Let's settle this

Who's more effay

Other urls found in this thread:

harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/news/g6036/hillary-clinton-campaign-fashion/?slide=1
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/hillary-clinton-1979?utm_term=.smAQWWP0v#.ucoYqq7zv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this even a question

Are pantsuits Veeky Forums?

young hillary is such a qt

Wintour is allegedly advising on Clinton's wardrobe, but Trump's wife has a line of shoes. Push.

Hilary looks like an evil witch these days tbqh

literal chamelon lmao

Because she is

>how is this even a question
Truth

I may not be voting for trump but he's a lot more aesthetic than hillary

holy shit, trump was cute as fuck. no homo

Kill yourself for voting Clinton or 3rd party

Dope Bars, Pusha T

>not voting based Gary Johnson

fuck

Neither are Veeky Forums

My nigga

true

w2c intern blowjobs
also dope tee in the middle

Trump is the biggest example of what whores will do for money

>whores will do for money

I'm sure she was already bretty rich

right, because people lose their lust for money once they become rich

Looks like a dictators uniform or something.

Reminds me of Kim especially

>Looks like a dictators uniform or something.
I'm gonna go with something

you might as well throw all suits in that category.

Trump Durrrrrrrrrrr

And? We nearly all have a lust for money rich or not. But that does not necessarily mean it's the only reason to want anything to do w/ another person. With your mindset, every woman who marries Trump is a whore since his net worth is so high

>ancap

Hillary went to more Veeky Forums universities and has more of an Veeky Forums life, I think. Trump is just kind of tacky.

really mirrin that al gore fit desu

Gary Johnson panders to gib me dats and feminists by supporting bullshit like universal income. He's a shit libertarian by libertarian standards.

The real answer are these dubs

The real answer is no, but these are

Step aside friend, I've got this

come on

More like cum on these dubs

I rate these dubs at 8/8 check

and he's shit on immigration. Rand Paul was a better libertarian than Johnson was and he was running Republican.
in pertaining to the thread, Hillary is a criminal and also a shitty person. one of my cousin's worked a K-9 unit to which Hillary said nothing to her but "keep that fucking dog away from me". excluding her shit personality and criminal record, her policies are also fucking horrible. Trump by a landslide and he's meh at best

sorry not sorry

Is this t-shirt effay?

ok you double niggers i will get for you since you suck at this

nah dude that's fucking gay

even an edgy shirt that just said RAPE would be better

no because political shirts always suck especially if they are "graphic" like swear or use words like rape. I'm not saying it isn't true though.

>Literally throwing your vote away

this reads like someone who lives online and not in the physical world

>he said on Veeky Forums at 2am
cool beans

It's 7:45 where I am, I'm just having my morning coffee and reading the paper over here!

Can't wait to leave the suburbs and commute to my office job in the big city haha

>literally never trying to change the game that gave us hilldog and trump as the two nominees

Might as well not even vote

The United States has a two party system and it's going to stay that way for all eternity because the only one who could change it is the two parties and they aint gonna

Hillary was beautiful when she was young and she has the hotter spouse. Also, two presidents in one marriage is pretty fucking Veeky Forums. Trump is just gaudy.

Trump is alpha as fuck. He supposedly also has a 9 inch penis.

I'm sure he could get bitches even if he was barely a millionaire.

She looks like such a stuck up bitch, I bet she's was an RA in college and did everything in her power to get you in touble

Clinton all the way

Neither one is effay. Trump looks like a typical Wharton former jock. Hillary looks like that girl who was top of her class that no one liked because she was such an eager beaver.
Shit hair, stupid chipmunk face, horrendous outfit (even for the time).

i fucking hate thar haircut more than anything

for this alone she deserves to lose and get exiled to mexico

not voting is also a better option than voting for either of the two nominees, yes

His face looks like a sweaty, puckered asshole.

Trump is the embodiment of 80's man.

