Going to the gym and looking good

Post what you think is a nice outfit for athletics and fitness

>inb4 wave of it doesn't matter what you look like working out

there's a couple solid styles that can look effay while at the gym. You can go old americana gymwear and rock cotton sweatshirts and athletic shorts and any nonwild colored sneakers and white socks and always look inoffensive and classic or you can also look to techwear tights and healthgoth. Those are easy ways to work out and be Veeky Forums

Feel free to try a more retro 70s vibe too or go all bright like shia. Basically don't wear long basketball shorts and you'll stand out from the crowd

Should you even care?

all terrible looking
first acceptable for the occasion but it doesnt look good, making it cringy since he tries to look good.
first wouldve been okay if he was a normie who didnt try, but he isnt

also dat gyno

i just didn't crop the image at all. first is good it can't possibly be 'cringy'. trying to look good is cringy now cmon. its sweatshirt and converse

>chucks to the gym
wow.
just.
wow.

Lol weight lifters make clothes look like shit

As opposed to non-lifting guys making tanktops and swimsuits look so good!

>he doesn't know chucks are GOAT for lifting

Stay pleb

Pic related is fine

It givese deep depression knowing the skellies in here will talk shit about you. It also makes me sad because i havent done shit for about 4 months and i have lost a lot of gains. anyway you look great, i will.keep my head up rite? : ) Fml when did i become so fucking lazy

>tch. who needs arch support

oy

swim suits are made for swimming not to look good you moron

you don't run in them you faggot

Flat sole is necessary for deadlift and squat, arched shoes fuck your posture in these lifts. Hence chucks are goat as they're flat as a pancake .

They don't look so motivated to workout

DYEL

pic related is my normal gym/exercise outfit

UNIQLO Airism (mad cheap and great breathability)
Gyakasou shorts
Nike Lunar Flyknits

You don't really need to make it too complicated because you'll most likely need to change it up daily (unless you don't sweat much / can be fucked washing your gear every night)

lol clueless

they all look so sad...

>wanting to be fashionable at gym
fucking faggots

пeтyшapы