Good outfit for first day back to school?

Critiques or suggestions

I would wear a more fitting t-shirt

i like the big t

needs a buttplug

why do you dress like this

good t, bad shoes.
>cargos

I fucking hate this website and the kids that infest it.

There's nothing fashionable about this, you look like any other basic ass 15 year old on the street you fucking head ass.

>basic ass 15 year old on the street
is that not a fashion style user?

#
I'm just tryna fit in man

>Not a single piece of loose wear
You look basic as
Get an oversized T-shirt, linen pants, and sandals.

No becuase there's not effort and comes across as the bare minimum you won't even come across as fashionable or express any sense of individuality which is the point of fashion.

Kid looks like he walked into pacsun with a $100 and came out with the safest clothes he could buy

Exactly. I'm not trying to be fashionable
Just not dress like an autist

Better or worse?

WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSEWORSEWORSE
>WORSEWORSEWORSE

fasion -a popular trend, especially in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior.

I would say what he is wearing is definitely a popular trend in styles of dress friendo

The better you dress, the better your grades. You don't even have to work harder, just look like you care. Don't go all out, but at least making some small effort towards looking like you go to a prep school with people in an income bracket you can barely comprehend goes a long way. You can even be a trendy fuck about it if you don't want to stand out. There is untold respect to be had.

Str8 Trash Homie

>full Rick

bro you look like you shop at pacsun

No even, he look basic as fuck it's "popular" becuase it's just a shirt, short and some tee shirt which is pretty much what any guy who knows how to dress themselves and whip their own ass would wear.

There's nothing fashionable or expressive about it he just looks like some basic mall rat.

F U L L R I C K
U I
L C
L K

Fuck that,
Pull up like this, Bitches garunteed
BTW
>Underage Detected

That's not the point of fashion, if you're trying to fit in A+ you look basic as fuck, you will get no negative points and everyone will think you look fine.

Veeky Forums is not about dressing for other people

well mission accomplished. you dont look like a retard but you dont look good either

>trying to fit in at school
>going on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums at all

for your sake go to mfa or teen mfa, it's only considered bad here because Veeky Forums is for goofninja contrarians that cherish autism

>Good outfit for first day back to school

It's don't. Lower the expectations to floor level and then in a few weeks time, when people least expect it from you... BAM! kill everyone with your fashions

Don't show your best on the 1st day in school. Completely blend in. Let everyone else get their attention. Then, when the back to school excitement has worn off, dazzle everyone and soak in the attention and astonishement.

>cargos
Those are flat front shorts desu

Thanks for the advice
Will do

get rid of shoes and pants please.