Most effay anime?

most effay anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pYoRE7T72c
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuhdHhGz_1ok6bpRKQLeEnmGrV1NkzI5GaSpXuiw6nA6Q_19yxL5g2-UHxcYoD4pFqXPAZGXJGWcxKM-ANQsPfKVhXhhERxHx1QA_1cZD3bNONr1n9H8es9fdTQ8_19YivYdyc2SugD_13pcnYVe3YLoX_1eshoQEN9UiXcfUZ3ARqAQphzJUuKTVOV2zm5WGbT_1P5BTf6Khytr8xDU6cXOTCD4I-URZRfJSUPcssZESFkzRlXB0A11D4908DqrmSwdSK7yHPlVcG-z36XgLlMTjhQeGTB9HwIp-CIPmXnEBtElt4csTiqiA8cFCck6CV_1bVTfnP2hdpTVG7AAzkybY-PkptqLFUb2lRAtOjYMkieWuqtbKdbjDnQb_1y0DJJ1bZm2noo4YMokR4AKGTu3pU-lifHNqB88_12qaI-cY06jUOgVicnDYcsYKOrGFyg8WQ0MIZdIjmY-bE3picoY_15D26m0Hdp-F4sKZVkWoO_1hm0pAxBkyioU6TOxE_1f6cpY7wlho9P25iTudvIzs3CFEYNNiIERAG75y4t-qyf0gWtY8NFMdCb2NTHC8w0ZkgWh5AikuBCIsKWsjsNVNkPyRqNfT24hMmY1Pt-RVklrQIrwqvoYFpEzaQxpTqi_1Tjon7LYbaf1LqzGL_19IBR16nKHONagk-vM782Vynzrypk5O1NkUqiaSnSGuYTWmyZBjUYk2IXirUSKdbwvuPOLnq2l2j_1Xc9IF5xhPGSnFMoMjgJYP8xmJYyvzDL60IB_1AvpjFS18ObCyu3ejrVw5nILzKiyjVJOLIYT_1vHpkER2YccY8Pw4Wn98SqAs4Qm9UG4Q4GCV8Z4MYM92t00krQD83IKiwYFn1ZfwoC3z2_1yCW2rEmqWlIS0I3bQH8bpM_1yDerg5Y6pfSwDF4nYeDWqvt9DnUsCY4m26xyTYm-2f2W1DS5UIhLfMMrC79_1dNFofca6cDT_11lqxrThBkIB7HutyHQmxGXbyNJPCNPxIALaSe2_1TKU1dC4AT4ma1TfHIteMhR-PCsUGp5cFNQCz_1-0Uy83TwYbSI8QSDI5UGnSyd6OlECAqdo7ELIG_182fkiLjEBzP5rxfuFG8kz1sEi8C6rBOju5ASCX2U61MNiZj5Tx8ChMKJTLbhWG9gs9UPT_14NeLcmvOJYKdsD8BrYgyYXsSxsNT3nwATVnMjzNwdJPxOodlatA3CZk_19vSfRDAvWokgaM3z6OsaekueTQrFYNmBUnQSJU1sM_1AJsvVs37lVQkAUfFwR1N8-RmV3c7MB7EY6WPQRWc1jp7xYetWzE-tIwmhIOjKv_1mlH3Gh2u6kkTWO71c-yp5aq798KwL9oXhIGzOYHN50qJS3RurJ-CzquSrLlme1xB1L3OZveKjMxQVdmAvdlG_1G0ooqZQQs4yqNAZu4JM_15EkxhqATLKZrW6qGIESqoMOsFcTXqWEVRbuGgR1C6xXYLoDyXbvTMs7UiENGyzQrhoJuV5ZahjI9r0jxG8Trt7AiqWJ_1IFXKnwKEUAdDtdAn8wGufdnGZjtIpfYWB8kGZIYcZxPj8z1IsKq7f9YWT7SQbSh1UIHnxrijzRKE_1xo4uWi-7QpM8gUo_1PLWHPRxW3mP&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

akira, spirited away, terror in tokyo

Akira, Ghost in the Shell(first movie only), Nichijou, Evangelion, I could go on.

most of the newer shows by kyoani

Go on m8 I need to watch some new shit, I seen all the ones you said except for Nichijou but could you name some gothic ones like Tokyo ghoul, darker than black ones that have a like a dark style with gothic fits and are usually sad

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Mob psycho 100
Most of the forgotten shonen stuff (Zatch Bell MÄR) had pretty cool aesthetics
Also the obvious ones

Ergo Proxy.