Trump is honestly indicative of the average white American male

insecure and out of touch

Projecting much

embodiment of 80's yuppie.

hillary was a baddie back in the day bruh

Clinton. She's old now but she was atleast somewhat of a qt when she was younger. Also, she experiments a lot with color and whatnot: harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/news/g6036/hillary-clinton-campaign-fashion/?slide=1

Trump wears ill-fitting suits, If you fuck up a suit, you can't be Veeky Forums. And he has always been ugly.

holy fuck you niggas need KEK

I actually like some of those, fugg

The problem is that they're so old.

At 54, Obama has been president for 8 years.
At 62, Merkel has been chancellor for 11 years.
At 63, Putin has been president/prime minister for 17 years.
At 66, Netanyahu has been president for 7 years.
At 76, Khomeini has been in charge for 27 years.
At 33, Kim Jong Un has already been Supreme leader for 5 years.

At either 69 or 70, Clinton and Trump will be ENTERING their presidency. It would make trump the oldest president at inauguration and Clinton only second to Reagan. There's no chance at having power, making a difference or developing something important. They are the same boomers that your tax dollars provide infrastructure for and who have a shortsighted view of the future of the country.

Hillary then, Trump now, purely on aesthetic.

Will May, Clinton and Merkel do stupid shit like taking tampon taxes off if they are all going to rule the world? Will Park Geun-hye make them start a band?

We're talking about fashion here.

damn those pants make her look thicc as fuck

more young hilary pics plox

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/hillary-clinton-1979?utm_term=.smAQWWP0v#.ucoYqq7zv
those specs tho

>Trump is the biggest example of what whores will do for money
That's a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it? Putting aside his abrasive personality on TV (which, by the way, is absolutely an act - he's a phenomenal self-marketer), Trump seems like a pretty genuine person. Helps a lot of people (e.g. that kid with HIV in the 80s, that doomed skating rink in NYC, etc.) for free, but he doesn't drink, has a strongly-expressed love for his family despite the divorces, etc. The man certainly has a type (Russian women) and a panoply of issues (gaudy taste), but that doesn't mean that his wife didn't see something in him other than money.

Agreed on all points. It's like a lot of people forgot how much of a shitty person Clinton was in the 90s to pretty much everyone around her.

>Using dictators as examples of youthful leadership
Lol

There's nothing wrong with having an older leader. Assuming things are functioning well, the president really just needs to delegate effectively and handle people well, not run a marathon.

Obama 'Hope' parody posters will never be effay

Kill yourself with a swiffer

Haaaa I was thinking the same thing. Yung gore is polished

bills got the seinfeld vibe going on

I wish we could get a picture of Trump's Walk in closet. Imagine rows and rows of plain navy and charcoral suits by Brioni.

>Supposedly also has a 9 inch penis
Yeah ok, according to who?
>"It's yuuuuge! I'm telling you!"

in trumps books, he always talks about how he knows he is a stereotypical yuppie by being gaudy in both clothing and house furnishings, but he acknowledges that he is and says that it is just what he likes. gotta respect it.

Good effort, now watch this

>tfw ywn have a wincest president
trumpfags kys

trumpfags are literally cucks if they are voting for someone just because they have a bigger dick than them

>2016
>thinking the us is a parliamentary democracy
ishygddt
are you in high school?

user didn't say he was voting for him or voting at all. he just commented on his demeanor, which is the demeanor of an alpha male. that being said, policy-wise, he is shaky, but much better than Hillary

he never said that user...

do you know what a parliamentary democracy is?

I agree with you that he is genuine, but he is genuinely a delusional ignoramus.

and i didn't say user was a trumpfag.

i'm not that interested in politics lecture to be sincere with you kohai

Hillary won't even talk to her daughter (that she had with another man than bill)

w2c

Mr and Mrs Squinty.

Hillary went to shit after she turned 30, look at Don's pics from the 80s and the 90s, that is the essence of effay.

may isn't about the dumb shit, she's a conservative you dip