You must post in this thread if you despise people with tattoos

You must post in this thread if you despise people with tattoos

yes

Definitely

Hate is for children

Reporting in

What's up

They are usually really boring ppl

I don't despise people with tattoos like I don't despise the homeless or those who do improv. I'm just glad I'm not one of them

look at this fella

>doing something to your skin that lasts forever
how stupid can you be

>immigrant rights!
>I voted to remain in the EU
>why can't we just let in everyone from the middle east already

ebin

Absolute filth

I try to be open minded but tattoos are just awful. Even the interesting ones are never better than just bare skin

look at this new nobel prize winner

Fuck this guy has the worst tattoos

Fucking facial piercings while we're at it. Massive red flag.

I completely agree

Ik heb hekel aan Tattoos

>covering your body with doodles

Tattoos are pretty fucking stupid.

i dont like thing xdDDDDD

I don't get tattoos

once read that they get them because it helps with the feeling of not being special and being replaceable in this big world

even if they all get the same tattoos

i despise people who despise people based on their lifechoices without ever even talking to them
you´re fucking cancer

IMO browsing Veeky Forums is biggest red flag of all beyond any fashion choices

true but why the hell are you here then. at least I only come here like once a month to see if this has gotten any better because I don't know of any other fashion boards

ayo

irony is they're trying to b a special snowflake yet following a trend they saw somewhere fucking kek m8

tattoos are degenerate

Ebin xd

tats are for cucks

i'm too much of a pussy to get a tattoo, but in a perfect world where anything can be acceptable, i'd like some tattoos.

no way. they've seen life and pain more than you. they hangout with more people than you ever had. they're so open minded and accepting to anything. non tattooed people are like, they don't know what harsh life is. tattooed people usually have it harder and like more meaningful. biography tier life

Don't really hate them if they're well done or have a good story or reason behind them, but 9/10 they either look shit or were gotten because they look cool.

You do realize he's not black right? His tatoos shouldtell you that

getting someone else's art permanently etched into your skin is basically branding of the underclass. no. especially fags who get video game tattoos.

this t.b.h.

Yup

you guys sound like children

Keked

Spotted the guy with the tattoo sleeves and the upside down crucifix on his forhead.

Is this bait?

>i despise people who despise people based on their lifechoices without ever even talking to them
>i despise people who despise people based on their lifechoices
That's the only thing you should despise someone for.

people with no tats live in their house all the time. they don't know harshness, roughness of life.

I don't really despise them but I do consider most of the tattoed people I've met dumbasses with a special snowflake complex.

Only men though.

Yeah, it's fucking gross

is this bait?

Is there a better way to announce that you grew up in a trashy household?

I hate all piercings and tattoos but I hate facial piercings and tattoos the most

tattos are for tryhards

Theyy are stupid, but tattoos on biceps of men can look cool. Women with tattoos are fucking beyond retarded.

Reporting in, fuck tattoos

>ITT: adult babies afraid of needles

Kikkety kek

Untainted skin masterrace

Why do a bunch of teenagers with low grade autism think they're ubermensch who are superior to the "underclass" and are disgusted by "degenerate" behavior

poor person pls

tattoo is the mark of the pleb

and the pleb mark themselves willingly

tattoos are for man children

>don't want to permanently draw on your skin
>'YOU MUST BE SCARED LMAO'

/r/malefashion is okay, but you mostly see the same brands over and over.

most of the other reddit fashion subs are garbage though

What are you a devote Christian why do you care you just want to feel superior because you got nothing going for you so you gotta pick at any little detail of a person to feel better about yourself

You aren't allowed in my graveyard, goyim.

I have no tattoos myself but I have always liked the thought of actually drawing something myself and getting it inked on my body. I am proud of actually being able to draw.

Would probably not get it where it would show while wearing a t-shirt.

Getting a tattoo of those ugly mexican skulls and shit tho is fucking terrible.

Also
I would never ever consider even dating a chick who has a tattoo. Tattoos are for males only.

I like this guy.

yes and my bf wants to get one and fuck my shit up

Every girl has tattoos now

it's gross

tattoos are for sailors and criminals

The three steps to earning a tattoo and getting a good one

Step 1
>Get Ripped
Step 2
>Find a master level tattoo artist
Step 3
>Make him draw for you in front of you and observed that he indeed is the one doing these tattoo
Step 4
>Frame said artist for murder
Step 5
>Commit a crime in order to follow your artist into prison
Step 6
>Join a prison gang, preferably Aryan Brotherhood or Yakuza, perhaps Russian mafia if a slav
Step 7
>Get your chosen artist to give you a tattoo in exchange for goods, not getting anally raped, and not being murdered
Step 8
>make sure to care for your new tattoo so it doesn't scab

If you didn't follow this guide then you either have a tattoo you earned but is shitty and may have some on your face. Or you're a wannabe poseur faggot who shouldn't have a tattoo you fucking cosplaying manbaby. Or you're a stupid woman with a bird, text, star, butterfly, dumb geometric shit, dolphin, or flower, you little special snowflake lower middle class waste of brain attached to a vagina.

getting a tattoo is sooo conformist

Well, there uh seems be problem with your logic there friend

it's interesting how similar, boring and cliche most tattoos are considering that the possibilities should be endless

I don't despise people with tattoos like I don't despise the people who don't wear rick owens raf simons.
I'm just glad I'm not one of them

+1

Tattoos are permanent memewear

My dad has so many tattoos. Huge eagle one on his chest to stomach, dragons on his legs, etc etc. Now that he's +70 years old, those tats look like fried chicken and gummy worms

>tfw the top qt ive ever met got a tat...
its tiny and on her hand but like... still

Especially nose rings.
Nothing more disgusting, seriously.

ebin

Inkskinling here.

I acknowledge your arguments and can relate to the sentiments.

I would never get tats that aren't easily covered because I like remaining appropriate for any kind of social gathering. Hands and face are off-limits.

There are fuck retarded motifs out there that make me cringe and sadly a lot of women will pick just those and ruin any sexual attraction.

Regardless of that you all need to chill, you're not about to get eye cancer because somebody triggers your fragile psyche with their looks.

thats dope af exept weed tat

tattoos = mt.franklin water
no tattoos = Fiji water

This guy instead of going to the dentist, spend his money on the shittiest tattoos,baka...

The only tattooed person I despise is myself.

black gangbangers dont look like that you fucking dork