Veeky Forums education

im new to Veeky Forums and im honestly having such a hard time, ive never been rich so i never had time to really choose clothes, i always had hand me downs. i must have read the sticky 100s of times and i am lost, some people seem so knowledgeable about such hard to grasp (in my opinion) color theories and rules of when shirts can be tucked in or not and i just need to know how to learn these things, are there any books i can read or something?

im sorry for posting this here but the /qtddot/ was archived when i finished this message

I'll give you a bump

If you're not rich, buy vintage.
Once you have enough take them to a tailor.
Thinspo is effay. Go to the gym and build a routine.
THINSPO IS EFFAY

>THINSPO IS EFFAY
keep saying that to yourself

Prove me wrong.

Real fashion has nothing to do with money, you can find cheap clothes and put them togheter in a beautiful way, and still be more good liking that those faggot who spend $1500 on a clown shoes because some guy called rick made them.
Fashion is an art, and this board is just an inttoduction to it, do not stick and take serious anything here.
With time you will learn the basics and move on to a real state of fashion

> some people seem so knowledgeable

Lemme just stop you right there, OP. No. More like, "some people are so *opinionated."

Take inspiration from pictures you see on Veeky Forums and that is fucking it... If you see something you think just looks stupid but everyone else thinks it's like, THE ANSWER, realize that about 80% of those people only think that because they are afraid to say otherwise. That's human nature and that's fine but don't ever get down on yourself for thinking differently than the masses on this board.

Quality post.

When starting out, at far as color theory goes, I find that wearing a lot of black is a somewhat necessary crutch. It's easy and looks cool.

>Prove me wrong

not the user you're fighting with but have you ever seen a thinspo thread? literal skeletons / aushwitz cringe fest kek

You don't have to be skele to be thinspo. I visit the threads everyday

Why are fatties wasting their time shitposting on fa?

If you read my op >Go to the gym and build a routine.

>You don't have to be skele to be thinspo.

so you mean, like, a regular weight? so it's not thinspo lmao

High Fashion post. Buy yourself some Louis to go with this +1

>having a healthy gym routine

>being a thinspo skele cuck

pick one

No, today"s regular fat% is way too much.
Fat is ugly.
Doesn't matter how much muscle or quality genetics you have, if you"re fat you will have bad aesthetics.

fatty

>being this delusional

user if you eat a slice of lettuce for bfast of course you'll be this cranky!

Thanks falamia i really aprecciate it

Why are you shitposting whenever someone is genuinely asking for advice? What is your problem? Are you that fat?

if you didn't know, you can die if you don't eat, just a heads up!

Why are you shitposting?

w-what?