It's got that minimal future gothninja aesthetic Veeky Forums creams itself over, it's super gloomy and pretentious, but it's also very fun and full of interesting fits.

>babby's first anime

the only effay thing about this boring piece of shit was the Kerberos armor.
destroy yourself, memetrap

There's a shitload of melancholic gloomy goth anime out there for you to wank over, but few of them have interesting and realizable fits, and they're mostly movies.

want me to name some?

Yeah go on lad

Kaiba

Tokyo Babylon
Blood: the last vampire
BLAME!
X
Bride of Deimos
A wind named Amnesia
Angel's Egg
Darkside Blues
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Belladonna of Sadness
Vampire Princess Miyu
Doomed Megalopolis

These better be god tier

some of them are masterpieces, some of them are pretentious wankery, some are just fun to watch.

Alright thanks you swine

say that to my face, fucker, not online, and see what happens

No one has said jojos yet..

I love you

Because this is Veeky Forums, not /cgl/

Fact: the GitS manga is effayer than the movie.

It's full of tasteful 80s/90s fits.

yugioh
old art/character designs from one piece and bleach
any yaoi-themed anime with colorful art like Free!
FLCL
THIS OPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=6pYoRE7T72c

Akira
Attack on Titan
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
Mushi Shi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Paprika
Princess Mononoke
Samurai Champloo
Tatami Galaxy
Tokyo Godfathers

just because something is entry-level and therefore popular doesn't mean it's fashionable.

which ones are masterpieces huh

Take out Attack on Trash, Mushitshit, Paprika, Samurai Champloss, and the last two trash

and your good.

Add in Akagi/Kaiji that's it

Initial D

serial experiments lain

Infinite ryvius
Rahxephon
Turn A gundam
Eureka Seven
Eden of the east
Hamatora
Durarara!!
Knights of sidonia (or anything by tsutomu nihei)
Planetes

this show is 3weird5me

fuck off /m/ stop trying to shoehorn your shit taste on Veeky Forums

I thought my list is pretty solid,the only questionable thing on it is hamatora looking back on it.
But everything else had solid art styles and direction.
Probably should've added flcl

I doubt you've seen anything other than whatever is airing this season or entry level shows though.

>yugioh
>op/bleach
>free
>flcl
find noose immediately

t-talk shit
post list

I posted this list you giant fag

this

Fuck no

Digimon Adventure Tri.

That was a pretty flawless list bro you're plain asf if you don't like samurai champloo

or, you're simply not a wigger

>wigger
You must live in some small town where people go to the library to use the Internet.
Seriously I didn't know people used that word. Samurai Champloo is pretty cool

City Hunter has got some kind of "utopian" 80's/90's vibe, fits are great, cars are cool and the atmosphere is comfy as hell. I get that people don't like it that much, but if you get past its flaws, you are going to treat yourself to a wonderful time watching them. If curious, take a look !

Let's all love Lain.

If Veeky Forums doesn't just mean 'thing I like', then it's probably Gankutsuou and

and also Lain

Lain
Original Evangelion + EoE
FLCL
Shinsekai Yori
Monogatari series

this

>no one mentioned Baccano!
Shit looked good, I mean would never even try to pull off a fedora but everything else looked amazing

i know its just a reaction image but id like to take this moment to point out that akame ga kill is actual trash

Saw this posted in an effay art thread earlier, can anyone identify?

i dont think ive ever seen a more fakedeep list in my life.

Kokou no Hito.

