Poorfag's gold

Copped these for 85$ as it was cheap and i need a new shoe.
thing is, i have no idea what to mix with it. can you figgots please inspire me?

what do u even mean..... i hate whene people ask these stupid fucking questinos!!!!! ITS A BLACK WHITE AND RED SHOE!!!!!!!!!!! you could wear fucking anything with it...... people will ask this about the plainest shit. if you have to ask this you're probably dumb as shit. bye

w2c for 85?

grailled

i know what you mean. it's a stupid question. but the color is off white (cream?) so not sure what looks gd

pretty much this.

it's not like you got anything with a different pattern or fabric. it's literally a minimalist plain shoe; as easy as it gets for pairing with clothes

>$85
>$40 extra for a fucking diffusion line logo on the side that screams "fob"
you got bamboozled senpai

Copped these at a Goodwill for 9.99. Post a real bargain and inspire yourself boi

>i don't like it so it's bad

aye mane gud job

if you dont like it it is bad
what are you on
its literally converse with a cdg logo, i mean this in the sense that it has the same construction and everything
cream goes with almost everything

its a white/cream shoe so pretty much anything..
but meme pale-wave core seems the best way to go

god damn son

I like it because it doesn't have gay lines like normal converse. Literally better design than the plain white ones

Kudos but Uktra Boost are still the ugliest Adidas.

Gonna sell for a profit?

go on the website and customize a pair through their system then, you don't have to buy cdg play trash

doesn't have the little heart on the side though, dealbreaker right?

>doesn't have the little heart on the side though, dealbreaker right?
Yes.

Probably, not a huge fan of the style myself. They are a little worn but probably scrap. Might trade for something that fits me better

why not just get all star 70s? it's the same but less tacky

>doesn't know about first string or 70s line
stop posting

w2c pants