First chino pants

I'm going to get for the first time some chinos and I want to ask to you guys which colour should I get first?

A dark or light colour? How to dress them up in casual and formal/casual mode?

Right now we're in winter so I was thinking of get a dark colour like black or navy blue

I'm interested in your opinion

If you're going for casual I'd suggest green, brown, or the khaki color.

Get something that works with your wardrobe, and also something different to the other colours of pants you have

I usually wear dark colour jeans and gray or deep colour on the top.

Then I'd follow this advice
You'll have more versatility in your wardrobe vs buying another pair of black or dark blue pants.

That's helpful thanks

nw user, shop around and find a colour you like and can see yourself wearing

IMO start with khaki and navy, both versatile and the navy ones will probably end up replacing your jeans

also when you try them on try and wear a top that you wear often so you can see how it goes with what you currently wear

Yah. I'm planning to do that.
I probably go for the navy

And also thinking of replace the jeans for the chinos. They're so much confortable.

Chinos are just autistic version of jeans

What kind and colour of shoes are you going to wear with them?

>chinos

lol go back to 2010

WHat's it like to know you'll never be fashionable?

You're over 18 and have never worn chinos before?

Where can I find good chinos for girls?

Every chino i've tried ended up looking like dad pants because how loose the fits are. Just wear slim fit jeans instead. Jeans look better and fit better and are more manly.

Black, gray and maroon/burgundy

But did you wear slim fit chinos or regular ones?

I like uniqlo for basic slacks for work. Sometimes i have to life, get under a desk, or be in dirty closet and they might get ripped or something so spending 40 bucks aint no biggie.

you are an idiot

I've always been a jeans guy