/fa Feels Thread

Not doing so hot and need some other sad people to tell me about their own sad lives.

pretty sure I have brain damage or some sort of aggravated mania.

from what?

bizarre neurological symptoms (dropping eyelid, stabbing headache), repetitive, compulsive behaviors and constant agitation. I've become isolated but I don't really mind it. The only times I'm around people are at work, at the gym, or shopping and these are mostly solitary endeavors. I used to date/ go out with friends but for the past 6 months or so I'm not even interested

Thats tough. What are you normally doing in isolation tho? Like how have you filled all that time?

>my antidepressants are working but they kill my sex drive
>a relationship would be nice but I know I'm not where I need to be for it to be fair for my partner
>took up lifting in pursuit of otter mode
>hopefully getting adderall prescription for coming semester so I can salvage the gpa my depression left in ruins over the past two years

I hope things work out boys.

What are you guys struggling with?

sounds like me, my body's always acting up. i work from home so i dont leave my bed for days on end it would seem. i probably smoke more than i eat. im very tired.

I think you fellas have more serious feels than me, but I guess I'll let things out here. I hope my candor doesn't come across as "edginess".

I've been trying to figure out who I am and what I want out of life, but it seems like it's impossible to pin down. I'm never excited about something for more than a day. I get bored of most places and people almost instantly.

I literally went on a few dates with a chick who checked all the boxes in my head (intellectual, well-dressed, funny, etc) and I was bored by the second date. In my head she was perfect but I just didn't feel anything so I let things just whither away. I don't feel any remorse.

Whenever I try to commit myself to some course of action, I instantly begin thinking of other "better" ways to spend the time and lose interest. This cycle repeats ad nauseam. I feel like I'm in some kind of existential purgatory, where I run in place but make no progress as a human being. The only thing that I really have a maintained interest in is buying clothes and I think that's mostly just because of the brief joy that comes from gaining a new possession.

I'm not really sure the cause of all this, but it's probably some *millenial* symptom of growing up glued to high-speed Internet and its ever-replenishing flow of 'new'.

I'm young (19), so it's maybe safe to dismiss my feelings as angst. Feel free to do so and tell me. Just the act of typing this out was some kind of catharsis.

>existential purgatory
me too

>only very recently start caring about what I wear
>need to buy an entirely new wardrobe
>have only purchased sneakers and a hoodie thus far
>might need to quit my job
>would be stuck with the unfitting shit I wore before, now with full knowledge I look like a retard
feelsbadman

I feel ugly on the outside and inside. Even when people compliment me,which happens rarely, i dont beleave it.
Went to the gym,worked hard,and now i got a hernia.
Realizing my marketing major will never get me a job.
Discriminated and generaly treated like shit for my nationality
No girl since spring
Poor
Everything im on my terrace at the 8th foor thinking about jumping,but i realize the sadness this will bring to my parents which still have hope for me.

Meant to say every night on my terrace

What is your nationality?

dont feel like a pussy seeing a therapist, anything thats gets in the way being actually happy and doing shit in life is a problem

Found the perfect girl. Cute, smart, motivating, intelligent. Now she's moving away and I'm falling in a pit of depression.

Hold me Veeky Forums

ok.

I've been called a hipster.

I've been asked why I'm wearing something that is ripped.

I've been told that black and blue do NOT match by the most normie normie you could ever imagine.

I've been told I dress "non-loose" ( in reference to my tight fitting clothing)

I've been told I "should be in a punk band to have hair like that"

However some stoner girls have labeled me "chill" which I was proud of.

I've had someone tell me to tie my shoes in an angrier manner than what would be expected

I've been labeled as "liberal" by my more conservative/preppy brothers.

Fingerless gloves have gotten stares

Been told my hair resembled Heath Ledger

Been told a simple switch of beanie took me from "hipster" to "indie"

You must look like shit then

move with her

>be 275 pounds
>fall in love with girl at work
>drop 50 pounds in 3.5 months
>confess
>gives me the "ure important to me lets stay friends shit"
>start browsing Veeky Forums to stay motivated in losing weight
Kill me