why / why not

fa letting me down

Make sure they're the Made in England Vintage 1460, preferably in Oxblood

oxblood looks smooth, same with the cherry colors on non MIE

reasoning on MIE though?

Yes. I have a pair and like them a lot.

I want to get the oxbloods soon.

I had a beeswax pair.
Pretty nice, lasted 4 years of daily wear through shitty winters.
I wore those fuckers into the ground through.

I'm a BNP kind of guy, I'll admit it

lool no biggy. didn't know if there's much of a difference other than a lighter color from cherry, different stitching, trim, and sole (bottom pattern is diff). for the most part they're pretty similar but i like the dark stitching

inb4 HURR DURR SOLOVAIR IS BETTER

MADE IN ENGLAND IS HIGHER QUALITY REE STOP THE ISLAMIFICATION

It's a huge deal. If it's not MIE it's made in China with shit quality and is just not even worth the money

the ones MIE won't fall apart after a few months of actual use.

they are disgusting

the yellow stitching makes them even worse

fucking ugly shoes. they are just ugly

if you're a dude, you have to avoid looking too much like a skin head because that's the immediate association. if you're a girl, you have to avoid looking like a basic bitch tumblrina because that's also the immediate association.

but none of that really matters because the shoe is goddamn ugly

Instead of docs I was gonna cop pic related, good cop?

Get these boots instead, they're made for the real wars

drop name

Got these off ebay fpr a good price. I bought them because i was tired of sneakers that wore out in under a year, especially in winter. Ive had mixed responses, le gf hates cause they look industrial but some people love them. Im pre happy tho

you can't tell lots of shoe brands from each other

I like the stitching idk

Im a size us 10 in normal sneakers, should i size down? Or just go with us10?

This is for the black vintage 1460's im assuming they're good

got 1460s and 1461 monos. versatile and pretty cheap. they'll destroy ur foot first couple days tho.

Dont ask for advice on Veeky Forums

Everyone here is a pale anemic bug eyed skeleton. Theyre the kind of people that has a smoking thread right beside a skincare thread so be forewarned.

Doc Martens are nice boots and youll look edgy with black jeans.

Im size 8.5-9 in sneakers and had to go down to size 7uk in doc martens

Doc chelseas are literally blundstones. If you're using them as a work boot, fine, but don't think they look good in fucking ANY outfit. If you're using them as a workboot though, why not just get blunnies in the first place?

Thanks, im a pretty snug us10 so ill try a 9 :)

TUMBLR GIRL BOOT

Yes if you're lgbt

Docs are alright but this is the hottest boot

Don't get them if you're too skinny. They will look awful

>why not
heel is stiff for a couple months.

>why
deforms into comfy shoe before the sole gets ruined

Definitely cop.

>if you're a dude, you have to avoid looking too much like a skin head because that's the immediate association.
You really have to wear them a specific way, and with specific other clothes and hairstyles, in order for people to make that assumption.

They are actually very versatile boots. They won't project an image unless you intend it that way.

They look fine if you're skinny, as long as you have a fairly small shoe size. It's when your shoe size gets larger that they start looking like clown shoes. Also, they often look good tightly tied, which doesn't work if you don't have skinny calves.