second half roughly

Kek, what?
How does it look like condoms on your feet??

Partially transparent until it reaches the stretchy, thicker part

That's a bamboo condom right there senpai

Bump

Finally got a pair of this message with a build up of journey's promos. Would these look better with the white laces?

*Finally got a pair of these

Anybody know where to cop blank satin Gook like jackets?

Look fine with black but if you feel like you should get white just buy a pair and switch each other out depending on your mood

Hit the thrift circuit this weekend managed to cop
2 Champion revese weave sweatshirts
Wool Tommy sweater
Playboy jacket
Wool army jacket
carharrt hoodie
all black af1 lows
Polo jeans co sweater
plain black jean jacket
super faded super light pink shorts
Wrestlemania X8 T signed by HHH

Spent about 150$ CAN

Where to cop cheap wind breakers?

Where can I find some cheap short sleeved button up shirts? I like to wear them over basic shirts.

Ebay has them. I also saw some on etsy. You might get lucky and find some nice ones.

Get a me undies subscription

invest in a sharpie

Yeah that's the first thing that came to mind, but wouldn't it wash off once it rains or something? Washed sharpie is an ugly shade of blue/purple

Uniqlo

Any way to get this even cheaper?

hm.com/de/product/42826?article=42826-A&cm_mmc=pla-_-de-_-men_accessories_bags-_-42826&gclid=CIHnu8P9ms4CFciRGwodTiwC_w

(I looked for a cheaper replacement for ebay.com/itm/BRUNELLO-CUCINELLI-MENS-BOSTON-LEATHER-WEEKENDER-BAG-BROWN-/322206461083?hash=item4b05006c9b:g:0VkAAOSwj2dXjtx1)

That's still pretty cheap my dude

How dare you talk shit about Primark you've just offended all of Ireland.

Just drink no one cares