How do I make anime merch or figures in a room aesthetic??

How do I make anime merch or figures in a room aesthetic??
Post effay weeb/buyfag inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/yakumo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I make anime merch or figures in a room aesthetic??
You don't.

The few weebs I know who HAVE done something okay-ish with their embarrassing hobby just tried to minimize the presence of the weeb shit. Case in point, one guy I know has one of those IKEA glass cases filled with pedoshit, but the rest of the room is somewhat normal.

A couple gundam or mech figures that provide a contrast with the room is good

>tfw no Veeky Forums weeb bf to make anime great again with
Why live

By melting them with a propane torch.

idk fashion is kind of about self-respect and confidence so if you don't feel confidence in your own taste there's probably no hope for you anyway

figurines are kind of a waste of time and money anyway.... i mean i guess it could be worse, you could be buying funko pop shit, which in addition to ensuring your virginity are also sinfully ugly.

there are some pretty cool figurines out there though

We can build a strong wall together

Why does your merch need to be effay? U gonna invite all these insecure morons to your room and rate it? Anime is dope, your hobby is dope, let it be. On another note, gundams=fa

Check your inbox, I'm ready to start construction.

W2c gundam models
My comic shop doesn't sell them anymore and they don't sell manga either :(

just don't do it it's pretty fucking gay

>Post effay weeb
I think you might have some grave misconceptions OP

Fuck any girl that makes fun of my anime figures
I brought you here to swallow my kids not perpetuate your normie standards in my home
Fucking disgraceful

needs to be longer to become a proper pasta

mah nigga

Gunbuster is GOAT and every anime Veeky Forumsg should appreciate it.

You can get some from amazon now, I believe. Prices look pretty standard with what you find buying Gundam kits stateside.

Otherwise, the usual places tend to be AmiAmi and Hobbylink Japan. Probably the best places to look if you want something amazon doesn't have.

Stop with all the moeshit.
Get some Gundam and some artbooks artbooks (I love my Soejima ArtWorks).
Also get some Veeky Forums mangos/animus related shit, like Dorohedoro, Punpun, Lain ...

>Beach Queens
>Aesthetic
Try again

Is Arslan Senki effay??
What about legend of the Galactic heroes??
I wish there was merch for that

Buy Jojos Bizarre Adventure merch

>you will be as Veeky Forums as Jotaro

why fucking live

Have anyone of you guys with weeb/gaming/comic stuff in your room ever had a girl/guy over??
What was it like? Did it matter at all? I wish I had a story to contribute but I dont

I have, she didn't care. Granted my stuff isn't the naked moe girl figures you guys have.

What did u have?

yeah but i only have a senjougahara fig

Did she call you a weeaboo faggot and leave

stick him up yer butt bra

r8

My gf was kind of weirded out when she saw my dakimakura

Normally wouldn't give people too much shit for this stuff but that whole right wall is pedo tier.

not bad

Cozy

You should not be interested in anime or manga if you are trying to form or in a relationship
Thanks

yeah i mean as long as your shit's not overtly creepy it should be fine. i'd say anime is considered cool by most people in mosy art/fashion/internet communities, or at least recognized as an important art form. i've got madoka and makise kurisu on my desk and the last girl i had over actually recognized the madoka figure as goodsmile lmao

be confident in ur shit and hang out w cool people, if ur friends hate anime get new friends lmao

faggot

yeah, prepubescent vagina makes me really feel at home

Anime isn't even weird anymore Lil Uzi Vert made an AMV as an OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
it had titties and everything

>blue board

that's the spirit

I wanna cop a waifu pillow so I can take a pic of me wearing full rick holding the pillow in a Slav squat position throwing up a gang sign

Is that effay

yeah
make sure you get a good one

use the fig boxes fampai

pic related is my room from about 2 years ago

>why does your room look like an anime shop user?

poor ryu

Brush your teeth you big jawed, coin-slot eyed greasy as 12yo Korean bitch bitch

the existence of a board dedicated to fashion on Veeky Forums of all places might come off as a bit paradoxical to some given the type of... characters this site typically attracts but i guess it has its merits in that realizing that there are losers like this out there is likely the biggest ego boost one could possibly receive

i'm a native jap, born and raised in yokohama for the first 15 years of my life, and you people are honestly pathetic beyond reproach

thanks for being fuck ups so i can inflate my own self image via contrast i guess, my condolences to your parents

ok

>giving a shit about people likings because "muh ima Japanese, I know how anime is bad"
Also post your cozy rooms with /a/ related stuff.

Do you LARP or cosplay?

If you already gave a good sense of style and balance, weeb merch isn't going to instantly nulify that. Get nice clean display units etc. Use the same room styling guides as you would for general clean, modern tech type rooms or whatever style you're into really.

Just avoid the wall-to-wall plastering stuff like in the OP and the creeper paedo/hebe shit like which should go without saying.

Ephebophilia shit is considered a lot less off-putting and somewhat normal but still, don't let it look like it's got out of control in a really unappealing way. Looking like you struggle to interact and engage with adults and relate to them in a sane, balanced way isn't exactly a good look in general.

Having the attitude of giving no shits what people think can have its merits but also potentially very isolating, not to mention I actually think having a better organised and less over the top space to live in actually does better for mental well-being etc in the long run. Try to keep everything functional and uncluttered if possible.

This looks really nice user.

You might as well ask the most Veeky Forums way to rock a fedora and neckbeard.

Clean up your fucking room you piece of shit

Basically just don't do this. Don't make it obvious try not to have a really plain room or it becomes the centerpiece despite being shelved or on desks etc.
Try something somewhat slacker looking then just chuck a few figs around. There was a great pic of some dudes room that was a bit messy and heavily covered in foliage and the figs were just hiding in the leaves. Looked on point.

Get a load of this trustafarian right here

anime will never be Veeky Forums

lmao stop posting rooms faggots

This.

Anime is extremely un/fa/ when it looks like it's your only hobby, and you make it the centerpiece of your room.

If you go for something more eclectic and mix it in with a range of other interests (music, art, film, etc.) it's cool and makes you look open-minded.

Are Kamen Rider figures Veeky Forums?

This seems dope
Just make your figures blend into the background
Have other stuff on your manga shelf, I got a collection of fantasy/sci-fi novels and history books
Make anime blend in with everything else

Only correct answer.

fucking gorgeous god damn

Hit the nail on the head.

Veeky Forums is on animay website
you're in it, nigger cuck
too late

p good. aesthetically pleasing, and not overly weeby

I haven't bought much manga since Naruto and Shaman King, but I'd buy some for a nice ass display like that.

bookshelves and lighting are nicely done but the figurines ruin it

I have a small folder of room inspo I saved from /a/.

Not to sound too rude but I largely associate bugmen fans with autism.

Dump said folder user. Even if they arent Veeky Forums seeing other peoples living situations makes me cozy.

Kare Kano is Anno's best work.

I wonder how much all of this would cost

This is so dope

You could ask him.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/yakumo

idk if anyone else noticed but this looks like another angle of this from earlier

It feels like just the other day that I was telling you to shut the fuck up. NGE is anno's magnum, no questions. Do you feel special for having watched 18 episodes of some lesser known anime by the director of NGE?

I wish I could post my collection but my room's so cramped it looks really unaesthetic. Most of these are inspiration for the reading room I hope to have one day.

>born and raised in yokohama
you aint fooling anyone chink