Fucking great manga.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuhdHhGz_1ok6bpRKQLeEnmGrV1NkzI5GaSpXuiw6nA6Q_19yxL5g2-UHxcYoD4pFqXPAZGXJGWcxKM-ANQsPfKVhXhhERxHx1QA_1cZD3bNONr1n9H8es9fdTQ8_19YivYdyc2SugD_13pcnYVe3YLoX_1eshoQEN9UiXcfUZ3ARqAQphzJUuKTVOV2zm5WGbT_1P5BTf6Khytr8xDU6cXOTCD4I-URZRfJSUPcssZESFkzRlXB0A11D4908DqrmSwdSK7yHPlVcG-z36XgLlMTjhQeGTB9HwIp-CIPmXnEBtElt4csTiqiA8cFCck6CV_1bVTfnP2hdpTVG7AAzkybY-PkptqLFUb2lRAtOjYMkieWuqtbKdbjDnQb_1y0DJJ1bZm2noo4YMokR4AKGTu3pU-lifHNqB88_12qaI-cY06jUOgVicnDYcsYKOrGFyg8WQ0MIZdIjmY-bE3picoY_15D26m0Hdp-F4sKZVkWoO_1hm0pAxBkyioU6TOxE_1f6cpY7wlho9P25iTudvIzs3CFEYNNiIERAG75y4t-qyf0gWtY8NFMdCb2NTHC8w0ZkgWh5AikuBCIsKWsjsNVNkPyRqNfT24hMmY1Pt-RVklrQIrwqvoYFpEzaQxpTqi_1Tjon7LYbaf1LqzGL_19IBR16nKHONagk-vM782Vynzrypk5O1NkUqiaSnSGuYTWmyZBjUYk2IXirUSKdbwvuPOLnq2l2j_1Xc9IF5xhPGSnFMoMjgJYP8xmJYyvzDL60IB_1AvpjFS18ObCyu3ejrVw5nILzKiyjVJOLIYT_1vHpkER2YccY8Pw4Wn98SqAs4Qm9UG4Q4GCV8Z4MYM92t00krQD83IKiwYFn1ZfwoC3z2_1yCW2rEmqWlIS0I3bQH8bpM_1yDerg5Y6pfSwDF4nYeDWqvt9DnUsCY4m26xyTYm-2f2W1DS5UIhLfMMrC79_1dNFofca6cDT_11lqxrThBkIB7HutyHQmxGXbyNJPCNPxIALaSe2_1TKU1dC4AT4ma1TfHIteMhR-PCsUGp5cFNQCz_1-0Uy83TwYbSI8QSDI5UGnSyd6OlECAqdo7ELIG_182fkiLjEBzP5rxfuFG8kz1sEi8C6rBOju5ASCX2U61MNiZj5Tx8ChMKJTLbhWG9gs9UPT_14NeLcmvOJYKdsD8BrYgyYXsSxsNT3nwATVnMjzNwdJPxOodlatA3CZk_19vSfRDAvWokgaM3z6OsaekueTQrFYNmBUnQSJU1sM_1AJsvVs37lVQkAUfFwR1N8-RmV3c7MB7EY6WPQRWc1jp7xYetWzE-tIwmhIOjKv_1mlH3Gh2u6kkTWO71c-yp5aq798KwL9oXhIGzOYHN50qJS3RurJ-CzquSrLlme1xB1L3OZveKjMxQVdmAvdlG_1G0ooqZQQs4yqNAZu4JM_15EkxhqATLKZrW6qGIESqoMOsFcTXqWEVRbuGgR1C6xXYLoDyXbvTMs7UiENGyzQrhoJuV5ZahjI9r0jxG8Trt7AiqWJ_1IFXKnwKEUAdDtdAn8wGufdnGZjtIpfYWB8kGZIYcZxPj8z1IsKq7f9YWT7SQbSh1UIHnxrijzRKE_1xo4uWi-7QpM8gUo_1PLWHPRxW3mP&hl=en

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Evangelion and Initial D are good to watch

i hate how much i loved bleach

Tatimi Galaxy
Ergo Proxy
FLCL
Akira
Cowboy Bebop

nothing related to fashion, please leave.

How can someone dislike Mushishi? It's chill af

>I didn't know people used that word
and I'M the one who lives in a small town where people go to the library to go on the internet?

This entire movie from start to finish is the definition of aesthetic tbqh

/thread

>first movie only
wew lad

ninja scroll
berserk
yu yu hakusho

All jokes and memes aside, Evangelion is bad.
it's got some good action sequences and some cool mech designs, but it's 90% psychological wankery about terrible, unlikable, repulsive characters and several episodes are made mostly of still frames and stock footage.

