Do you wear a rings?(not wedding rings)

do you wear a rings?(not wedding rings)
Where does a ring cross over from being wearable to sth like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/AdobeHouseVintage/items
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just picked these up

alt pic

what were peoples reactions when you got them desu?

girls dig, guys think its weird

I support /ring/. I used to wear something like OPs on my thumb and a few others.
I should get back to it when I stop poorfagging.

where do you look for rings?

fuck guys. Most of them are all about who has the bigger dick and making sure that they ooze manhood at all times. Insecure creatures.

amazon actually, they have a lot of nice selections for really cheap, all the rings in those pics are under $10

agreed, i like it and i own it so they cant stop me from wearing it

OP pic is gucci for 330$

i've tried but it didn't really work out. i find it really difficult to pull off jewelry (not counting watches)

was there some explicit thing that made you stop?

as long as you match some clothing with them and feel good wearing them then it is cool.
Rings are one of those things that if you are not sure about them and are self conscious they don't work.
I would also say don't put too many. two fingers are enough.

My fav set up was a bulky one on my thumb, like a skull of some shit, and a black one on my pinky same hand. It werked 4 me.

The blind leading the blind

You look fucking retarded.

Don't fall for the tucked meme.

yeah im not paying $300 for a ring, ill stick to my cheap stuff

>being this mad about my shirt placement

I'm not mad, just stating that you look like a generic Veeky Forumsggot clone.

Zero individuality. You're this websites little bitch.

maybe if you knew what you were talking about youd realize fa didnt start this trend, it took months before it finally reached this site :^)

Why are you using an emoticon? Is that supposed to "get' me?

Anyways, so you admit to being a mindless trend hopping clone? Damn that sucks.

youre reaching

Howso?

you call me a "mindless trend hopping clone" for tucking my shirt so by that logic if you have worn any slim, skinny, or loose pants within the past couple months youre a "mindless trend hopping clone" because you didnt start that first

>tucked in shirt
>monochrome
>hi top Converse
>Pulp Fiction/Supreme shirts
Need I go on?

>mot me in the second pic
>I made the shirt
>i like a certain movie
>i enjoy supremes skate videos
Need I go on?

you're wearing way too many rings, you should only wear one, and a cool one not two boring ass £5 signet rings jesus christ if you're gonna accessorise you have to be fashionable or you might as well not bother

>looks gaudy
>gaudy but with pathetic and cheap looking rings
>juxtaposition of gaudy and cheap and childish
>overconfident
>falling for the "confidence is key" meme

who cares, if he thinks it looks good then what the fuck does it matter

>mot me in the second pic

Thanks for proving my point, kid.

you're only meant to have 1 signet ring, not 2 looks trashy

until you post an outfit you wear your opinion literally does not matter at all

quit making up rules ill wear as many rings as i please

ok you do just that, i'm actually glad that people like you go out and fuck this shit up, it means its easier for me to go out, do it right and get what i want

>girls and approval

Nice try at deflecting you little twerp.

This isn't, nor was it ever, about me. It's about you and your lack of creativity and conformity to whatever Veeky Forums deems as trendy.

Think (and dress) for yourself. I guarantee you'll feel better about yourself.

i do dress for myself what the hell are you talking about i feel 1. comfortable dressing like this 2. dont feel like im wearing a costume or playing dress up and 3.this reflects my personality and interests well, just fuck off mate and quit getting so therapist on me

already have that, guess what i else i have
>more rings :^)

look how hard you're trying to justify that these things that you've found online suit you and
>reflects my personality

like that actually matters in fashion

fucking hell you gay-bo just say you like the fits and shut the fuck up insecure little faggot

What do they feel like?
Are they plastic?
What are the gems made of?
In would pay 10 for maybe a simple steel band but I'd feel more comfortable with buying something with real gemstones

when you say reflecting your personality doesnt matter in fashion it really shows how much of an imbecile your are, kys and get off your high horse. im gonna go watch pulp fiction and beat of to supreme videos with my shirt tucked in

feels like real metal, if youre talking about the gold one no idea what the gem is made of

Does this give you extra poise??

Like the silver one with the missing slit but the rest are meh or icky

I LIKE OP RING I think it would be a good ring to wear casually and often if it's your only piece.

