Starter Pack thread

Pls post, I love these

Got u senpai

Last one I have, sorry bro

u fuckin for real my guy?

Don't you fucking dare lump Madoka in with the rest of that shit.

>implying Kimegure isn't the most elitist meme show of all time besides Logh

Madoka ain't shit fucking weaboo. Now Scooby should be the one in a pedestal.

>people that listen to bones
>people that read
one of these is not like the other

They definitely read meme books like those

this seems like such a random mishmash of fairly specific things that I have a hard time believing this applies to a blanket of people

but maybe I'm just lucky to not know any former edgy memers

It seems like memes from every board are on there, so maybe it just refers to people who have been on Veeky Forums too long?

Is Kimagure even a meme on /a/? I made a thread there a while ago about it and it died with like 3 or 4 replies.

I guess? I was thinking more of an edgy former memer on Twitter or w/e

I barely think anything on there is really a meme, although I don't know/haven't read anything to the right of Bones really so maybe it would make more sense then

>OH GOD WHY AM I SO DEPRESSED
mfw get mad at myself everytime I feel shitty

what the fuck are you one about?
Kimagure orange road is a basic romance anime, the only outstanding thing about it is Madoka herself. There's no elitism involved in recognizing her as best girl.

Madoka is only in this picture because there's a futurefunk project called Aloe Island Posse that uses her as its mascot.

it's dumb either way.

I listen to Bones and don't know what any of this other shit is except for Y-3

M U L T I P L E L A Y E R S

that's because you're a tumblr slut and not a Veeky Forums memer

>Ben Carson
>Y-3
>Kohls tier wristwatch

You might have to go back to the drawing board, assuming that you made this mish- mosh of shit.

You'd be surprised at how many people fit that bill on this website.

The chart is still fucking retarded though

Was Madoka a cuck?

I don't see why anyone would want to be a side bitch for like 4 years until the guy makes up his mind.

No, she was a delinquent.

i'm not liberal but /pol/ babies will still reply to this because of their traumatic or negative experiences in life leading them to use politics as a defense mechanism

also calling someone "fedora" is the same as using meaningless pejoratives such as reddit, cuck, blah blah blah. actual logical points and not fallacies are only worth attention.

>people who read self help books and watch anime know who wittgenstein and foucault are

Yep sounds like Veeky Forums

>heidegger, wittgenstein and foucault are memes
continental philosophy is pretty plebby but I'm still triggered desu

Lmao
Cloud rap shit is so autistic

Most of these are lazy and lame as fuck. Posting actually good starter packs of people that really exist now

fucking love this one

>being this much of a positivist/empiricist.

Enjoy your trash-tier metaphysics amerifag.

>bring gasoline lol

the ones you're posting are tryhard as fuck (including this one) but this one is still great rofl

>plan b
fucking lost it

>mom's ford
lele

fuck off undergrad

Have you seen Veeky Forums lately?