The only people who like it are:
-impressionable teenagers who have never watched another pretentious anime before and think it's the deepest shit of all time
-self-pitying losers who can identify with the characters' issues because they're deeply fucked in their heads and glamorize depression like being fucked in the head is something to be proud of.
You know, the same kind of people who wank over Spiderland and Loveless and probably had an emo phase in their high school years.

So, it's only effay in the way skinny jeans and oversized sweaters are. In a pathetic way.

accurate

Literally fedora-tipping: the anime.

High-quality fedora-tipping, but fedora-tipping nonetheless

a lot of my ideal picks have already been chosen, so just going to pick everyone's favourite filler-full, overly long, arguably massively overrated anime DBZ

it does have some excellent 90s fits

speaking of filler...

would you rather be a BADMAN or a POSTBOY?

K-On

tell this to every university thread, music, etc you fucking nigger.

JoJo

>psychological wankery about terrible, unlikable, repulsive characters
Just cause you don't like them or can't self insert doesn't mean that they aren't well written.
>several episodes are made mostly of still frames and stock footage.
Had to do what they could with the budget, I'll admit it can look cheap at times but I think it turned out pretty well, and even more so In the director's cut and movie.
The last 2 episodes can get very divided opinions on this though.
In one hand they were extremely jarring in quality, however when viewed in context they enhanced the instrumentality scenes even more than normal animation would have.

only manga has the potential to be effay

They're well-written, but that won't prevent them from being
terrible
unlikable
and
repulsive

Being well-written has never been an inherently enjoyable thing.

>had to do what they could with the budget
they could have spread it more evenly
that's one thing they could have done
>I think it turned out pretty well
you're wrong to think that, but thinking inaccurate things is normal
>The last 2 episodes can get very divided opinions on this though
on one side, accurate opinions (i.e "those episodes sucked") on the other side, inaccurate opinions (i.e. "those episodes worked")
>they enhanced the instrumentality scenes
by making them even more of a chore to sit through

p good bait. 7/10

+weak and subjective arguements
+precisely attacking the main demographic of Veeky Forums
+attacking other favorites of said demographic, being Spiderland and Loveless
+calling others pathetic with a pathetic post, good sense of irony

-"All jokes and memes aside..."
-insults against fans of Eva are too on the nose so it just looks like projecting or obvious bait

>Being well-written has never been an inherently enjoyable thing.

It wasn't bait. Bait, by definition, is dishonest.

Insults, on the other hand, are genuine and honest.

And everything I wrote was my actual opinion.

Now, is there a word for people who get called "pathetic losers" and then overanalyze that statement as if it were a convoluted passive-aggressive scheme to make them feel bad about themselves without actually saying offensive things?
Cause I think that word is "oblivious retards", and I think you're one for not realizing that I was insulting evafags in a very blunt and straightforward manner.

Nope. It can be admirable, but not enjoyable.

If you're getting fucked in the ass for ten hours straight against your will, you might admire your rapist's outstanding stamina, but I doubt you'll enjoy it.
Same thing with good writing in an excruciatingly boring and offensive show.

mango not animu but whatever

>this post
>accusing anyone of over-analyzing or being a retard

you got it boss. whatever you say

>If you're getting fucked in the ass for ten hours straight against your will, you might admire your rapist's outstanding stamina

I dunno mang I just tried to speak your language and explain obvious shit to you in detail so you'd understand all the minutiae involved in dumb internet memes as opposed to just calling someone a loser.

BADMAN is possibly cliché, but I'm from L O N D O N, so that may be why.

POSTBOY most likely. Bit less obvious, bit less obnoxious.

I dunno homie, I just feel that you yourself got worked up over, and over-analyzed the dumb internet meme.

Only correct answer in this thread.

think nothing of it, no sweat.
Look I know Veeky Forums intersects a lot with tumblr but come on.
Almost none of the fits in JoJo are good. They're excellent cosplay material but that's it.

>wearing clothes for other people

>wearing le ebin JoJo garish clothes for your tumblr cosplayer friends to meme over

you're right, it's pretty awful

Yeah, I love it. So Zen and beautiful.

Mononoke

good taste

From the New World

'Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne'

And of course Aeon Flux

truly the perfect waifu

how can one shitpost be so shit?