F
F
A
Y

looks like my friend i used to smoke weed with

kinda looks like me but im a boy

is this gril

him

I... look like this but I'm a straight guy. Do I need to change something Veeky Forums?

post feet

ur gender

no homo tho

you're on 4chin my man

holy shit, who's this? she's beautiful

lydia graham

holy shit muh dick

Anne Frank

you're on an anime imageboard son...

>Tfw gf

>Have a Nice Life t-shirt

Who is this beautiful musically inclined cutie

SAME

i'm jel

Who?

his neck is huge tho lol

>Check her recent instagram pics
>She looks more like a gypsy now than Anne Frank

Fucking wew

big ass lips for the bj

eliza is best waifu

She's so fucking cute that I want to cry

Plastic isn't effay. She's fake and all of you are too.
New fag plebs

FUCKING REM I SPIT MY DRINK OUT NIGGA
THATS BAE WHATS WRONG WITH SUBARU

this look like he take seroquil recreationally

I'm going to make an album about how I'm in love with Anne Frank but will never get to have her as mine

she actually browses Veeky Forums she linked her tumblr some time ago, search the image check some archives bb.

legs so skinny WTF

people on Veeky Forums have the worst taste in women. you like your women cummed in and tore up dont you

Elsie?

>but will never get to have her as mine
call me a fucking idiot but my read is that a lot of the album is about reincarnation, and it's not that he'll never have anne frank as his own, it's that he was the boy she loved in a previous life, and he'll find her again in this life one day.

post toothbrushing vid

kavinsky is that you

L A N A
A
N
A

Hahahahaha never forget

Stfu Eliza. Go away.
>Veeky Forums's attention whore will forever remain

post underwater pic pls

KIKO
I
K
O

based Hope

I like Anzu, even if she is a skelly!

Anyone else doing the same cosplay shit receives all my disgust, she has a pardon.

she doesn't browse Veeky Forums, basically people post her pics here and someone eventually found her tumblr.

what the fuck this is the last place i would expect to see zoot, fellow aus/no user?

hahah yeah aussie here man
something about OP's pic just made me wanna post it,
you from oz or nz?

Wow her neck is so thin and small. You could cut her head off so easily with a single swing of a katana. Whenever I see or meet people with very thin necks I imagine what it would be like beheading them. Like, just imagine cutting through that little little neck in one swing. SWOOSH slttt thud. I always imagine it with a katana because it's just the best sword for the job. One very clean cut with very very little mess. Imagine them not even expecting it and all of a sudden their head is on the floor and their body is towering over them and that's the last thing they see for just a split second. Very very little blood comes out because the unsuspecting thin necked person is relaxed before the really precise and masterful katana swing. The beheading so precise and so quick that it is practically painless, an act of mercy really. The little muscle there is in the neck is soft and supple really. It's not sinew filled at all just soft muscle. The spine bone is really the only thing in the way and the katana's razor sharp and keenly supported edge make quick work of that. What is there to do after the fact and all you have is just a simp

Pretty good. You get a 7/10.

Make up looks bad, she sings well thought.

This is a trap. If you don't believe me, just look at that jizz stain on his shirt.

/pol/ has already discussed this to death, Anzu is a girl.

your katana im guessing 8 = )

She's cute. I wonder if she's a cuddler.
Sharp edge bro.

qt, i love girls with big bright smiles

name?

*moot

Same