>>11592400

I read the article and I understand where the author is coming from, but the idea is still very ridiculous. It's seems as if modern day feminism is more about trying to be as politically incorrect and inoffensive as possible than it is about actually fighting for the equality they claim to seek.

So we all must stop wearing camo print because it can trigger someone? We should ban her dumb cunt from ever writing again because her stupid article is triggering the fuck out of me

Liberal feminism is cancer, fuck you /pol/ fags, marxist feminism is the way to go

...the way to go to the shithole

what's the most effay feminism?

Thinking of women as individual and not as one unique sexual vagina entity.

So, common sense really?

>I read the article and I understand where the author is coming from

She's clearly not even a liberal. I wish liberal feminists opposed borders, imperialism, etc. Sounds to me like she's just ridiculously self righteous and wants to prove how "woke" she is by exposing an issue that no one is talking about (because it's not an issue)

I'd consider myself very far left, a feminist etc (inb4 KEK KEK KEK) and I do see sort of the roots of what she's getting at here. I agree with what she says about how wearing things can become an endorsement of certain ideologies, I personally rip off military patches from all my secondhand army jackets and try to avoid designs of national flags (like Gosha) for exactly that reason. On the whole though I think it's really a non issue, besides possibly frightening young children then there's really no tangible harm that can be done and at the end of the day unless there are patches or some other actual ideological signifier it's just a garment.

Anarchy.

>I agree with what she says about how wearing things can become an endorsement of certain ideologies
true enough though it also works the other way around
you can wear something symbolic to disempower it from it's meaning and ideology and it can happen even if it wasn't your intention

>In 2001, during Desert Storm...
Operation Desert Storm, a part of the larger Gulf War, took place in 1990-1991. A simple Google search will tell you this.
>tl;dr camo is triggering to minorities because white men are scary.

I'm calling the police.

Don't worry man, we'll find the guy that stole your testosterone.

What the fuck happened to this baby? That legit doesn't look like a real human.

I'm definitely getting camo pants now.

Iirc she was born with just a brain stem or a non-functioning brain and the parents have let her live for eight years or so and even had another child with the same problems. /pol/ uses these kids as an example of why some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

She followed a vegan diet

Feminism isn't effay.

jfc
i think you single handedly converted me, bro
the heart of dankness

Oh joy, I guess my military clothing makes my Trump hat and white supremacist band t shirts extra micro aggressive

This site a goldmine of hypersensitive "soft" language masking a kind of insane, escapist desperation. Like /r9k/ for even bigger pussies. Might start wearing my milsurp fits more often.

Anarcha-Feminism.

Even first-wave feminists weren't Veeky Forums

Every female model/celebrity starts talking about feminism whenever she's past her peak and no longer relevant

Buying camo now.

Wife-beating

>But nowadays, wearing camouflage is no longer a trend associated with grunge or punk subcultures, hipster irony, or direct military combat.

what? Camo clothing is a major part of punk/hardcore fashion.

microcephaly