Good stores in Australia?

Please help me Veeky Forums , I used to shop at terrible quality places like H&M, Cotton On, etc. and I need to know where I can get some better shit in this country.

Any stores here, or am I doomed to buy overseas, and if that's the case, where? I know we have a Universal store here, how's that?

I don't really have a specific style yet so just high quality clothes/shoes and basics that won't completely fuck me up with $$$$$

Femanon, btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILuAP23LtF4
youtube.com/watch?v=gFISiwQ2ySQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo0VV2RHoMg
youtube.com/watch?v=92g172VFOnU
youtube.com/watch?v=h1UKQbx5DTA
youtube.com/watch?v=WE430U2wx1w
youtube.com/watch?v=KVjeheaFfsM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ye_TNP-h_g
youtube.com/watch?v=mjDdTM1dkMM
youtube.com/watch?v=5yBvP3616Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post pic

Cotton On is actually pretty decent quality sometimes but overall the stores here are just shit. Honestly if you want quality, American Apparel and UniqLo are pretty much the best.

UniqLo you can go in store or buy online so that's easy, plus the prices are pretty good and so is the quality. American Apparel is the same but much more expensive.

Asos is an obvious one

Read the sticky, I put a fair few stores in there back in the day when we built it. All of them came from recommendations from ausfag anons back in the day. Should be under stores in Australia.

Get around it lad

Read the sticky

Also if this Australia thread turns into another thread full of people recommending shit at Westfield like taro cash and jay jays like the other day I'm gonna neck myself

Target Lowes Big W

>tfw read the list and only stores on the shit list are nearby me
literally every damn store near me is shit tier. every damn one.

fucking hilarious

lets do this hardstyle boys

Buy measuring tape and shop online, pretty much all I do and I live in Newcastle

OP here. I actually own clothes from Jay Jays and when I'm desperate enough I still wear it. Sometimes I'll look in the stores
I need fucking help real bad man

are you going to dq 1 this year stance?
youtube.com/watch?v=ILuAP23LtF4

it looks like i'll have to which is kind of shitty since i'd like to see them in person first.

jay jays sometimes has something interesting. not often but sometimes, they're good for absolute basics anyway.

Rivers

jay jays is literally never good for anything

stop trying to derail the thread cunt

anyway back on topic: youtube.com/watch?v=gFISiwQ2ySQ

Surprisingly good quality but really only good for basics.

im not derailing. pretty much everything at jay jays is shit but once in a while theres on decent thing there.

one of me favourite tunes lad
Veeky Forums hardstyle meetup when?
ill supply the caps and ket
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo0VV2RHoMg

skitz mate

youtube.com/watch?v=92g172VFOnU

Fucking boonta tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=h1UKQbx5DTA

we're up and running lads

just put a donk on it innit
youtube.com/watch?v=WE430U2wx1w

Was Jimmy Strings from BSOFD Veeky Forums?

literally who

fuck off, this thread is for banging tunes only
youtube.com/watch?v=KVjeheaFfsM

A popular band from South Australia. Jimmy died in a car accident 6 months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ye_TNP-h_g

>mfw live in Adelaide
>cool winters and I could pull of nice fits but the city is ridiculously uneffay
where my other 2 Adelaide brothers at, I saw youse in the other thread

my fucking newsfeed was packed with shit after that. for you non SA people, his engine threw a rod and caught fire while he was driving it. there were pics all over Veeky Forums for a while.

I only just got on but I agree. We've only got shit tier stores here like Connor and Ed Harry's, which just literally falls apart.

>SA
im so sorry

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=mjDdTM1dkMM

i use to drive down to the beach every week and blast this on repeat

yeah man I've bought all my shit online for like a year now, I get basics from ASColour and higher-end pieces from like Incu and occasionally overseas from END. That being said it's worth checking out Target for decent basics every once in a while, especially during summer, they typically have really nice lightweight linen shirts.
>>SA
>im so sorry
thank you

t b h SA has some really nice places especially surrounding Adelaide but fashion-wise yeah it's a hole

for Sydney:
-Pieces, best brands and clothes but the sales assistant is a dick, unless its the qt asn playin her beyonce.
-Republic Boutique, cool vibes but not much stuff, stocks Y-3, Raf and yeezy tho.
-Harrolds, always a pleasure to visit but over priced as fuck, owner needs to get the fuck over tom ford though.
-Harrolds womens, 10x better than base Harrolds.
-Espionage, Designer Sneakers, right next to Pieces. Sales Assistants are chill as fuck.
-Mayday Market, Cozy alternate brands

Brisbane has Fallow Store, which is fantastic.

Melbourne has Eastern Market, Assin, Harrolds, and another two which was good but cant remember name.

Do you know of many decent stores around though? Ones besides the city would be good but I don't mind going into the city to find something decent.

u got some good choonage stance
youtube.com/watch?v=5yBvP3616Wc

>Do you know of many decent stores around though?
N O P E
in the other thread another guy had some recs, idk how to do those cool external links so ill just give you the URL
also, it's nice to see so many on Veeky Forums from our city, it gives me some hope

Thanks user, same feel for so many anons being here too. I've been going to the city and Marion and such with a few friends in search of some decent places but I swear it's just mallcore like Jay Jays or those really low quality stores like Ed Harry's.

I wish we at least had a UniqLo like every other state. It would be nice just to have ONE decent store.

>It would be nice just to have ONE decent store.
hahah fuck man iktf, when I first started getting into fashion I kept thinking there HAD to be at least ONE good store here but in like 2 years I've found shit all

EXCEPT there's this one place on hindley I've been meaning to check out, Right Hand Distribution I think, which judging from their website seems to focus on really high-end denim like Samurai Jeans, not really my thing but it's worth checking out

Are you me?

Also any good shops in Perth?

I'm surprised there's something decent down on Hindley street, I thought it was mostly just food and clubs down there. I'll look into that one.

Is there anything good on Rundle Street? It looks like there's a lot of high end stores but it looks mostly like it's just for women.

posting this for a mate... he wants to know if he's effay and would like a hand dressing better

thanks in advance

yeah I've reached the same conclusion about rundle after a few looks, I've never actually gone into any of the stores though so idk. I saw a lot of asians in one once but forgot the name lol.

There's American Apparel if you're into that sort of thing but I only like their jeans, everything else is grossly overpriced for quality IMO.

nah tell your mate hes a sick kunt

Yeah true. American Apparel has some pretty decent shirts but the prices compared to US prices are just ridiculous. The only way to find something good seems to be thrift shops, which I'm not huge on but it does seem to be the only way.

I bought AA off ebay and it ended up being cheaper than AA retail here, even with shipping.

#straya

Should probably add, i've found half decent things from the following
>basikke
>nique
>black noise white rain

Just wait up for sale season and you're golden

The only semi-decent shop I think we have is factorie. Anything else?

How did you find your way here you NORMIE Stacy bitch