Cop or nah
Looks like some dark souls shit

Here are the specs

cool concept but $750 for a gumball machine tier ring is outrageous

It's got emeralds and 24k gold and silver and emeralds
That must be expensive no?

are all those minerals really worth it to you

Minerals are good for health senpai

>primarily sterling
>no gem specs
>mixed metals
Wouldn't be surprised if those are Chathan Emeralds.
Would only fit in the edgiest of fits.
And you will be laughed out of every room if you mention the price.
It's a nice collection piece but worth 400 at best.

thats dope

post a fit pussy boi

Gay as hell in the lame way

And now you should put them down

Consider not wearing more than one

The only "ring" I have is a earplug that one friend gave me on my birthday. Had too but I lost one

Bought myself a lovering. Only has sent off the wrong signals and negative attention. If you are like me an awkward as fuck its not even worth it. I should have bought the ass skin ring instead

My mmm ring is pretty beat up after a couple months, is there a good or any way to repair? Or is it cooler that it's beat up

B T F O

>ass skin ring

what

>tfw fingers are too skinny for rings

I always wear this while hunting, but also sometimes casually. Though my friends think it's weird, I've grown a bit attached to it.

Gold plated. Emeralds aren't that expensive. Worthless ring

Okay where do you guys shop for rings. Besides like, Amazon or etsy, I have literally no idea where to find nice rings without blowing tons of money. Just want some cheap, decent stuff

>w2c cheap decent rings
>except the two biggest most varied sources of that
I suppose you could check local goldsmiths, or be at fleamarkets veeeery early.

Unrelated but how many rings do you guys wear?
How many would be acceptable?

sometimes ill wear a bearing ring but problem is literally only fits on right ring finger sooooo
also turns finger funny colors because of grease and shit in bearings also rust
looks rad tho and are free

Yea I know what I said is kinda autistic, I just wasn't sure if there were other places out there I didn't know about

what are you indian or something

i wear a hair tie doubled up around my ring finger because it's too tight to wear around my wrist.

used to wear a plastic yellow Flash ring once in awhile for kicks, but realized it was bazinga-tier.

when i was 12 or so I wore a skull ring. embarrassing to look back on desu.

i like the idea of rings if you're going for a dandy aesthetic, or a vintage-heavy accessory-heavy glammed-out extravagance. in short: i think rings work best when you go all or nothing, and most guys are better off with just a watch.

but that's just my opinion. and trends are trends. i'm sure it'll be a popular male affectation for awhile, just like those lame round beaded bracelets and leather wrist wraps were in the last five years.

Hello tumblr

A buddy of mine gave me one of these for my last birthday, and it seems like a damn shame to keep it in a box rather than on my finger. What do you think?

i think selling it is a decent option

lol

I don't want to sell it, it's a cool ring. And it represents all the right things. I'm just not sure how others would interpret me wearing it.

Besides, what kind of a dick sells something that they got as a gift?

People are going to think you're a Nazi, racist, and a piece of shit. Now none of that may be true, but get ready for a lot of negativity and shady looks from people

>can't tell if unwittingly responding to bait, or samefagging because no one gave him the response that would let him expand on his tangent.

Rings can be quite interesting but they MUST work with your outfit and overall aesthetic, or you will look like a literal autist.

Case in point.

Yeah, I figured as much. Shit sucks when you can't wear a sweet peace of jewelry because of ignorant idiots though.

>stop liking what I don't like

Rings look better on non-sausage fingers imo.

Slender hands are GOAT

There are some nice rings here

etsy.com/shop/AdobeHouseVintage/items

How is it bait that there are people out there who want to wear Nazi rings? They're more popular than you would think
I feel ya. Their stuff is dope as hell. Sucks how close minded people are

dylan rieder is GOAT

Great grandfather's 1938 class ring.

what's the most effay finger for rings?

>pinky > ring finger > middle > index > thumb

that sounds about right, what about when wearing multiple rings though?

>caring this much about a stranger on the internet
KYS

two at most on one hand, at least one finger distance between rings

Reminder: OP is a faggot and samefagged the hell out of the this thread.

OP here,
How did you come to that conclusion?